Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pixie's Flight: Gay pride Nocturnes!
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30
@Morphini @Gangrene @karinberry @burningchaos

Enough pre-orders now that one everyone has paid I can submit the accent. YAY! If you've already paid thank you.
@Morphini @Gangrene @karinberry @burningchaos

Enough pre-orders now that one everyone has paid I can submit the accent. YAY! If you've already paid thank you.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@mspixieriot WHOOPS I forgot I didn't pay you for this one BUT I HAVE NOW.
@mspixieriot WHOOPS I forgot I didn't pay you for this one BUT I HAVE NOW.
MoOtdMJ.png
@mspixieriot sorry it's been so long, lost the thread.. anyways sending gems now
@mspixieriot sorry it's been so long, lost the thread.. anyways sending gems now
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
@Tangyowl @Magenta @snowy @ShadesofCyan

For some reason, FR is telling me that the file I submitted for the second run of Sparkles Gem Star is different than the first, and I'm not sure why. I'm going to poke through my files and resubmit.
@Tangyowl @Magenta @snowy @ShadesofCyan

For some reason, FR is telling me that the file I submitted for the second run of Sparkles Gem Star is different than the first, and I'm not sure why. I'm going to poke through my files and resubmit.
Sparkles Gem Star has been resubmitted (I totally uploaded the wrong file) and I'm hoping Wolf Blossoms will be back today!
Sparkles Gem Star has been resubmitted (I totally uploaded the wrong file) and I'm hoping Wolf Blossoms will be back today!
Wolf Blossoms is now in the AH!
Wolf Blossoms is now in the AH!
@mspixieriot Okay so I saw Wolf Blossoms in the AH and I fell in love, it's beautiful. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4279799] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42798/4279799_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you for your hard work and nice job! o3o-b
@mspixieriot Okay so I saw Wolf Blossoms in the AH and I fell in love, it's beautiful.

4279799_350.png

Thank you for your hard work and nice job! o3o-b
@taxideinae Oh my gosh, it looks so good on her! I'm so happy you like it.
@taxideinae Oh my gosh, it looks so good on her! I'm so happy you like it.
@Tangyowl @ShadesOfCyan Sparkles Gem Star is back in stock, and I've saved copies for you if you're still interested.
@Tangyowl @ShadesOfCyan Sparkles Gem Star is back in stock, and I've saved copies for you if you're still interested.
@mspixieriot

I am still interested. Give a couple of hours to get the gems. 500?
@mspixieriot

I am still interested. Give a couple of hours to get the gems. 500?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 29 30