Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1136 1137
@SuburbanSamurai
Would I be able to get a refund for an Accent Blueprint (5) please? ;v;
My submitted accent had a messed up shadow lair and I accidentally forgot to save the file after I exported it as a png, so fixing it is more bothersome than its worth. |D
@SuburbanSamurai
Would I be able to get a refund for an Accent Blueprint (5) please? ;v;
My submitted accent had a messed up shadow lair and I accidentally forgot to save the file after I exported it as a png, so fixing it is more bothersome than its worth. |D
FGcy2e4.png xx Sucrose
u she/they
u frt +3
u skins
u wishlist
xx FGcy2e4.png
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! Is it possible to cancel a specific skin submission that i sent in a few days ago?
The number is #42558.
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello! Is it possible to cancel a specific skin submission that i sent in a few days ago?
The number is #42558.
sig_02_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xs.png
sig_04_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xq.pngsig_05_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y8.pngsig_06_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y6.png
sig_07_by_whiteraven90-dbm43y3.pngsig_08_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xz.pngsig_09_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xx.png
sig_10_by_whiteraven90-dbm43xw.png
@LionMagnus The image is updated.

@Pesticide The lineart and shadow layers have been made to blend into the colors in the design and are very difficult to see or, in the case of most of the original shadow layer, invisible. Before resubmitting, please darken the original lineart and shadow layers so they are clearly visible.

@Sucrose Sure. PM me the blueprint and I will refund you the gems.

@LionMagnus The image is updated.

@Pesticide The lineart and shadow layers have been made to blend into the colors in the design and are very difficult to see or, in the case of most of the original shadow layer, invisible. Before resubmitting, please darken the original lineart and shadow layers so they are clearly visible.

@Sucrose Sure. PM me the blueprint and I will refund you the gems.

@SuburbanSamurai

Hello yes, i would like an update on submission 42544. I had one accent submitted after this one and it got returned to be faster. Did this one get lost?
@SuburbanSamurai

Hello yes, i would like an update on submission 42544. I had one accent submitted after this one and it got returned to be faster. Did this one get lost?
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@SuburbanSamurai
i recently changed my username from watermellon to Pleasant, would you be able to change the artist credits in the description to Pleasant instead? thank you so much!

@SuburbanSamurai
i recently changed my username from watermellon to Pleasant, would you be able to change the artist credits in the description to Pleasant instead? thank you so much!

pleasant_comm.png
@SuburbanSamurai
I comissioned Sableye for a skin, it's for guardian females, but it shows up on guradian males instead
@SuburbanSamurai
I comissioned Sableye for a skin, it's for guardian females, but it shows up on guradian males instead
iM1UuPe.png
any pronouns | FR + 9 | german

IsoOjA9.gif
UVjHBMz.png
@Doggo That one got accepted and sent to you!
@Pleasant Fixed!
@Fujo Fixed!
@Doggo That one got accepted and sent to you!
@Pleasant Fixed!
@Fujo Fixed!
@madsniper @@SuburbanSamurai I'm a dummy and just realized I put the wrong file on this accent: [skin=24108] Could you please update it with this? : [img]http://i.imgur.com/QMV0wM7.png[/img] thanks!
@madsniper @@SuburbanSamurai

I'm a dummy and just realized I put the wrong file on this accent: Could you please update it with this? :

QMV0wM7.png

thanks!
jotaro_by_kawiku-d9ga4oc.pngkakyoin_by_kawiku-d9ga4of.png
@suburbansamurai
hi,
i think an accent of mine has gotten lost?
i admittedly havent been keeping track of order numbers but ive definitely sent off more than ive received back.
SPecifically im looking for Masked God - Wildclaw M
@suburbansamurai
hi,
i think an accent of mine has gotten lost?
i admittedly havent been keeping track of order numbers but ive definitely sent off more than ive received back.
SPecifically im looking for Masked God - Wildclaw M
jqiTmDt.png
@suburbansamurai @madsniper May I have the images of 24118 and 24119 switched with these please? Made the lineart darker. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167702921037742081/357540863561433088/wine2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/167702921037742081/357541514597105665/whitewine2.png[/img]
@suburbansamurai @madsniper

May I have the images of 24118 and 24119 switched with these please? Made the lineart darker.

wine2.png
whitewine2.png
tumblr_o131tlLtNf1rr1ugto1_r1_500.gif

1 2 ... 369 370 371 372 373 ... 1136 1137