Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Xar's~ (On Hiatus)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34
[quote=SKIN: INKY TOXIN] [IMG]http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa177/SupermassiveStarlight/RoR_InkyToxin.png[/IMG] [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/617ac591f36e2f01afcd565783aa7b9a/tumblr_nwsf0x6Z8u1qmvy67o1_400.png]Preview 1[/url] - [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/076c0114c81e4924e583839761895be6/tumblr_nwsf0x6Z8u1qmvy67o2_400.png]Preview 2[/url] - [url=https://41.media.tumblr.com/f7dd686f5635a038244a2d07e39d5ce1/tumblr_nwsf0x6Z8u1qmvy67o3_r1_1280.png]More Previews[/url] [b]Riot of Rot 2015 Reject[/b] [skin=14197] [b]Name:[/b] Inky Toxin [b]Species:[/b] Imperial (Male) [b]Number of Copies in Existence:[/b] 70 [b]Price:[/b] 650 gems / 450k treasure ([u]1 treasure slot per run[/u]) [b]Status:[/b] [b]Gem/mixed payment is required only once enough gem slots are filled to purchase blueprints, but feel free to pay early if you wish! The sooner the better ^^ As for treasure payments, it's up to you whether you want to pay ahead of time or wait for me to ping you.[/b] (Run lists will be deleted once complete) [b]8th Run Pre-Orders[/b] 1. Azelas 2. cheynei 3. cheynei 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. AwayfromBirdland (treasure) [/quote] ----- ----- [quote=ACCENT: FLUTTERPEARL] [IMG]https://41.media.tumblr.com/dcecdb946dc1039d559621174fd7a76f/tumblr_npxvnsPTsZ1qmvy67o7_r1_400.png[/IMG] [url=https://36.media.tumblr.com/6d4e91a7b1ec172715c9a87a0b22c5c2/tumblr_npxvnsPTsZ1qmvy67o8_r1_400.png]Example 1[/url] - [url=https://40.media.tumblr.com/84143a1d6fec7c442c6c535ea5b18c63/tumblr_npxvnsPTsZ1qmvy67o10_r1_400.png]Example 2[/url] [b]Name:[/b] Flutterpearl [b]Species:[/b] Pearlcatcher (female) [b]Price:[/b] 450 gems / 270k treasure (2 treasure slots max per run) [b]Status:[/b] Declined by FR, editing to try again later... [b]Gem payment is required only once enough gem slots are filled to purchase blueprints, but feel free to pay early if you wish![/b] [b]Pre-order list:[/b] 1. Blackhearted 2. Ikunoche 3. Ikunoche 4. Itsy (paid + refunded) 5. Malis 6. Pangur 7. Lupen (paid + refunded) 8. (one for me) 9. WhiteMantis (treasure, paid + refunded) 10. Maybels (treasure) [b]2nd Run[/b] 1. Amphiptere (270kt, unpaid) 2. snowpea (270kt, unpaid) 3. (Will add more when I need to) [/quote] ----- ----- [quote=SKIN: ELECTRIFIED] [IMG]https://40.media.tumblr.com/5f64f7531ae8783a247b05a9a1511745/tumblr_ns68pkRLFF1qmvy67o7_r3_400.png[/IMG] [u][b]Thundercrack Carnivale Reject (Skin Version)[/b][/u] [b]Name:[/b] Electrified [b]Species:[/b] Pearlcatcher (female) [b]Price:[/b] 700 gems [s](/ 450k treasure (2 treasure slots max per run)[/s] [u](Treasure slots filled! Only taking gems)[/u] [b]Status:[/b] [b]Gem payment is required only once enough gem slots are filled to purchase blueprints, but feel free to pay early if you wish![/b] [b]Pre-order list:[/b] 1. Fenix (700 gems, PAID) 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. Britty (450k treasure, unpaid) 9. Riko (450k treasure, unpaid) 10. (one for me) [/quote] ----- ----- [center] [b]- - - Rules & Other Info - - -[/b][/center][left][LIST] [*]Please ping me when you post. [*]Please be kind & patient. [*]Please specify what you want a slot for and whether you want a gem slot or treasure slot. [*]Feel free to ask for accent previews. [*]Gem payment is required only once enough gem slots are filled to purchase blueprints (I will ping you), but feel free to pay early if you want to. [*]If a pre-order list is full I will start a new list for another run (if something is limited edition I will say so, but I prefer not to make my stuff LE). [*]If there are any empty slots by the time I have the skins/accents, they'll go in the AH for a slightly higher price. [*]If you've already paid and changed your mind, let me know and I'll refund you. [*]If you'd like to show how you've used one of my accents go ahead, I'd love to see it![/LIST][/left] ----- -----
SKIN: INKY TOXIN wrote:
RoR_InkyToxin.png

Preview 1 - Preview 2 - More Previews

Riot of Rot 2015 Reject

Name: Inky Toxin
Species: Imperial (Male)
Number of Copies in Existence: 70
Price: 650 gems / 450k treasure (1 treasure slot per run)

Gem/mixed payment is required only once enough gem slots are filled to purchase blueprints, but feel free to pay early if you wish! The sooner the better ^^
As for treasure payments, it's up to you whether you want to pay ahead of time or wait for me to ping you.

