Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Xar's~ (On Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
@Niharike
Added, thank you!

---
Just need one more :D
@Niharike
Added, thank you!

---
Just need one more :D
lighttop.png
@xarazura
I'd like to pre-order one. I'll be sending gems shortly. c:
@xarazura
I'd like to pre-order one. I'll be sending gems shortly. c:
@Gatorface
Awesome, thank you!

Pinging those that need to pay now that I've reached 5 pre-orders.
Once you've all sent the gems I'll submit the skin asap!
@Monarque @EisenDragoon @Niharike
@Gatorface
Awesome, thank you!

Pinging those that need to pay now that I've reached 5 pre-orders.
Once you've all sent the gems I'll submit the skin asap!
@Monarque @EisenDragoon @Niharike
lighttop.png
(Bump) I sold some things in the AH so managed to get the 5000 gems for the blueprint pack.
Winter Sunrise has been submitted and is on its way :)

5 copies left~
Updated some info on main post.
(Bump) I sold some things in the AH so managed to get the 5000 gems for the blueprint pack.
Winter Sunrise has been submitted and is on its way :)

5 copies left~
Updated some info on main post.
lighttop.png
The Winter Sunrise skins just came in!

Three have been delivered, five are now in the auction house, and two are saved for @Monarque and @EisenDragoon (sorry for pinging you two again, just in case you missed the last one)

If there's enough interest once they've all sold I'll do a second round of pre-orders :)
The Winter Sunrise skins just came in!

Three have been delivered, five are now in the auction house, and two are saved for @Monarque and @EisenDragoon (sorry for pinging you two again, just in case you missed the last one)

If there's enough interest once they've all sold I'll do a second round of pre-orders :)
lighttop.png
@xarazura Any chance that you'll be releasing that awesome Trickmurk entry through your shop?
@xarazura Any chance that you'll be releasing that awesome Trickmurk entry through your shop?
Dappervolk ID #27689
Rbf96Oh.gifCuK85yM.pngtRNevRC.gif
New pearlcatcher f accent!
Inspired by some adorable accents I've seen of pearlcatchers holding other animals.
I've never drawn a python before

( @butcherbaby I'm so sorry for the super late reply, if you're still interested I might still rework it and sell it someday since it was quite rushed! Sorry again ;v; )

(It's not against the rules to bump old threads if it's my own shop right?? I read the rules but couldn't find anything saying not to do it...)
New pearlcatcher f accent!
Inspired by some adorable accents I've seen of pearlcatchers holding other animals.
I've never drawn a python before

( @butcherbaby I'm so sorry for the super late reply, if you're still interested I might still rework it and sell it someday since it was quite rushed! Sorry again ;v; )

(It's not against the rules to bump old threads if it's my own shop right?? I read the rules but couldn't find anything saying not to do it...)
lighttop.png
@xarazura I'd love a slot for the ball python accent, its absolutely adorable!! I'll pay with gems :)
@xarazura I'd love a slot for the ball python accent, its absolutely adorable!! I'll pay with gems :)
aNdKU7B.gifeIjh2Ze.png4TXnIHU.gif
!
@Astro0
Thank you! Added :D
@Astro0
Thank you! Added :D
lighttop.png
Bump
Bump
lighttop.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34