Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Pixie's Flight: Gay pride Nocturnes!
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30
@Morphini Putting you on that list, and here is your preview: [img]http://i.imgur.com/Tr07oQ1.png[/img]
@Morphini Putting you on that list, and here is your preview:

Tr07oQ1.png
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gif
@mspixieriot Hahahah that does look awesome! Can I go on the list for that one too please :-)
@mspixieriot Hahahah that does look awesome! Can I go on the list for that one too please :-)
I collect Vibrant Flutterers!

I'm recovering from a serious illness. Please bear with me as I'm very tired and out of it right now.
@Brilikins /PAID/
@demiseandkiss /PAID/
@itsjustroar
@burningchaos /PAID/
@Niharike
@bebaline /PAID/
@Morphini
@sparklesdani

Riot Nocturne has been submitted and should be ready soon! If you haven't yet paid, please send payment by gems or treasure so that I can send you your accent as soon as they arrive!
@Brilikins /PAID/
@demiseandkiss /PAID/
@itsjustroar
@burningchaos /PAID/
@Niharike
@bebaline /PAID/
@Morphini
@sparklesdani

Riot Nocturne has been submitted and should be ready soon! If you haven't yet paid, please send payment by gems or treasure so that I can send you your accent as soon as they arrive!
Still looking for interest in Wolf Blossoms, because I really want to run this skin! Lots of spots left for Gem Star.
Still looking for interest in Wolf Blossoms, because I really want to run this skin! Lots of spots left for Gem Star.
Riot Nocturne has been submitted and is expected back any time now!

@Niharike and @sparklesdani, if you send me your payment I will be able to send you your accents the moment they arrive!

Also, there is ONE spot left - if it hasn't sold by the time the accent comes back, I will put it up on the AH.
Riot Nocturne has been submitted and is expected back any time now!

@Niharike and @sparklesdani, if you send me your payment I will be able to send you your accents the moment they arrive!

Also, there is ONE spot left - if it hasn't sold by the time the accent comes back, I will put it up on the AH.
Riot Nocturne has arrived and been distributed. Status: sold out! I've started a pinglist for next time.

Sparkles Gem Star has been submitted for its second run.
Riot Nocturne has arrived and been distributed. Status: sold out! I've started a pinglist for next time.

Sparkles Gem Star has been submitted for its second run.
@mspixieriot Can I get a preview of that lovely female imp accent on Arcady? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3191170] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/31912/3191170_350.png[/img] [/url]
@mspixieriot Can I get a preview of that lovely female imp accent on Arcady?

3191170_350.png
MoOtdMJ.png
@Gangrene Here you are! [img]http://i.imgur.com/b0soQMp.png[/img] (I'm at work, I didn't have a chance to erase the parts that would be covered by apparel, sorry!)
@Gangrene Here you are!

b0soQMp.png

(I'm at work, I didn't have a chance to erase the parts that would be covered by apparel, sorry!)
@mspixieriot I NEED ONE. I don't have all the gems yet, but mark me down for a gem slot.

(Don't worry about it, when I get the accent I'm going to have to change her apparel anyway, cuz the copper doesn't match the pink.)
@mspixieriot I NEED ONE. I don't have all the gems yet, but mark me down for a gem slot.

(Don't worry about it, when I get the accent I'm going to have to change her apparel anyway, cuz the copper doesn't match the pink.)
MoOtdMJ.png
Ugh, just take all my gems why don't you...*looks longingly at facet* I want Wolf Blossoms. Sending the gems now.
Ugh, just take all my gems why don't you...*looks longingly at facet* I want Wolf Blossoms. Sending the gems now.
W0ar35Y.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 29 30