Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Kai's Accents - Customs, Reprints!
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 400 401
Is there any chance of Moonrise Herald getting a reprint (even if just a single copy for a bribe or something)? I know it's in the Retired section, but you also mentioned telling you if there was interest in reprints so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Also, could you add me to the customs pinglist please?
Is there any chance of Moonrise Herald getting a reprint (even if just a single copy for a bribe or something)? I know it's in the Retired section, but you also mentioned telling you if there was interest in reprints so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask.

Also, could you add me to the customs pinglist please?
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

I can't offer a reprint of that accent, as it is fully retired, but I could offer you a recolour for a nominal fee + blueprint. And I'll mark you down!
@Alestrius

I can't offer a reprint of that accent, as it is fully retired, but I could offer you a recolour for a nominal fee + blueprint. And I'll mark you down!
Kai - Al (There's only 1 L!)
[Call me Kai!] [30s,They/Them]
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
f18d31cc350d038f8fdc1052107773b5e5669843.png
- Accent Shop!
- Hatchathon: Egg a Day 2024!
- In Shadow of the Gods: A Nuzlocke (Complete!)
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
How far apart would the colours have to be -- would recolouring the armor to silver or black trimming and leaving the purple mostly the same be different enough to qualify as a recolour? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1644666] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/16447/1644666_350.png[/img] [/url] This is the dragon I wanted it for, and the purple of the actual Moonrise Herald is pretty close to spot-on, so recolouring it to an entirely different colour (e.g. red, blue, green, etc.) wouldn't really work for her. >< And/or would it be possible to get extra added to it or something? idk. >< It just works so nicely for her; if there's a way to make it work and get a similar-esque version that works with her colours, I'd be very very interested. If not, I totally understand -- I just figured since it works so well with her, I'd exhaust all possible options before continuing other searches.
How far apart would the colours have to be -- would recolouring the armor to silver or black trimming and leaving the purple mostly the same be different enough to qualify as a recolour?

1644666_350.png

This is the dragon I wanted it for, and the purple of the actual Moonrise Herald is pretty close to spot-on, so recolouring it to an entirely different colour (e.g. red, blue, green, etc.) wouldn't really work for her. ><

And/or would it be possible to get extra added to it or something? idk. >< It just works so nicely for her; if there's a way to make it work and get a similar-esque version that works with her colours, I'd be very very interested.

If not, I totally understand -- I just figured since it works so well with her, I'd exhaust all possible options before continuing other searches.
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Yes, it doesn't have to be a big change. Just a tweak to the metal would be fine and so on. As for extra changes, it's certainly possible, depending on what you want! A simple recolour is 500g, and additional changes may cost more.
@Alestrius

Yes, it doesn't have to be a big change. Just a tweak to the metal would be fine and so on. As for extra changes, it's certainly possible, depending on what you want! A simple recolour is 500g, and additional changes may cost more.
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
Actually, a small tweak to the purple might even work too. I'd forgotten how much darker blue-purple the Night Sky Silks are. Would you be able to recolour to (roughly) colour-match this outfit?
less cluttered

As far as extras, I don't think I'd want anything too complex. Ideally with that outfit, maybe just some clawtips in silver? Like the Glowing Gold Clawtips, except in a silver to match the re-trimmed accent and the other apparel pieces.
Actually, a small tweak to the purple might even work too. I'd forgotten how much darker blue-purple the Night Sky Silks are. Would you be able to recolour to (roughly) colour-match this outfit?
less cluttered

As far as extras, I don't think I'd want anything too complex. Ideally with that outfit, maybe just some clawtips in silver? Like the Glowing Gold Clawtips, except in a silver to match the re-trimmed accent and the other apparel pieces.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@Alestrius

Sure! I wouldn't charge any extra for a claw recolour, so just send me the blueprint + 500g when ready and I'll whip that up for you. (I will show you the WIP and make sure it's to your liking before I send anything for approval.)
@Alestrius