(Run lists will be deleted once complete)

8th Run Pre-Orders
1. Azelas
2. cheynei
3. cheynei
10. AwayfromBirdland (treasure)

ACCENT: FLUTTERPEARL wrote:
tumblr_npxvnsPTsZ1qmvy67o7_r1_400.png

Example 1 - Example 2

Name: Flutterpearl
Species: Pearlcatcher (female)
Price: 450 gems / 270k treasure (2 treasure slots max per run)

Gem payment is required only once enough gem slots are filled to purchase blueprints, but feel free to pay early if you wish!

Pre-order list:
1. Blackhearted
2. Ikunoche
3. Ikunoche
4. Itsy (paid + refunded)
5. Malis
6. Pangur
7. Lupen (paid + refunded)
8. (one for me)
9. WhiteMantis (treasure, paid + refunded)
10. Maybels (treasure)

2nd Run
1. Amphiptere (270kt, unpaid)
2. snowpea (270kt, unpaid)
(Will add more when I need to)

SKIN: ELECTRIFIED wrote:
tumblr_ns68pkRLFF1qmvy67o7_r3_400.png

Thundercrack Carnivale Reject (Skin Version)

Name: Electrified
Species: Pearlcatcher (female)
Price: 700 gems (/ 450k treasure (2 treasure slots max per run)
(Treasure slots filled! Only taking gems)

Gem payment is required only once enough gem slots are filled to purchase blueprints, but feel free to pay early if you wish!

Pre-order list:
1. Fenix (700 gems, PAID)
8. Britty (450k treasure, unpaid)
9. Riko (450k treasure, unpaid)
10. (one for me)

- - - Rules & Other Info - - -
  • Please ping me when you post.
  • Please be kind & patient.
  • Please specify what you want a slot for and whether you want a gem slot or treasure slot.
  • Feel free to ask for accent previews.
  • Gem payment is required only once enough gem slots are filled to purchase blueprints (I will ping you), but feel free to pay early if you want to.
  • If a pre-order list is full I will start a new list for another run (if something is limited edition I will say so, but I prefer not to make my stuff LE).
  • If there are any empty slots by the time I have the skins/accents, they'll go in the AH for a slightly higher price.
  • If you've already paid and changed your mind, let me know and I'll refund you.
  • If you'd like to show how you've used one of my accents go ahead, I'd love to see it!

lighttop.png
---Pinglist---

Butcherbaby (Trickmurk 2015 skin)
OverlordFreya (Pythoncatcher with more pythons)
Nabesima (when imp skeletal & pc accents are published)
MafiaVamp (2nd run of Electrified accent for treasure slot w/ reserve)
Faileas (skeletal accents)
pretzuls (butterfly wing accents)
Cyrya (Flutterpearl reprints)
Godspeed (Inky Toxin for other species)
Deathtoll (Inky Toxin for other species)

---General Pinglist---
Seolhe
Haematemesis
jbapple

---Reprint Pre-Orders---
Once enough gem slots are taken I'll ping for payment and reprint it.
Remaining copies will go to the AH for gems and/or treasure :)
Treasure slots for reprints are 1g:650t, 2 slots max per run.

Skin: Winter Sunrise

750g | 10 currently in existence.
Need 7 gem slots to reprint.

1. Eigengrau

Accent: Pythoncatcher

400g | 10 currently in existence.

Accent: Electrified

550g | 10 currently in existence.
Need 5 gem slots to reprint.

1. MafiaVamp (300kt)
2. Seolhe

Accent: Shiny Metal Arm (WC M)

350g | 10 currently in existence.
Need 8 gem slots to reprint.

1. DraconicDemon (?)
2. lucidcoyote (350g)

Accent: Skeletal Markings II

---Pinglist---

Butcherbaby (Trickmurk 2015 skin)
OverlordFreya (Pythoncatcher with more pythons)
Nabesima (when imp skeletal & pc accents are published)
MafiaVamp (2nd run of Electrified accent for treasure slot w/ reserve)
Faileas (skeletal accents)
pretzuls (butterfly wing accents)
Cyrya (Flutterpearl reprints)
Godspeed (Inky Toxin for other species)
Deathtoll (Inky Toxin for other species)

---General Pinglist---
Seolhe
Haematemesis
jbapple

---Reprint Pre-Orders---
Once enough gem slots are taken I'll ping for payment and reprint it.
Remaining copies will go to the AH for gems and/or treasure :)
Treasure slots for reprints are 1g:650t, 2 slots max per run.

