Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sync's Skin Shop - HIATUS
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@Vyraxhaalas I've added you to a ping list for it, thank you!
@Vyraxhaalas I've added you to a ping list for it, thank you!
@Synchros can I get Metallosis Please? How much does it cost?
@Synchros can I get Metallosis Please? How much does it cost?
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
@Synchros how much would you ask for augmented veteran f and Hermetic runes m?
@Synchros how much would you ask for augmented veteran f and Hermetic runes m?
tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o2_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o1_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o3_r1_75sq.png tumblr_ptvvhfWaDL1y9t353o4_r1_75sq.png
@PotatoDragon346 Hello! Metallosis is currently an out of print skin. It's actually the first skin I ever did! There's two options, depending on your preference:
  • You're welcome to do a one-off print (which would be 250g + the blueprint/cost of it (2000g for a single-item run)...
  • ...or request to be placed on a ping list for when/if I'm ever able to do another full run of the skin (it'd typically be 800g for a skin preorder). I usually try to have at least a few people interested before I do a full run, so this option isn't always guaranteed.

Thanks for your interest!
@PotatoDragon346 Hello! Metallosis is currently an out of print skin. It's actually the first skin I ever did! There's two options, depending on your preference:
  • You're welcome to do a one-off print (which would be 250g + the blueprint/cost of it (2000g for a single-item run)...
  • ...or request to be placed on a ping list for when/if I'm ever able to do another full run of the skin (it'd typically be 800g for a skin preorder). I usually try to have at least a few people interested before I do a full run, so this option isn't always guaranteed.

Thanks for your interest!
@mrpatrick Hello there! They're both out of cycle, but if I were to do a reprint, it'd be 500g each for a preorder.

For a one-off print of an accent, it's the same as what's mentioned in the post right above - 250g + the blueprint/cost of the blueprint (in this case, 1000g for an accent).
@mrpatrick Hello there! They're both out of cycle, but if I were to do a reprint, it'd be 500g each for a preorder.

For a one-off print of an accent, it's the same as what's mentioned in the post right above - 250g + the blueprint/cost of the blueprint (in this case, 1000g for an accent).
@Syncrhos put me on a pinglist, please!
@Syncrhos put me on a pinglist, please!
q7KYqlT.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcrouton.pngcroutons mined: 987 undecillion
@PotatoDragon346 Done, thank you!
@PotatoDragon346 Done, thank you!
@Synchros Heya there! Sorry to bother you but if there is any re-runs on “Hermetic Runes M“ could you ping me down?
@Synchros Heya there! Sorry to bother you but if there is any re-runs on “Hermetic Runes M“ could you ping me down?
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
@CryptidUni Hey there! I'm not sure when/if I'm going to have enough interest to do a run again, but I've added you to the pinglist for it!
@CryptidUni Hey there! I'm not sure when/if I'm going to have enough interest to do a run again, but I've added you to the pinglist for it!
@Synchros Ah thank you very much! Your accent is gorgeous! I am sure it’ll gather many interest in no time
@Synchros Ah thank you very much! Your accent is gorgeous! I am sure it’ll gather many interest in no time
lucifer.gif
Div.gifDiv.gif
FObX7rS.pngfDSaoY3.pngDmyubyt.png
Div.gifDiv.gif
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32