Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1132 1133
Hey, I changed my username from 'Extraterrestrial' to 'Heiji' just a few minutes ago. If possible, can you update the tooltips on my existing skins and accents to say to reflect the change? They all still say they were 'designed by Extraterrestrial'.

Thank you!
Hey, I changed my username from 'Extraterrestrial' to 'Heiji' just a few minutes ago. If possible, can you update the tooltips on my existing skins and accents to say to reflect the change? They all still say they were 'designed by Extraterrestrial'.

Thank you!
@Naakhum It should be corrected now. I looked in the order history and you did submit it as an imperial female accent.

@iamsoeridone Fixed.

@Heiji Done.
@Naakhum It should be corrected now. I looked in the order history and you did submit it as an imperial female accent.

@iamsoeridone Fixed.

@Heiji Done.
@suburbansamurai
oh gosh i did? thats bad damn. sorry
when you say it should be corrected does it mean that i will be able to recieve a skydancer version? (or will the accent itself update because currently it is still imperial!)
thank you!
@suburbansamurai
oh gosh i did? thats bad damn. sorry
when you say it should be corrected does it mean that i will be able to recieve a skydancer version? (or will the accent itself update because currently it is still imperial!)
thank you!
@Naakhum Oh, you're right! It didn't update for some reason, and was still set to imperial. It should be correctly set as skydancer female now, I double checked.
@Naakhum Oh, you're right! It didn't update for some reason, and was still set to imperial. It should be correctly set as skydancer female now, I double checked.
@SuburbanSamurai
gosh thank you so incredibly much! i will make sure to check extra carefully in the future to not have you fix my mistakes again
thanks so much!
@SuburbanSamurai
gosh thank you so incredibly much! i will make sure to check extra carefully in the future to not have you fix my mistakes again
thanks so much!
hi SuburbanSamurai, apparently one of my accents Water Ripples imp F (ID: 6371) have some gradient coming outside the lineart, I cleaned it and wanted to ask if image could be replaced? Here is fixed version: [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/70157094/skins%20and%20accents/accents/water%20ripples%20imp%20f.png[/img] sorry for trouble :x
hi SuburbanSamurai, apparently one of my accents Water Ripples imp F (ID: 6371) have some gradient coming outside the lineart, I cleaned it and wanted to ask if image could be replaced? Here is fixed version:
water%20ripples%20imp%20f.png
sorry for trouble :x
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
Was directed here via the help desk:

I shortened my username a while back and just noticed that the old iteration was used in an item description (a winning skin from the 2013 ice contest, #2629 Glacial). This is in no way high priority, but I thought I'd point it out. Thanks!
Was directed here via the help desk:

I shortened my username a while back and just noticed that the old iteration was used in an item description (a winning skin from the 2013 ice contest, #2629 Glacial). This is in no way high priority, but I thought I'd point it out. Thanks!
@osiem Updated the corrected art.

@Galli Updated the name.
@osiem Updated the corrected art.

@Galli Updated the name.
Hi!
I was wondering if it would be possible to change the name of this accent to 'Blazed Tundra F'

I wrote 'Tundra F Blaze and Paws' when I submitted it, but for some reason 'Inked' was put in front of the name when the accent was created, leaving out the last part of the name.
I understand if it is not possible to change the name of an accent.
Hi!
I was wondering if it would be possible to change the name of this accent to 'Blazed Tundra F'

I wrote 'Tundra F Blaze and Paws' when I submitted it, but for some reason 'Inked' was put in front of the name when the accent was created, leaving out the last part of the name.
I understand if it is not possible to change the name of an accent.
GMT+1 (FR+9)
I also play chickensmoothie, same username
@SuburbanSamurai - Thank you so much- you've been doing such excellent and efficient work here. :)
@SuburbanSamurai - Thank you so much- you've been doing such excellent and efficient work here. :)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1132 1133