Skin: Winter Sunrise

750g | 10 currently in existence.

1. Eigengrau

Accent: Pythoncatcher

400g | 10 currently in existence.

Accent: Electrified

1. MafiaVamp (300kt)
2. Seolhe

Accent: Shiny Metal Arm (WC M)

350g | 10 currently in existence.
Need 8 gem slots to reprint.

1. DraconicDemon (?)
2. lucidcoyote (350g)

Accent: Skeletal Markings II

lighttop.png
---Available Skins & Accents---
Non-retired, will reprint with enough interest!

---Contest Wins---
You can find these in the AH~

---Graveyard---
Retired Skins & Accents

---Upcoming---
Revising my Trickmurk 2015 skin entry
Pythoncatcher + more pythons
Transparent butterfly wing accents/skincents
Shiny Metal Arm + more limbs (maybe other dragons)
---Available Skins & Accents---
Non-retired, will reprint with enough interest!

---Contest Wins---
You can find these in the AH~

---Graveyard---
Retired Skins & Accents

---Upcoming---
Revising my Trickmurk 2015 skin entry
Pythoncatcher + more pythons
Transparent butterfly wing accents/skincents
Shiny Metal Arm + more limbs (maybe other dragons)
lighttop.png
CUSTOMS

I'm thinking about offering customs soon if anyone is interested :>
I will set up this customs post properly once I've figured things out.

I kind of want to also offer something a bit different to what I usually see, which is instead of providing a single blueprint (which you can still do), if you're not bothered about it being super limited edition and perhaps want more than one copy of your custom skin/accent (for your own use, to sell, or gift) you can provide a 5 or 10 blueprint pack and as payment I get to keep half of them (or 3 if it's a 5-pack), so going by the prices of blueprints the best value option would be 5 custom accents for 2500g or 5 custom skins for 5000g.

Does that seem like a thing anyone would want?
Of course, like I said, if you just want a single copy it's fine to provide a blueprint for 1 copy and the fee on top of that will vary depending on complexity.

(I do however reserve the right to reprint the custom skin or accent! I don't like keeping my own art limited edition, but if you insist on me never reprinting it I'll have to charge a higher fee)

There is a limit to what I can do, I'm not the most experienced artist and sometimes I can end up spending a long time on a piece (a ridiculous 15 hours on my Electrified skin, for example) so very detailed skins are not my strong point.

Any kind of feedback on this idea would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
CUSTOMS

I'm thinking about offering customs soon if anyone is interested :>
I will set up this customs post properly once I've figured things out.

I kind of want to also offer something a bit different to what I usually see, which is instead of providing a single blueprint (which you can still do), if you're not bothered about it being super limited edition and perhaps want more than one copy of your custom skin/accent (for your own use, to sell, or gift) you can provide a 5 or 10 blueprint pack and as payment I get to keep half of them (or 3 if it's a 5-pack), so going by the prices of blueprints the best value option would be 5 custom accents for 2500g or 5 custom skins for 5000g.

Does that seem like a thing anyone would want?
Of course, like I said, if you just want a single copy it's fine to provide a blueprint for 1 copy and the fee on top of that will vary depending on complexity.

(I do however reserve the right to reprint the custom skin or accent! I don't like keeping my own art limited edition, but if you insist on me never reprinting it I'll have to charge a higher fee)

There is a limit to what I can do, I'm not the most experienced artist and sometimes I can end up spending a long time on a piece (a ridiculous 15 hours on my Electrified skin, for example) so very detailed skins are not my strong point.

Any kind of feedback on this idea would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
lighttop.png
@Monarque
Yes it is~ Adding you to the list. Thank you!
(Sorry for that delay, bad connection)
@Monarque
Yes it is~ Adding you to the list. Thank you!
(Sorry for that delay, bad connection)
lighttop.png
Oh yes, please add me to the list!
Oh yes, please add me to the list!
RBCsdS1.png oUnj1Rs.png
Eisen's Skins & Accents ... and Skincents!
@EisenDragoon
Added, thank you! :')
@EisenDragoon
Added, thank you! :')
lighttop.png
@xarazura - Sending the gems over now :)
@xarazura - Sending the gems over now :)
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@DancingHare
Thank you very much! Added to the list ^^
@DancingHare
Thank you very much! Added to the list ^^
lighttop.png
@xarazura add me to the list
@xarazura add me to the list
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34