Sure! I wouldn't charge any extra for a claw recolour, so just send me the blueprint + 500g when ready and I'll whip that up for you. (I will show you the WIP and make sure it's to your liking before I send anything for approval.)
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
[quote][size= 7]Forgeprince[/size][center] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/1d3fb3b014f3ffbbf0fbb2c3d0a8e3c7/913e7355393f4661-2c/s500x750/e5506c18d338c22d4aae32f410b0ff2d2b06c08d.png[/img] I just wanted to make an accent for banescale males that's relatively simple and easy to afford! Dress your new and ancient fella in tiny, brightly coloured baubles and a pinch of sheer silk! This is your only chance to get it at its special pre-order price of just 350g! [b]Like most of my accents, this will be a limited run. This one just goes by time though. You are welcome to order multiple copies if you wish, so long as it's before Dec 31st! AH price will be 400g.[/b] It should work well on all dragons! [quote] [b][columns]Preorders: Run 1 1. Myself 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. AH[nextcol]Run 2 1. Myself 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. AH[/quote][/quote] General: @Shinitori, @Heeroku, @AdinaFay, @LucidDreams, @SkySamba, @Multilyn, @kyrin18, @Ferrates @Soupy, @Krin, @nightfalljay, @Ammut, @darkmekmon, @Clavicado, @Severance, @pooses, @CrossHound, @Uniformshark, @PeacefulBliss, @SatsumaMei, @Osa, @naphy, @xarazura, @Acidfox, @Crumpet, @Erithuet, @ShadesofCyan, @Dadman, @BriarBones, @Hiame, @butcherbaby @lynnlies, @Silverishness, @sinha27, @Trippfaerie, @Achiem, @Frivilosity, @Sunlace , @GadzooksTD, @faraway, @lightningpelt, @Kestrad, @jenivan1000 @raptorqueen, @Guest, @SnoringHyena, @Vulpess, @Abderus, @Meyoline, @Ottoman, @Isaita, @Solarpunk, @Asterodea, @airris, @mercurialwings, @Nemalu, @Whyyesimnot, @fitz, @Kryptica, @Madrigalism, @mesai @kijauni G.A.S.P [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Banescale M, Accents, limited, apparel, chains, crystal/facets, high fantasy, jewelry/silks, royalty, gold[/center][br][br][size=1]@IAmStillATestAccount, @jbapple, @Seadramon, @dualscepters, @anrei, @Naakka, @Iniga, @Vespertiine, @wildewinged, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @ofendlessstars, @Trickilicky, @squidragon, @Nevros, @Artemis, @hat17, @BlackWinter, @hayum, @Mangusto, @Izuna, @Amphiptere, @Seiryuu, @Naakka, @Reven, @ThistleChaser, @Faileas, @Jazz, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Siaur, @Darkmekmon, @annadandelion, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @Achi, @Argonaut, @ThirtyOne, @infectionary, @AbysmalGrace, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Desolation, @boxparts, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Stasha, @Pained, @sorai, @Finne, @Ranuja, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Yilara, @Icicle16, @Harribel, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @IndigoCat, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @Vader, @xHel, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @Maleficus, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @Primaria, @PMAbsoluteZero, @BlackMistress, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @World, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @GAW, @RRHepburn, @qew23, @Cuddleh, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @seragakisei, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @casanovasAnchor, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @VolatileMatter, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @senpai, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Hemospect, @Ixnyeltha, @AiDeeKay, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Veevi, @Niklia, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @azhdrake, @greyyourwarden, @synnful, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Poi, @Suntouched, @hawwah, @Kalistys, @artillerychick, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @AlexiCyn, @Physik, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Panopticon, @Lupen, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @MechWyrms, @nemodave, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @Geminie, @BloodSentry, @grr, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @CatTangle, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @jsquiddy, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Sickened, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Leucine, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @porifra, @Ythequeris, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @oilux, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @PeonydKingpin, @Saraku, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Deana, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @Ashirene, @Sagittarium, @astroprojection, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @ThatOneGirl, @oilux, @brdey, @pretend, @ruirea, @londoner, @Beltaguise, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Sirenia, @pitohui, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @GrumpyCatlover, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Koobi, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @oilux, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @dragonNMR, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Iskars, @mistystep, @nohsara, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @wedredding, @Meebo, @cloverly, @avianAnnihilator, @Lauros, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Selah, @kbb, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Fujinyumi, @lyttlekytten, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @DoctorJekyll, @professorpig, @perifinite, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @oly, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @gryffion, @Taiyou, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @haylxx, @MisfitsLanding, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @RyukaTheDragon, @strfox, @misericordieuse, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @Aldru, @00Riku00, @EndlessDragon, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @gemino, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Pollen, @NoodleMomma, @Luteia, @winterbright, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @Dangeroux, @Sophiellum, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @manacampbell, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Phoenixfyre, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @Illume, @bitmap, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @Script, @Nabesima, @vainqueurs, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Fereyik, @SleepyDrago, @Lunox, @Oria, @Finne, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @24lovefancy, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @Mickie, @Karanja, @Goldpiilot, @cytotoxic, @Convexity, @Yilara, @rosevoids, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @nudibranchiole, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @Kaial, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Sinai, @SquidneyTsu, @TheMeatloafQueen, @DevilFlower, @FloralFauna, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @cosmicConundrum, @valiantmeasures, @Reptilia, @AtticSaltStorms, @Addmon, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @Elody, @SquidMage, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @warthog, @TwilightStars, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @valkyrian, @AqunAthlok, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @terato, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Flowerpots, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @Bhaskara, @WickedJayla, @arboretumm, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Caelyn, @Ilesvia, @Shaire, @RaptorQueen, @PhoenixFire36, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @ETVermin, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @SylphOfHeart, @Drag0n5, @Caprineki, @alatefeline, @Bumblesweet, @Shaydas, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Ectopi, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @TheClassCalico, @celastrea, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @dandyfrau, @Eiyora, @Sienne, @GadzooksTD, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @FallingStar275, @Venture, @briar, @CoyoteFlowers, @Ky0n, @Rirukagi, @sneakys, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @Druzy, @schnauze, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @Kryptica, @Cyrya, @VioletChachki, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @LostWhisperer, @LostWhisperer, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @Neiran, @ArcyN, @Cataclasm, @GhostChateau, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @keyy, @BlackandTan, @AngelSami, @WhisperSpirit, @Vialheart, @macrobiiology, @starskynadder, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Chelo, @Halua, @Rafflesie, @Tiguidou, @Tira, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Fukase, @Agion, @snberry, @ThatOneSandWing, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @PureSuicune, @MoonMelodies, @Elpzh, @solariaa, @SoullessWendigo, @Quickpaint, @kveikur, @WarriorSong, @cynosural, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @ShadowPiper, @PepperClove, @Licorictus, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @4walls, @Harana, @Marilith, @Clarianet, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @Ziegler, @Drachenhort, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Mary, @selenomancy, @Twye, @LLev, @viktowl, @MoonlitCacti, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @shadesofchaos, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @klee, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @LittleDoctor, @Eidos, @Voidshadow, @OfDagon, @LemmeRest, @precilla, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @Sagittarium, @Despairing, @Eleventh, @ells, @Cirrostratus, @serron, @ThePlasticTree, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @houseteeth, @Taerar, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @leeedea, @Subdued, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Noelene, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @Mintso, @Siris, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @SuspiciousOrange, @EmotionalTree, @sicksip, @scared, @Ellanoi, @scylla, @Cats, @Drastalblight, @Cheryy, @KallyPaige, @CreamGravy, @SimFeetUnder, @Nonsense, @StealthNerd, @buffalo, @hemotypewriter, @Aberration, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @RetroJackal, @Kaldwin, @Noodlesper, @Bufftuffandfluff, @LunaeLumen, @silverishness, @gracegraceplant, @Alarkota, @Syldaya, @MalisVitterfolk, @klee, @girlgirlDragon, @mmuted, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @Ikora, @apricotstarship, @Raan, @heathermoon, @FireHeartSong, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Zoruna, @Kipuka, @Acheri, @Korwa, @FeatherFace, @Bearded, @Hawkbeckfire, @Adriel, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @aschers, @cyborb, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @Sunline, @Vovina, @kitten1774, @techne, @SuddenlyJoxar, @Munancho, @Juleatic, @Riptidee, @ReneDV98, @RileythePlagueDr, @pilotbites, @ArtofSocrates, @klee, @lotusen, @Veracity, @Veracity, @Veracity, @Zivo, @Allychan, @GoldStar, @Banguela, @WitchHunt, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Asterodea, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Thrawn, @Liliun, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @CorvidKnight, @Krosulhah, @LordDragonWubbs, @Liluye, @Sadiegreen, @Oxy, @Lordofthepies, @Maeva, @Dracowolf, @Dreadnoughtus, @PearlOfSeduction, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Flowerpots, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @squishypeachy, @big, @Metus, @wwhirlybirb, @Neraida, @hyuukiru, @Celes, @Keyina, @Xarina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @mikaeia, @Kalinka, @Arkeyr79, @Starisia, @FluffYeti, @Crim, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Azurine, @Rairudiseu, @Vulpen, @Ambitious, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @SteampunkLlama, @Rifter, @Lichtdrache, @Raptorflight, @readergirl12, @Icystorm, @Kuratabells, @JustaRev, @yukitsukihana, @SilverQuark, @Iniimical, @Arinyl, @nonaline, @Juni, @ToxieToxie, @scarecrane, @Morwen, @iaqo, @windhound, @Endyr, @Soraia, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @faraway, @Koneko, @218715, @Trachynhawb, @Valyrie, @Aava, @Flyteofheart, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @StealthNerd, @flightyvandal, @broadwaypaisano, @InkedMyths, @mangoeclipse, @titian, @pandapaws, @fitz, @BloodyScreeching, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @DeltaNegative, @sunnyVista, @RenRaptor, @Milkdud, @TornadoTorrie, @Rayzor, @Flanoir, @JWayland, @GoneWithTheSin, @Kom, @HeadlessJason, @Magnanimous, @Ferrates, @Arka, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @OriginalIAm, @1594502, @Suspended, @Heliolisk, @Gross, @TehuMertt, @Kaohgumy, @aprilraven, @Biird, @desiher, @girlgirlDragon, @Madhouse, @Norion, @bunlux, @Rohana, @Nightshade835, @Mysthla, @Bantymom, @Misha, @Njerro, @underwater, @moyaofthemist, @Anduins, @Wizardry, @Starfire0, @amimari, @ArcticFire, @dustfawn, @Visceryl, @butcherbaby, @Watercolour, @Dragonwyspr, @lightly, @teiidae, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @idyll, @EmotionalTree, @Thoroughbred, @Aeriel, @Wishing4Reality, @IromotNemem, @Nemalu, @Descending, @despairpods, @xjsx, @NuclearFudge, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @Ichorous, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @EternalBlaze, @junu, @Kitten1774, @Mir, @BurntCookies, @Vixeon, @Khezu, @Levona, @Lurkingbullfox, @Rookery, @Nazom, @LynterriaHatake, @Shr0ud, @pinkkittens, @Saerino, @Tilli, @Yorshka, @Doxiunoia, @Mintso, @Koobi, @Boundingfeather, @Digivice, @ProbablyNotYou, @sakanapanda, @bugbrain, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @neonhorns, @Neraida, @ky0nky, @Pai, @Mikada, @razzamatazz, @Eaen, @GaelicVixen, @CatInDisguise, @katpphic, @SirLeafheart, @Nocelenett, @lorri12, @mmuted, @TenderVulture, @Katigura, @HPPJWoF, @Karikumik, @Leaffymint, @Karikumik, @cvthedral, @kijauni, @Ranka, @AkaneChaan, @Vwoop, @pinkkittens, @Roheryn, @minervamaga, @Cryptothumpian, @seylon, @Briarfox13, @Bystander, @Trilonyte, @rufusdrumknott, @Kalinka, @chetungwan, @TamneSenke, @varjopeura, @roheryn, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @LittleRain, @Pecha, @Spooky, @Namarie, @Solstices, @todorokishoto, @Skeletiano, @Slaytheist, @ashenraven, @Salvation, @Qhersek, @onemessyperson, @QueenOfSupports, @coconuthead, @ImperialTrash, @Sitten1115, @scarletskyz, @chibiboru, @RandomPurple, @Nuclearloop, @Divayth, @Fossillayer, @bonesdarling, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @nika, @scared, @cloudfilledskies, @quivale, @batnap, @astereia, @DelightedVilla, @serpents, @apathes, @LunaBun, @Pez, @Icefelis, @ShahDalamadur, @wooloo, @sassyatta, @summermagpie, @ladymoon2886, @Firicat, @choi, @summerwar, @BrandonFlowers, @vorselon, @Varipoika, @notamused, @uncle, @Gaston, @cov, @Burger, @Cerion, @succulents, @fraudulentzodiac, @tytytytytytyty1, @Kneph, @Havic, @Shpee, @Ganymede, @Cerion, @dadminkestler, @XSoldierAntX, @Neflo, @Banescale, @KCDragons, @Jaypaw, @Katargo, @Nirwana, @RaspyBone, @vasily, @raikaryuujin, @ThistleProse, @RubyDragon6248, @OverlordFreya, @nebulasandjays, @theflamebreath, @Arbokobra, @PocketPotato, @Asimiii, @Aushi, @ofMontreal, @Pinkuu, @Frency, @Aerites, @Bloodwyrm, @lyttlekytten, @Sealterbloind, @Enperry[/size]
Quote:
Forgeprince
e5506c18d338c22d4aae32f410b0ff2d2b06c08d.png
I just wanted to make an accent for banescale males that's relatively simple and easy to afford! Dress your new and ancient fella in tiny, brightly coloured baubles and a pinch of sheer silk!

