Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Xar's~ (On Hiatus)
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
Yeees I'm very pleased Inky Toxin was approved with no problems!
Now it's easy to preview it on your dragons with apparel and stuff~

I just wanna thank everyone who liked my entry for your support and interest in buying my work! It's definitely helped cheer me up ;x;

Now I'm going ahead and pinging everyone else for payment to get runs 3, 4, and 5 submitted to FR!
Price reminder: 650g (unless you got a treasure slot for 450kt, or we arranged a mixed payment)

@Masumi @JaySovereign @Vrael @Pesticide @Jxhniarty @Minx @Helmi @jbapple @Corporal @Poisonedpaper @MiddyLark @Ashtastic @Seawings @Taarnfalk @Xanarcah @Blackhearted @Maybels @Niharike @BlackandTan @Zangoose @Itsy @Jaypaw

And @snowpea just in case you missed the first ping (sorry if you didn't) :')

^^^^^

@Spopple
:D Mixed is fine with me, it'll be 350g + 210kt if that's alright with you (or 300g + 245kt? I don't mind) ^^ Thank you!
Also if that's a yes I'm pinging for payment on all pre-orders now (as mentioned above)!

Yeees I'm very pleased Inky Toxin was approved with no problems!
Now it's easy to preview it on your dragons with apparel and stuff~

I just wanna thank everyone who liked my entry for your support and interest in buying my work! It's definitely helped cheer me up ;x;

Now I'm going ahead and pinging everyone else for payment to get runs 3, 4, and 5 submitted to FR!
Price reminder: 650g (unless you got a treasure slot for 450kt, or we arranged a mixed payment)

@Masumi @JaySovereign @Vrael @Pesticide @Jxhniarty @Minx @Helmi @jbapple @Corporal @Poisonedpaper @MiddyLark @Ashtastic @Seawings @Taarnfalk @Xanarcah @Blackhearted @Maybels @Niharike @BlackandTan @Zangoose @Itsy @Jaypaw

And @snowpea just in case you missed the first ping (sorry if you didn't) :')

^^^^^

@Spopple
:D Mixed is fine with me, it'll be 350g + 210kt if that's alright with you (or 300g + 245kt? I don't mind) ^^ Thank you!
Also if that's a yes I'm pinging for payment on all pre-orders now (as mentioned above)!

lighttop.png
@xarazura This means I send payment now?
@xarazura This means I send payment now?
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
@JaySovereign
Yes please ^^ Thank you!
@JaySovereign
Yes please ^^ Thank you!
lighttop.png
@xarazura

Sent!
@xarazura

Sent!
vWzc3aN.png
@xarazura

Sent!
@xarazura

Sent!
@xarazura - Sending now!
@xarazura - Sending now!
@xarazura
This is a weird situation but I currently have 645 gems. Can I do the last 5 in treasure?
@xarazura
This is a weird situation but I currently have 645 gems. Can I do the last 5 in treasure?
@xarazura payment sent!
@xarazura payment sent!
@xarazura just sent payment in gems :D
@xarazura just sent payment in gems :D
NO LONGER ACTIVE.

I LEFT FR AND GIVEN AWAY MY STUFF.
@xarazura

Sending payment now!
@xarazura

Sending payment now!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34