Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Sync's Skin Shop - HIATUS
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32
@TheTazza Hey again! The third run of Scrubland Scavenger came in. I've got your copy whenever you're ready. Definitely no rush see that it's been a bit. Thanks!
@TheTazza Hey again! The third run of Scrubland Scavenger came in. I've got your copy whenever you're ready. Definitely no rush see that it's been a bit. Thanks!
@Ravanger Hey there! Unfortunately I'm not doing a run of Hotwired Hardware at this time, however I'd be happy to let you know if I do another in the future? I can also do a one-off print if you'd prefer. It uses a skin blueprint, as a heads up, so it'd be 800 g during a normal run or 250 g + the blueprint for a one-off. Thanks for your interest!
@Ravanger Hey there! Unfortunately I'm not doing a run of Hotwired Hardware at this time, however I'd be happy to let you know if I do another in the future? I can also do a one-off print if you'd prefer. It uses a skin blueprint, as a heads up, so it'd be 800 g during a normal run or 250 g + the blueprint for a one-off. Thanks for your interest!
@dracoon Yooo, my tadpole friendo! Thankfully I've got copies of both. I'll shoot 'em your way?

@ self Stop being so slow to respond, dangit.
@dracoon Yooo, my tadpole friendo! Thankfully I've got copies of both. I'll shoot 'em your way?

@ self Stop being so slow to respond, dangit.
@synchros

Received with thanks! (dabs) I'll cherish them :'D
@synchros

Received with thanks! (dabs) I'll cherish them :'D
@Synchros
Can I be added to the general pinglist, please?
I would also be very interested in Venom Shine if you ever think of reprinting it.
@Synchros
Can I be added to the general pinglist, please?
I would also be very interested in Venom Shine if you ever think of reprinting it.
tumblr_orcadwuP3v1s191fao1_540.png
3idolon: "Hey @Synchros, may I tell you a story?" Synchros: "Actually I'm sort of busy right n-" 3idolon: "Long ago I saw two amazing mirror accents... As soon as I saw them I knew that I [i]needed[/i] them. The only question was which of my mirrors I would put them on. I asked for a preview on [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1343528/21#post_28755213]these mirrors[/url], and [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/1343528/21#post_28755466]these as well[/url]. The lovely Synchros obliged, and while the mirrors looked [i]okay[/i] wearing the accents, none of them really jumped off the page at me. Still, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up, so I bought both accents even though I didn't have any dragons to put them on. Time passed. The accents languished in my hoard. Occasionally a new mirror would join the clan and I would dutifully dress them in the scrubland accents, but nothing worked. I despaired. Then came the purge. It was merciless. Mirrors were rehomed left and right. When the dust settled five precious lair spots stood empty, begging to be filled. This is it, I thought, this is when I will finally find mirrors to wear those accents. I scoured the AH. There were plenty of candidates, but again, nothing special. Nothing that seemed [i]right[/i]. Maybe breed changes? I thought. Maybe an overhaul on existing genes? I turned to the scrying workshop. Finally I found them. The right colors, the right genes. Back to the AH! Nothing. Absolutely nothing. But did I despair. No. I started..... a breeding project. TWO OF THEM. I bought, borrowed, and stole dragons to add to my breeding stock. I rented nests in other flights. I whittled down the offspring until finally, [b]finally[/b], I had them. My breeding projects were complete. I lovingly dressed the two chosen ones in the scavenger accents. I wept a tear of happiness. But they still needed lore. And they still needed to be dressed. The lore was easy. Obviously they would belong to [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2310437/1#post_2310437]The Buzzards of the Wasteland[/url]. But apparel? How could I dress them in anything that wouldn't just cover up my precious accents, which were the whole [i]point[/i]. More time passed. Synchros: "Okay, listen, fun story but I really need to go n-" AND THEN SHIELDED SCALES CAME OUT AND IT WAS PERFECT THE END. Synchros: "...." Well, I mean I haven't actually [i]written[/i] the lore and they need to be sorted and moved to the front pages of my lair- Synchros: "I'm leaving." WAIT! At least look at them pleeeasee! I WORKED SO HARD ON THEM! [center] ;_; [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=40311909] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/403120/40311909_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41370991] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/413710/41370991_350.png[/img] [/url] [/center]
3idolon: "Hey @Synchros, may I tell you a story?"
Synchros: "Actually I'm sort of busy right n-"
3idolon: "Long ago I saw two amazing mirror accents...

As soon as I saw them I knew that I needed them. The only question was which of my mirrors I would put them on.

I asked for a preview on these mirrors, and these as well. The lovely Synchros obliged, and while the mirrors looked okay wearing the accents, none of them really jumped off the page at me.

Still, it was too good of an opportunity to pass up, so I bought both accents even though I didn't have any dragons to put them on.

Time passed. The accents languished in my hoard. Occasionally a new mirror would join the clan and I would dutifully dress them in the scrubland accents, but nothing worked. I despaired.

Then came the purge.

It was merciless. Mirrors were rehomed left and right. When the dust settled five precious lair spots stood empty, begging to be filled.

This is it, I thought, this is when I will finally find mirrors to wear those accents. I scoured the AH. There were plenty of candidates, but again, nothing special. Nothing that seemed right.

Maybe breed changes? I thought. Maybe an overhaul on existing genes? I turned to the scrying workshop.

Finally I found them. The right colors, the right genes. Back to the AH!

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

But did I despair. No. I started..... a breeding project.

TWO OF THEM.

I bought, borrowed, and stole dragons to add to my breeding stock. I rented nests in other flights. I whittled down the offspring until finally, finally, I had them.

My breeding projects were complete.

I lovingly dressed the two chosen ones in the scavenger accents. I wept a tear of happiness.

But they still needed lore. And they still needed to be dressed.

The lore was easy. Obviously they would belong to The Buzzards of the Wasteland.

But apparel? How could I dress them in anything that wouldn't just cover up my precious accents, which were the whole point.

More time passed.

Synchros: "Okay, listen, fun story but I really need to go n-"
AND THEN SHIELDED SCALES CAME OUT AND IT WAS PERFECT THE END.

Synchros: "...."

Well, I mean I haven't actually written the lore and they need to be sorted and moved to the front pages of my lair-

Synchros: "I'm leaving."

WAIT! At least look at them pleeeasee! I WORKED SO HARD ON THEM!
;_;

40311909_350.png

41370991_350.png

@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon Terribly sorry for the delay, but I wanted to let you know I saw them! And they are AMAZING. I'm seriously flattered you put together a breeding project for not just one, but /both/ of them. That's a lot of dedication, and they look great for it!! Thank you so much for showing me!

EDIT: Spelling. :P
@3idolon Terribly sorry for the delay, but I wanted to let you know I saw them! And they are AMAZING. I'm seriously flattered you put together a breeding project for not just one, but /both/ of them. That's a lot of dedication, and they look great for it!! Thank you so much for showing me!

EDIT: Spelling. :P
@Synchros hi! out of curiosity do you have spare copies of Scrubland scavenger f? if not I'd love a ping if you reprint it c:
@Synchros hi! out of curiosity do you have spare copies of Scrubland scavenger f? if not I'd love a ping if you reprint it c:
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
@guzzoleen I do, in fact! One extra, so you have perfect timing! If you'd like, I can set up a 2-way CR or PAH?
@guzzoleen I do, in fact! One extra, so you have perfect timing! If you'd like, I can set up a 2-way CR or PAH?
@Synchros whatever works easiest for you man! feel like the pah might be easier c:
@Synchros whatever works easiest for you man! feel like the pah might be easier c:
8524120.png42280102.png50023865.png42290863.png54720464.png
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32