Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pixie's Flight: Gay pride Nocturnes!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30
@ShadesofCyan 450. :) And take the time you need, I have one reserved for you.
@ShadesofCyan 450. :) And take the time you need, I have one reserved for you.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@mspixieriot Oh, thank you. My mobile hates my vault, so I have to wait until I get home to get the gems out.
@mspixieriot Oh, thank you. My mobile hates my vault, so I have to wait until I get home to get the gems out.
New! Pinkie Gem Stars, Fae Female.

@Lucatri @Dorufuu @karinberry @sparklesdani @Girolamo @itsjustroar @chelseabagel

Dear @bonstrosity I borrowed your dragons. ;)
New! Pinkie Gem Stars, Fae Female.

@Lucatri @Dorufuu @karinberry @sparklesdani @Girolamo @itsjustroar @chelseabagel

Dear @bonstrosity I borrowed your dragons. ;)
@mepixieriot ME! ME! For pinkie gem star please :-D

I may also be horribly tempted to get a sparkles gem star if there are still any left. Somehow I had forgotten they were on imp until you mentioned it tonight.
@mepixieriot ME! ME! For pinkie gem star please :-D

I may also be horribly tempted to get a sparkles gem star if there are still any left. Somehow I had forgotten they were on imp until you mentioned it tonight.
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@mspixieriot Bonster has limited internet atm, but I passed the message along! She says she'd like to have a copy, but she's out of money since she just expanded her lair. Is it okay if she pays you by next week?

ETA: I showed her the wolf blossoms accent as well and she told me to pass along this message (quoted verbatim XD): "Tell her her vines are the best I've seen holy crap"

:D
@mspixieriot Bonster has limited internet atm, but I passed the message along! She says she'd like to have a copy, but she's out of money since she just expanded her lair. Is it okay if she pays you by next week?

ETA: I showed her the wolf blossoms accent as well and she told me to pass along this message (quoted verbatim XD): "Tell her her vines are the best I've seen holy crap"

:D
@mspixieriot It's so pretty! Too bad I don't have any Faes anymore. Put me down for Rebel Nocturne though? I'll pay you as soon as I can.
@mspixieriot It's so pretty! Too bad I don't have any Faes anymore. Put me down for Rebel Nocturne though? I'll pay you as soon as I can.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
@Morphini @Girolamo added!

@sparklesdani @bonstrosity No hurry on payment, I don't know when I'm printing.
@Morphini @Girolamo added!

@sparklesdani @bonstrosity No hurry on payment, I don't know when I'm printing.
@mspixieriot can I have a slot for rebel nocturne please? c:
@mspixieriot can I have a slot for rebel nocturne please? c:
tumblr_oq86i7RK4Z1wnxxc9o1_100.pnggJ2sy5O.pngsnowpea_potted_imp_sig_by_jeanawei-dbl45ag.png4RNC92e.pngtumblr_oq86pf429u1wnxxc9o1_100.png
@snowpea Adding you right now!
@snowpea Adding you right now!
@Brilikins
@itsjustroar
@Girolamo
@snowpea

Since I have some extra gems, I will run Rebel Nocturne as soon as I have payment from my pre-order list!
@Brilikins
@itsjustroar
@Girolamo
@snowpea

Since I have some extra gems, I will run Rebel Nocturne as soon as I have payment from my pre-order list!
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 29 30