Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Xar's~ (On Hiatus)
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34
@xarazura May I be put down for a slot of Inky Toxin? I can pay right away! It's PERFECT for my shadow representative [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8994873] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89949/8994873_350.png[/img] [/url]
@xarazura May I be put down for a slot of Inky Toxin? I can pay right away!

It's PERFECT for my shadow representative

8994873_350.png
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@xarazura Two copies of Inky Toxin please :D Will send payments ASAP :D
@xarazura Two copies of Inky Toxin please :D Will send payments ASAP :D
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
@xarazura I'd love to preorder an inky toxin!!
@xarazura I'd love to preorder an inky toxin!!
RG3SXKP.png
@xarazura

Yay! D'you want me to pay now or when the sixth run goes out? O: I saw gem payment info, but missed treasure if it was specified anywhere!
@xarazura

Yay! D'you want me to pay now or when the sixth run goes out? O: I saw gem payment info, but missed treasure if it was specified anywhere!
@xarazura
Could I get a slot for Inky Toxin? :D
@xarazura
Could I get a slot for Inky Toxin? :D
tumblr_nr1sm6Mwfo1sevwwxo1_500.png
@Carleigh @QueenCheetah93 @SterlingKat @ErsatzLace
Added you all to the 7th run, thank you!!
(Naismith looks so cool, QueenCheetah93!)

@BatCrooks @sharkbutt @Nabesima @Zelai @Rathalos
6th run pre-orders is full so if you wanna send your 650g payments I'll get yours sent to FR today ^^

@Scapegoat
Aah sorry for not specifying that, I don't need the treasure for buying blueprints so it's up to you if you wanna pay now or wait for me to ping you once I have your copy :>
@Carleigh @QueenCheetah93 @SterlingKat @ErsatzLace
Added you all to the 7th run, thank you!!
(Naismith looks so cool, QueenCheetah93!)

@BatCrooks @sharkbutt @Nabesima @Zelai @Rathalos
6th run pre-orders is full so if you wanna send your 650g payments I'll get yours sent to FR today ^^

@Scapegoat
Aah sorry for not specifying that, I don't need the treasure for buying blueprints so it's up to you if you wanna pay now or wait for me to ping you once I have your copy :>
lighttop.png
@xarazura

could I get a slot for the 7th run of Inky Toxin?
@xarazura

could I get a slot for the 7th run of Inky Toxin?
@xarazura Sending gems now!
@xarazura Sending gems now!
uWKmYMk.jpg sykEOD9.jpg
@xarazura Please add me to your list for Inky Toxin! Is it possible to snag that treasure slot? I'll pay in gems if the order isn't filled.
@xarazura Please add me to your list for Inky Toxin! Is it possible to snag that treasure slot? I'll pay in gems if the order isn't filled.
tumblr_o8vd6ljgui1sk2f1lo1_540.png
@xarazura

Is it okay if I drop my slot for Skeletal Markings? I really don't think I'll have the funds anytime soon unfortunately :c I didn't say anything earlier because I thought it might be doable, but something came up irl and I just don't think I'll have the time, and I don't want to take the slot from someone who has payment. Could you maybe ping me for the next release though?

Edit: oh no inky toxinnnn ;~; so much want. Is that going to be retired? D:
@xarazura

Is it okay if I drop my slot for Skeletal Markings? I really don't think I'll have the funds anytime soon unfortunately :c I didn't say anything earlier because I thought it might be doable, but something came up irl and I just don't think I'll have the time, and I don't want to take the slot from someone who has payment. Could you maybe ping me for the next release though?

Edit: oh no inky toxinnnn ;~; so much want. Is that going to be retired? D:
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 33 34