Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 1144 1145
@L1BR4 That would be considered not acceptable for a user skin.
@L1BR4 That would be considered not acceptable for a user skin.
i got sent 20 copies of an accent "Fire Whirl", in 2 messages of 10. i think i only ordered 10 copies but i can't quite remember. my last 2 order numbers were 9176 and 9216. just wanted to check if that was right, and if i did order 20 is there a way to switch 10 out with a different accent because i didn't mean to order that many in a row..
i got sent 20 copies of an accent "Fire Whirl", in 2 messages of 10. i think i only ordered 10 copies but i can't quite remember. my last 2 order numbers were 9176 and 9216. just wanted to check if that was right, and if i did order 20 is there a way to switch 10 out with a different accent because i didn't mean to order that many in a row..
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
Alright, thought so, but just wanted to check! ^_^
Alright, thought so, but just wanted to check! ^_^
KBQZyFR.pngiCquEWh.pngDKhOfI1.png
@snowy I double checked, and both those orders were indeed for 10 copies of Fire Whirl. If you send me the excess ten and let me know which accents you'd like to replace them with, I'll do that for you.
@snowy I double checked, and both those orders were indeed for 10 copies of Fire Whirl. If you send me the excess ten and let me know which accents you'd like to replace them with, I'll do that for you.
@SuburbanSamurai awesome, thanks!
@SuburbanSamurai awesome, thanks!
VTV6La7.png Rxt3Le0.png
Uh, I'm a bit late about it, and I don't want to seem petty or anything, so sorry in advance!
But on my winning contest skin "Dioptase", my name was typed wrong x) "Maelicef" instead of "Maelice". If it's possible to fix it, it'd be nice. Thank you.
Uh, I'm a bit late about it, and I don't want to seem petty or anything, so sorry in advance!
But on my winning contest skin "Dioptase", my name was typed wrong x) "Maelicef" instead of "Maelice". If it's possible to fix it, it'd be nice. Thank you.
@Maelice Fixed.
@Maelice Fixed.
@SuburbanSamurai I had a derp and submitted the wrong png, could you cancel my order #9317 so I can resubmit using the clean PNG orz

@SuburbanSamurai I had a derp and submitted the wrong png, could you cancel my order #9317 so I can resubmit using the clean PNG orz

Hi! Skin #7712 icon has a female fae display; it's supposed to be for female coatls. Hope this can be fixed soon. Thanks! :)

Hi! Skin #7712 icon has a female fae display; it's supposed to be for female coatls. Hope this can be fixed soon. Thanks! :)

1ffgBbR.png
@SuburbanSamurai Hey, my skin "RAINBOW VOMITER" was rejected because of its name, however there's an official site skin called Glitter Vomit...? So, uh, what's up with that? Can I resubmit the skin, or do I still have to rename it?
@SuburbanSamurai Hey, my skin "RAINBOW VOMITER" was rejected because of its name, however there's an official site skin called Glitter Vomit...? So, uh, what's up with that? Can I resubmit the skin, or do I still have to rename it?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 1144 1145