Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sync's Skin Shop - HIATUS
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@guzzoleen Sounds good! I'll set one up now. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy!
@guzzoleen Sounds good! I'll set one up now. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy!
@Synchros I'd like to be put on your general pinglist! I'd especially love a ping if you ever reprint Head First, thanks!
@Synchros I'd like to be put on your general pinglist! I'd especially love a ping if you ever reprint Head First, thanks!
CS0nkUR.png
@TheBluestJay Apologies for the delay, but can do! Thank you!
@TheBluestJay Apologies for the delay, but can do! Thank you!
@Synchros

I know that Augmented Veteran M has been retired, but what are the chances of a reprint or being put on a pinglist in case it might be reprinted? Understandable if not, I'm just a little curious ^^, A friend showed me it and I got a little excited.
@Synchros

I know that Augmented Veteran M has been retired, but what are the chances of a reprint or being put on a pinglist in case it might be reprinted? Understandable if not, I'm just a little curious ^^, A friend showed me it and I got a little excited.
You can never have enough apparel. I will not stop until my hoard is dripping with it.
@SilentHowleng Hello! I'm not sure when/if I'll be able to do another general run of it, but I can certainly put you on a list if I do! I'm also happy to do one-off prints for old general-run accents if someone really wants a copy, but they'll usually run a little more expensive to cover the cost of purchasing a single blueprint.
@SilentHowleng Hello! I'm not sure when/if I'll be able to do another general run of it, but I can certainly put you on a list if I do! I'm also happy to do one-off prints for old general-run accents if someone really wants a copy, but they'll usually run a little more expensive to cover the cost of purchasing a single blueprint.
@Synchros

Hello! I was wondering if you have an extra copy of Venom Winged but if not I'd love a ping if you ever decide to reprint it ^^
@Synchros

Hello! I was wondering if you have an extra copy of Venom Winged but if not I'd love a ping if you ever decide to reprint it ^^
@Oleaster Hello! Unfortunately I don't have any copies of Venom Winged or its variants currently. I can certainly put you down for when/if I'm able to do another run. One-off prints are also available for old accents that don't have enough interest for a full run, but are generally a bit more expensive to cover the cost of a single blueprint.
@Oleaster Hello! Unfortunately I don't have any copies of Venom Winged or its variants currently. I can certainly put you down for when/if I'm able to do another run. One-off prints are also available for old accents that don't have enough interest for a full run, but are generally a bit more expensive to cover the cost of a single blueprint.
@Synchros
If you ever do a rerun of I'd love to buy it <3
@Synchros
If you ever do a rerun of I'd love to buy it <3
0zREbwl.png wRZfJt7.png
@StealthNerd I can definitely let you know if I ever do a rerun! I made a ping list for it so I don't forget. Thank you for your interest!
@StealthNerd I can definitely let you know if I ever do a rerun! I made a ping list for it so I don't forget. Thank you for your interest!
@Synchros
If you ever reprint Head First, please ping me!
@Synchros
If you ever reprint Head First, please ping me!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32