This is your only chance to get it at its special pre-order price of just 350g!

Like most of my accents, this will be a limited run. This one just goes by time though. You are welcome to order multiple copies if you wish, so long as it's before Dec 31st!
AH price will be 400g.

It should work well on all dragons!
Quote:
Preorders:
Run 1
1. Myself
10. AH
Run 2
1. Myself
10. AH

General:

@Shinitori, @Heeroku, @AdinaFay, @LucidDreams, @SkySamba, @Multilyn, @kyrin18, @Ferrates
@Soupy, @Krin, @nightfalljay, @Ammut, @darkmekmon, @Clavicado, @Severance, @pooses, @CrossHound, @Uniformshark, @PeacefulBliss, @SatsumaMei, @Osa, @naphy, @xarazura, @Acidfox, @Crumpet, @Erithuet, @ShadesofCyan, @Dadman, @BriarBones, @Hiame, @butcherbaby @lynnlies, @Silverishness, @sinha27, @Trippfaerie, @Achiem, @Frivilosity, @Sunlace , @GadzooksTD, @faraway, @lightningpelt, @Kestrad, @jenivan1000
@raptorqueen, @Guest, @SnoringHyena, @Vulpess, @Abderus, @Meyoline, @Ottoman, @Isaita, @Solarpunk, @Asterodea, @airris, @mercurialwings, @Nemalu, @Whyyesimnot, @fitz, @Kryptica, @Madrigalism, @mesai @kijauni

G.A.S.P
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Banescale M, Accents, limited, apparel, chains, crystal/facets, high fantasy, jewelry/silks, royalty, gold

