Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | x || Lance's luministry
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Astriferious could I possibly have a preview on this guy? [img]http://flightrising.com/image_generators/dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=11&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=14&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png[/img]
@Astriferious could I possibly have a preview on this guy?

dragonpic2.php?body=10&wing=11&style=12&gender=0&ages=1&prig=1&secg=1&tert=14&elem=9&tertgene=4&spec=prev.png
Blu | UK
rUoKR6y.png
feXtM27.png>a69iToJ.png
I collect all jellyfish and cephalopod items. Feel free to enable me
@blutopod sure! Itll be a bit because im currrently stuck at school
@blutopod sure! Itll be a bit because im currrently stuck at school
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Blutopod I apologize I had lots of finals today but [img]http://i.imgur.com/9WXXQ2r.png[/img]
@Blutopod I apologize I had lots of finals today but 9WXXQ2r.png
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
Bump!
Bump!
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious OMg do you still have a copy left of your Accent: Sleepy Black Kitty accent? I need it *v* also does it mean you're selling those for 250G or not (sorry i'm a bit confused ^^')
@Astriferious OMg do you still have a copy left of your Accent: Sleepy Black Kitty accent? I need it *v* also does it mean you're selling those for 250G or not (sorry i'm a bit confused ^^')
x54gth.png
@lumineer no i have no copies of the accent, and per my agreement nobody should sell that accent for more than 250 gems, the copies # is the total number of copies in circulation, im glad you like it ! Many people ask me about that accent
@lumineer no i have no copies of the accent, and per my agreement nobody should sell that accent for more than 250 gems, the copies # is the total number of copies in circulation, im glad you like it ! Many people ask me about that accent
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
@Astriferious ah , sad :c I guess you aren't going to make a remake of it :') But if you do you realy should ping me. I'm looking for the purrrfect Kitty accent :'D
@Astriferious ah , sad :c I guess you aren't going to make a remake of it :') But if you do you realy should ping me. I'm looking for the purrrfect Kitty accent :'D
x54gth.png
@lumineer of course, if you want to locate someone with copies of the accent to sell check anywhere in this thread, not sure if they'd part with it but its always a good hint

Sorry about that reping! I mispelled your name
@lumineer of course, if you want to locate someone with copies of the accent to sell check anywhere in this thread, not sure if they'd part with it but its always a good hint

Sorry about that reping! I mispelled your name
11512.png Wishlist
Sell Thread
Liquidation
xxx LF Dragons
Auction
Hatchery
Accent shop
xxx Art shop
Coding Shop
Coli Info
Mage Leveling Guide
bump that yo B^)
bump that yo B^)
fight me?
@Astriferious

Saw your Sleepy Kitty accent in the AH and fell in love and came here to see if you still reprinted it...I wish the seller was following your rules..its up for 2500 gems which, although I adore it, is a bit more than I'd wanted to spend LOL
@Astriferious

Saw your Sleepy Kitty accent in the AH and fell in love and came here to see if you still reprinted it...I wish the seller was following your rules..its up for 2500 gems which, although I adore it, is a bit more than I'd wanted to spend LOL
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14