Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sour Accents | Vitiligo Aether + Bogs
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45
@Sourdeer actually I also just looked at your Between the Trees accent and i would love to get on the list for a reprint of that as well
@Sourdeer actually I also just looked at your Between the Trees accent and i would love to get on the list for a reprint of that as well
F3d7DSl.png
@Sourdeer sending payment now ^^
@Sourdeer sending payment now ^^
SshqD6Q.png
@Sourdeer Payment sent! And can you please put me on your general pinglist as well, please? I forgot to ask earlier, sorry!
@Sourdeer Payment sent! And can you please put me on your general pinglist as well, please? I forgot to ask earlier, sorry!
28080958308_0e9d1070a7_o.png41233814434_5df70ef510_o.png28080960748_7db3610335_o.png41913497292_008a59c491_o.png41913496292_60cc8b4cff_o.png41913497292_008a59c491_o.png

@Sourdeer Sent! :D Can't wait to see it!
@Sourdeer Sent! :D Can't wait to see it!
@Sourdeer

Payment sent, and yay for a potential BTT reprint! Also I forgot to ask earlier but I'd love to be put on your general pinglist :D
@Sourdeer

Payment sent, and yay for a potential BTT reprint! Also I forgot to ask earlier but I'd love to be put on your general pinglist :D
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@OverlordFreya @Noivurn @Trachynhawb @kokobean22 @Valemora @dirtyzucchini @kriski @ToasterOven

Good news! I sent off the blueprints and they've just been returned, so keep a lookout in your inboxes for your copy!

I've also added onto the BTT and/or general pinglist those of you who've asked C:
@OverlordFreya @Noivurn @Trachynhawb @kokobean22 @Valemora @dirtyzucchini @kriski @ToasterOven

Good news! I sent off the blueprints and they've just been returned, so keep a lookout in your inboxes for your copy!

I've also added onto the BTT and/or general pinglist those of you who've asked C:
I am terrible at responding to pings and messages, but I will respond eventually! If I don't the ping probably got lost or I just forgot to, so no worries pinging/messaging me again. It's never anything personal!
@Sourdeer

Why can't accents layer??? Look at how cute this looks! So wintery and adorable uGH
xoe6i9.png
@Sourdeer

Why can't accents layer??? Look at how cute this looks! So wintery and adorable uGH
xoe6i9.png
Gx0BRyp.gifeJFFsAB.gifO6Ucbqk.gifIDZwpQR.gif
@Sourdeer [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7903656] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79037/7903656_350.png[/img] [/url] Bearcharger may be a bit cold but hey, it's winter after all.
@Sourdeer

7903656_350.png

Bearcharger may be a bit cold but hey, it's winter after all.
@Sourdeer

I'd like to buy Snowsnap, but I'm just a bit short of the gems needed. Could I buy it with a mixed gem/treasure payment?

Nevermind, I managed to get the last few gems I needed, and bought Snowsnap from the AH. :) Sorry for the unnecessary ping!
@Sourdeer

I'd like to buy Snowsnap, but I'm just a bit short of the gems needed. Could I buy it with a mixed gem/treasure payment?

Nevermind, I managed to get the last few gems I needed, and bought Snowsnap from the AH. :) Sorry for the unnecessary ping!
@Sourdeer

I adore your accents! Could I please be added to the general pinglist?

Edit: Could I be added for a gemslot on the second run of Snowsnap as well please :D
@Sourdeer

I adore your accents! Could I please be added to the general pinglist?

Edit: Could I be added for a gemslot on the second run of Snowsnap as well please :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 44 45