@IAmStillATestAccount, @jbapple, @Seadramon, @dualscepters, @anrei, @Naakka, @Iniga, @Vespertiine, @wildewinged, @starsystems, @reliquiaen, @ofendlessstars, @Trickilicky, @squidragon, @Nevros, @Artemis, @hat17, @BlackWinter, @hayum, @Mangusto, @Izuna, @Amphiptere, @Seiryuu, @Naakka, @Reven, @ThistleChaser, @Faileas, @Jazz, @Cheshires, @Oakwick, @Siaur, @Darkmekmon, @annadandelion, @Velsim, @kaidamoon, @meonox, @Achi, @Argonaut, @ThirtyOne, @infectionary, @AbysmalGrace, @copiousPeplom, @OverlordFreya, @Toxiee, @fluffballofdoom, @Desolation, @boxparts, @Darlnim, @Athexreh, @Emordnilap, @Stasha, @Pained, @sorai, @Finne, @Ranuja, @necrophades, @kaaoqi, @rubyredtan, @GabrielReyes, @HayBau, @Synchros, @Godspeed, @Yilara, @Icicle16, @Harribel, @Betta, @Xotis, @Maila, @veevi, @IndigoCat, @Nuriya, @Hoku, @Prelude, @Lynchly, @Vader, @xHel, @Emmahaa, @Cherubim, @Maleficus, @kyofanatic1, @LionMagnus, @heiheidamowang, @Geowlett, @anhbon921, @WDGaster, @Runi, @Arrakis, @Isidora, @Allocen, @Primaria, @PMAbsoluteZero, @BlackMistress, @Maye, @BlackMistress, @Artesia, @Yollizmaar, @World, @VineDream, @MollyMerula, @GAW, @RRHepburn, @qew23, @Cuddleh, @theroiprocepios, @Lonin, @Carthasis, @seragakisei, @Cryptozoolo, @Ririterasu, @wingedRenegade, @InkyBrush, @Aruakhal, @Cryptic, @casanovasAnchor, @Raydioactive, @Chaimellow, @Ysdaar, @VolatileMatter, @PrinceOfStorms, @nightmischief, @Eve, @MadDucks, @SeptentrionSea, @senpai, @saltyscone, @Gem4567, @HighFives, @Hemospect, @Ixnyeltha, @AiDeeKay, @Shougoney, @Zayev, @Ranuja, @Cryptic, @Prelude, @vely, @Tigenki, @BloodyBunny, @Veevi, @Niklia, @OrionPax, @Twiggies, @Maddiebird, @Sharkbutt, @Lanqa, @iodine, @ixia, @PixelofHealth, @Nevaka, @KaidaMoon, @Pieeee, @Meloetta, @selenomancy, @Turnaboutkid, @battleaxe, @yoosung, @Prelude, @frizzchan, @azhdrake, @greyyourwarden, @synnful, @chocomonster, @Emmahaa, @Snowkitsu, @CosmicSummer, @Gravekeeper, @HorseCrazy, @cutinstincts, @Touming, @Poi, @Suntouched, @hawwah, @Kalistys, @artillerychick, @World, @BandedLake, @VictorNikiforov, @kumoko, @VictorNikiforov, @Xemriss, @Ebrietas, @Dior, @Crysi102, @ilimati, @AlexiCyn, @Physik, @Floidivoidi, @jennycatmystique, @NorthPrincess, @Bezalel, @Tiriea, @Exaltier, @Calixita, @Kyoya, @Prey, @AmelieLacroix, @snowpea, @Fanartsy, @Panopticon, @Lupen, @Moonlace, @Rosoidela, @doodlefae, @Faye, @jd1620, @needtoscribble, @Camrrito, @Apothecaria, @MechWyrms, @nemodave, @Okacuine, @Featherly, @Geminie, @BloodSentry, @grr, @Wrath, @InHeritent, @Kalistys, @CatTangle, @Peisinoe, @Smokeybunny, @Aerinsol, @Peisinoe, @Pseudoscience, @jsquiddy, @Whitefoxtails, @Sonora, @Lycoteuthis, @Noirist, @SabreRose, @seragakisei, @Dishonor, @Sickened, @Effervessa, @DawnRavenclaw, @Naem, @sableye, @Tinytalkingtina, @cywscross, @Veracity, @Moonlace, @comette, @Leucine, @Aoroen, @Owlienerd, @Irrwahn, @MechWyrms, @Necrovatai, @Fukii, @Gwendolyn, @porifra, @Ythequeris, @Nardaviel, @Rangiku, @oilux, @nonarygame, @alexicyn, @PeonydKingpin, @Saraku, @Peisinoe, @Duskflame, @Deana, @Dross, @Cethosia, @Valolaire, @Ashirene, @Sagittarium, @astroprojection, @widmo, @Pigeonpanhandle, @Beltaguise, @ThatOneGirl, @oilux, @brdey, @pretend, @ruirea, @londoner, @Beltaguise, @Alstroemeria, @ToxicE, @Syceris, @Sirenia, @pitohui, @BlazeWolf, @Emordnilap, @GrumpyCatlover, @Hiame, @synnful, @Alstroemeria, @Koobi, @Steamplonk, @mistystep, @loststarship, @oilux, @Apotheca, @Tuatara, @dragonNMR, @Hawkbeckfire, @Blightwyrm, @Saphirosa, @Starrlight, @Niklia, @Iskars, @mistystep, @nohsara, @songify, @Xirei, @pikachan412, @Apfelobst, @wedredding, @Meebo, @cloverly, @avianAnnihilator, @Lauros, @MadaMada, @ffgrape, @Selah, @kbb, @Illuminary, @quilliper, @Ivypooll, @Fujinyumi, @lyttlekytten, @Comic1Sans, @uniquelykenn, @Meloetta, @Zedling, @murmur21, @DoctorJekyll, @professorpig, @perifinite, @CheshireCatUk1, @kitten1774, @oly, @TalaTari, @DocMulligan, @Acacia, @gryffion, @Taiyou, @FernCoyote, @Farvel, @limeypie, @pureblood, @EmbarksFate, @SterlingKat, @Exhalted, @Cheshly, @haylxx, @MisfitsLanding, @Sharkra, @Blushunt, @kumoko, @Sentenza, @Goolix, @Shadowangel, @RyukaTheDragon, @strfox, @misericordieuse, @remuslupn, @bioglitch, @Deva, @FluffyTundras, @Aldru, @00Riku00, @EndlessDragon, @nonaline, @micchikureshima, @Alive, @OverlordFreya, @Oodie, @Snowkitsu, @Jenkow, @gemino, @Keikoku, @Avifors, @Mudguts, @Fervanus, @TxTiger, @Tiarana, @Hideki, @Apothecaria, @Myndris, @LilBlueSapling, @luckless, @Kaio, @artillerychick, @zeguk, @Tangaroa, @Pollen, @NoodleMomma, @Luteia, @winterbright, @bryna, @ideunatty, @Holi, @Dangeroux, @Sophiellum, @Iskars, @elfmoss, @BizarreKitten, @Shadowlugia711, @SparkleOfGold, @Goldenstorm, @manacampbell, @roiben, @lynxedlight, @Yagine, @Phoenixfyre, @Felisaries, @Faileas, @Ikunoche, @Elachu, @WildFlora, @Noxclerati, @Illume, @bitmap, @ForeverEnchanted, @caedis, @Raptora, @Artgeekallday, @Suntouched, @koujakward, @Peyp, @Script, @Nabesima, @vainqueurs, @Withoutbounds, @foxpaaws, @Fereyik, @SleepyDrago, @Lunox, @Oria, @Finne, @Artichoke, @pretend, @rotdeer, @ashenhartkrie, @deep, @Ravenhearst, @EverAutumn, @24lovefancy, @wintercovers, @PunchingSolas, @DrowsyPanda, @Capricat, @GryphonSong, @Anda, @batcrooks, @WayRox, @Zemael, @ancelstierre, @Mickie, @Karanja, @Goldpiilot, @cytotoxic, @Convexity, @Yilara, @rosevoids, @vetra, @Sashanitch, @nudibranchiole, @CrazyBat, @Silverwulf, @skin, @Kaial, @Dragonfire27, @Mupfel, @OliveBoat, @Facinarose, @Sinai, @SquidneyTsu, @TheMeatloafQueen, @DevilFlower, @FloralFauna, @Cognitive, @Stephy, @Guest, @Taiyou, @Doodeedoodah, @Silence, @cosmicConundrum, @valiantmeasures, @Reptilia, @AtticSaltStorms, @Addmon, @Denryu, @Jabberwocky09, @Elody, @SquidMage, @Darkrait, @angsthound, @firtarian, @warthog, @TwilightStars, @Cynil, @STRHKR, @valkyrian, @AqunAthlok, @Kaial, @NorthernLiights, @terato, @Finne, @Humboldt, @Cascarones, @RaptorQueen, @mildlyanxiousdoe, @TwilightStars, @Sassicide, @Flowerpots, @JWayland, @literallyacat, @Amenen, @Bhaskara, @WickedJayla, @arboretumm, @alyblaith, @Morvudd, @amberrosalie, @Caelyn, @Ilesvia, @Shaire, @RaptorQueen, @PhoenixFire36, @Rafaru, @Desolation, @Anda, @Xaishi, @antiserum, @Deva, @Artorias, @X3X, @ETVermin, @1Sash1, @Gaze, @XeoNinx, @foreboding, @Nettlebird, @Malis, @SylphOfHeart, @Drag0n5, @Caprineki, @alatefeline, @Bumblesweet, @Shaydas, @cactiiblossoms, @sensiblesoap, @Ectopi, @Starstalker, @andersbegabt, @Aeriel, @tytonidae, @Loyalties, @Shamu, @ninjanuary, @PhoenixFire36, @caedis, @DragonDraws, @TheClassCalico, @celastrea, @MerlinMausi, @Whymsical, @louse, @Nightflyer8909, @Maliha, @dandyfrau, @Eiyora, @Sienne, @GadzooksTD, @Xypnise, @tnwl090, @TextbookHumor, @Khepri, @TheBluestJay, @LucidDreams, @FallingStar275, @Venture, @briar, @CoyoteFlowers, @Ky0n, @Rirukagi, @sneakys, @SDSPAGE, @Gratlanty, @NightmareJudge, @Druzy, @schnauze, @Autumnus, @RainingAcid, @Kryptica, @Cyrya, @VioletChachki, @ChReb, @rattus, @NowViewing, @Mairon, @LostWhisperer, @LostWhisperer, @Naja, @techmess, @Bluwingskitty, @Uyi, @Ky0n, @Neiran, @ArcyN, @Cataclasm, @GhostChateau, @hiei, @Limitless, @chatoyant, @keyy, @BlackandTan, @AngelSami, @WhisperSpirit, @Vialheart, @macrobiiology, @starskynadder, @Hardycat, @Harmonywish, @Chelo, @Halua, @Rafflesie, @Tiguidou, @Tira, @Cryfie, @deerfawn, @TheFortissima, @Fukase, @Agion, @snberry, @ThatOneSandWing, @Druzy, @stracony, @ribbonz, @PureSuicune, @MoonMelodies, @Elpzh, @solariaa, @SoullessWendigo, @Quickpaint, @kveikur, @WarriorSong, @cynosural, @Druzy, @PikaChan412, @ShadowPiper, @PepperClove, @Licorictus, @Macchi, @Osmodeus, @4walls, @Harana, @Marilith, @Clarianet, @Psi, @Mip, @TAOGTMI, @Yiku, @Ziegler, @Drachenhort, @Fujo, @shot, @LavenderAmethyst, @Mary, @selenomancy, @Twye, @LLev, @viktowl, @MoonlitCacti, @SmaugTheAlmighty, @SepiaSenpai, @Naahva, @shadesofchaos, @mayka, @RinyshkaS, @klee, @Maiafay, @stovokor, @LittleDoctor, @Eidos, @Voidshadow, @OfDagon, @LemmeRest, @precilla, @XxBlueExorcistxX, @Sagittarium, @Despairing, @Eleventh, @ells, @Cirrostratus, @serron, @ThePlasticTree, @gefrorenerzahn, @Anticx, @Ebby172, @hellieace, @houseteeth, @Taerar, @inn, @avianAnnihilator, @Spark, @RoyalLudroth, @Garados, @leeedea, @Subdued, @ChaosSama, @Nakitra, @Noelene, @FireTissue831, @Tremble, @BillyRuffian, @Mintso, @Siris, @cobwebs, @Mintso, @Realms, @bedfordblack, @concept, @mooncakefestival, @SuspiciousOrange, @EmotionalTree, @sicksip, @scared, @Ellanoi, @scylla, @Cats, @Drastalblight, @Cheryy, @KallyPaige, @CreamGravy, @SimFeetUnder, @Nonsense, @StealthNerd, @buffalo, @hemotypewriter, @Aberration, @SarcasticHawke, @mus, @RetroJackal, @Kaldwin, @Noodlesper, @Bufftuffandfluff, @LunaeLumen, @silverishness, @gracegraceplant, @Alarkota, @Syldaya, @MalisVitterfolk, @klee, @girlgirlDragon, @mmuted, @Hakary, @Kerneleq, @Tala2121, @Ikora, @apricotstarship, @Raan, @heathermoon, @FireHeartSong, @Melova, @Scarheart99789, @Zoruna, @Kipuka, @Acheri, @Korwa, @FeatherFace, @Bearded, @Hawkbeckfire, @Adriel, @Irmingard, @Banhi, @Chivalry, @greenpotion, @Techmox, @aschers, @cyborb, @pwllhalen, @Morrowind, @Saeliras, @CHUUNIBYOU, @zerolynx, @Sunline, @Vovina, @kitten1774, @techne, @SuddenlyJoxar, @Munancho, @Juleatic, @Riptidee, @ReneDV98, @RileythePlagueDr, @pilotbites, @ArtofSocrates, @klee, @lotusen, @Veracity, @Veracity, @Veracity, @Zivo, @Allychan, @GoldStar, @Banguela, @WitchHunt, @knifecentipede, @Benzyne, @Asterodea, @Benzyne, @Crumpet, @Deki, @Reverent, @Thrawn, @Liliun, @Ravaarian, @LittleMoons, @draaviinrays, @CorvidKnight, @Krosulhah, @LordDragonWubbs, @Liluye, @Sadiegreen, @***, @Lordofthepies, @Maeva, @Dracowolf, @Dreadnoughtus, @PearlOfSeduction, @QueenofRedLions, @shugenja, @HoodieCat, @Flowerpots, @Ahi, @YuuNishinoya, @foxshapedshadows, @squishypeachy, @big, @Metus, @wwhirlybirb, @Neraida, @hyuukiru, @Celes, @Keyina, @Xarina, @CHUUNIBYOU, @mikaeia, @Kalinka, @Arkeyr79, @Starisia, @FluffYeti, @Crim, @moosesushi, @Cerion, @Azurine, @Rairudiseu, @Vulpen, @Ambitious, @lemecrazy, @pooses, @SteampunkLlama, @Rifter, @Lichtdrache, @Raptorflight, @readergirl12, @Icystorm, @Kuratabells, @JustaRev, @yukitsukihana, @SilverQuark, @Iniimical, @Arinyl, @nonaline, @Juni, @ToxieToxie, @scarecrane, @Morwen, @iaqo, @windhound, @Endyr, @Soraia, @Okapi, @Kaamos, @faraway, @Koneko, @218715, @Trachynhawb, @Valyrie, @Aava, @Flyteofheart, @Zyanith, @Dragonlaird, @StealthNerd, @flightyvandal, @broadwaypaisano, @InkedMyths, @mangoeclipse, @titian, @pandapaws, @fitz, @BloodyScreeching, @FlareSolaire, @KalicoKat, @DeltaNegative, @sunnyVista, @RenRaptor, @Milkdud, @TornadoTorrie, @Rayzor, @Flanoir, @JWayland, @GoneWithTheSin, @Kom, @HeadlessJason, @Magnanimous, @Ferrates, @Arka, @Hyenalope, @Danizaurs, @Maikatze, @OriginalIAm, @1594502, @Suspended, @Heliolisk, @Gross, @TehuMertt, @Kaohgumy, @aprilraven, @Biird, @desiher, @girlgirlDragon, @Madhouse, @Norion, @bunlux, @Rohana, @Nightshade835, @Mysthla, @Bantymom, @Misha, @Njerro, @underwater, @moyaofthemist, @Anduins, @Wizardry, @Starfire0, @amimari, @ArcticFire, @dustfawn, @Visceryl, @butcherbaby, @Watercolour, @Dragonwyspr, @lightly, @teiidae, @ghostheel, @Sylvanlady, @idyll, @EmotionalTree, @Thoroughbred, @Aeriel, @Wishing4Reality, @IromotNemem, @Nemalu, @Descending, @despairpods, @xjsx, @NuclearFudge, @Ozma, @putrefaction, @Ichorous, @serpentarius, @Joywing, @EternalBlaze, @junu, @Kitten1774, @Mir, @BurntCookies, @Vixeon, @Khezu, @Levona, @Lurkingbullfox, @Rookery, @Nazom, @LynterriaHatake, @Shr0ud, @pinkkittens, @Saerino, @Tilli, @Yorshka, @Doxiunoia, @Mintso, @Koobi, @Boundingfeather, @Digivice, @ProbablyNotYou, @sakanapanda, @bugbrain, @sunnyVista, @Vinyamar, @Gxcci, @neonhorns, @Neraida, @ky0nky, @Pai, @Mikada, @razzamatazz, @Eaen, @GaelicVixen, @CatInDisguise, @katpphic, @SirLeafheart, @Nocelenett, @lorri12, @mmuted, @TenderVulture, @Katigura, @HPPJWoF, @Karikumik, @Leaffymint, @Karikumik, @cvthedral, @kijauni, @Ranka, @AkaneChaan, @Vwoop, @pinkkittens, @Roheryn, @minervamaga, @Cryptothumpian, @seylon, @Briarfox13, @Bystander, @Trilonyte, @rufusdrumknott, @Kalinka, @chetungwan, @TamneSenke, @varjopeura, @roheryn, @sophycat, @FrostedCinnamon, @LittleRain, @Pecha, @Spooky, @Namarie, @Solstices, @todorokishoto, @Skeletiano, @Slaytheist, @ashenraven, @Salvation, @Qhersek, @onemessyperson, @QueenOfSupports, @coconuthead, @ImperialTrash, @Sitten1115, @scarletskyz, @chibiboru, @RandomPurple, @Nuclearloop, @Divayth, @Fossillayer, @bonesdarling, @VeryMuchATest, @Arianethel, @nika, @scared, @cloudfilledskies, @quivale, @batnap, @astereia, @DelightedVilla, @serpents, @apathes, @LunaBun, @Pez, @Icefelis, @ShahDalamadur, @wooloo, @sassyatta, @summermagpie, @ladymoon2886, @Firicat, @choi, @summerwar, @BrandonFlowers, @vorselon, @Varipoika, @notamused, @uncle, @Gaston, @cov, @Burger, @Cerion, @succulents, @fraudulentzodiac, @tytytytytytyty1, @Kneph, @Havic, @Shpee, @Ganymede, @Cerion, @dadminkestler, @XSoldierAntX, @Neflo, @Banescale, @KCDragons, @Jaypaw, @Katargo, @Nirwana, @RaspyBone, @vasily, @raikaryuujin, @ThistleProse, @RubyDragon6248, @OverlordFreya, @nebulasandjays, @theflamebreath, @Arbokobra, @PocketPotato, @Asimiii, @Aushi, @ofMontreal, @Pinkuu, @Frency, @Aerites, @Bloodwyrm, @lyttlekytten, @Sealterbloind, @Enperry
PLEASE do not ask about
my avatar on an
unrelated thread topic!
- Accent Shop!
- G1s with Art!
- Wishlist/Icon Dragon
@Kaial very nice! May I see a preview of Forgeprince on these two? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56742799] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/567428/56742799_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47296145] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/472962/47296145_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kaial very nice! May I see a preview of Forgeprince on these two?

56742799_350.png

47296145_350.png
42530bc5f614129e3cd515962b6f5786d9db5cf8.png Nursery
Snapper Plush Adopts: 200g/kt
Days since last impulse buy: 0
vxVXRV1.gif
@Kaial

Oh man, this is exactly what I've been wanting for my cute little birdy boys! Can I please sign up for 2 copies?
@Kaial

Oh man, this is exactly what I've been wanting for my cute little birdy boys! Can I please sign up for 2 copies?
@Kaial Can I get a review of Forgeprince on this guy ? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=57333266] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/573333/57333266_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kaial

Can I get a review of Forgeprince on this guy ?

57333266_350.png
Elsie | She / they|
I have a wishlist / trading thread! x
7J1Hgbi.pngYya65zH.pngy6Tz96p.png
1 2 ... 354 355 356 357 358 ... 400 401