Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Accent Trading Hub
1 2 ... 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 ... 3523 3524
What I Have

v General v

v Highly limited and customs v

v Very tentative v

What I Am Looking For

^High prio^
Can offer 15kg

Also interested in:
Any unhatched eggs & wishlist things

Mostly looking to trade for wanted accents, but open to selling some of mine for pure, please PM for inquiries.

@Vulpen
What I Have

v General v

v Highly limited and customs v

v Very tentative v

What I Am Looking For

^High prio^
Can offer 15kg

Also interested in:
Any unhatched eggs & wishlist things

Mostly looking to trade for wanted accents, but open to selling some of mine for pure, please PM for inquiries.

@Vulpen
Og3Jc2x.png
xxxx
xxxx
x5apShK.gif

Need two or three copies of Gooseberry Chewsticks, if you have one for sale please DM me!

Need two or three copies of Gooseberry Chewsticks, if you have one for sale please DM me!
beastclantop.png
looking for offers for some of these skins i've had lying around! mainly seeking currency at the moment, but i'd be happy to look at skins/accents with gold / earthy colors or angelic / floral / skeletal imagery and whatnot.

tentative & currently equipped to dragons in my lair:

looking for offers for some of these skins i've had lying around! mainly seeking currency at the moment, but i'd be happy to look at skins/accents with gold / earthy colors or angelic / floral / skeletal imagery and whatnot.

tentative & currently equipped to dragons in my lair:

x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
[center][quote][b]LOOKING FOR:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=34531&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Accent: long night[/b] [skin=34531] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=41562&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b]Skin: neverset[/b] [skin=41562][/quote] [size=5][b]Can offer gems and/or UMAs![/b][/size] [b]WILLING TO TRADE FROM THESE UMAS TO THE UMAS ABOVE:[/b] [skin=44826] [skin=15566] [skin=35993] [skin=38941] [skin=38942] [skin=39309] [skin=40689][skin=42434] [skin=44657] [skin=45610] [skin=45676] [skin=45904] [skin=47909] [skin=41370] [skin=31727]
Quote:
LOOKING FOR:
dummy?breed=6&gender=0&skin=34531&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Accent: long night

dummy?breed=14&gender=1&skin=41562&apparel=&xt=dressing.png
Skin: neverset

Can offer gems and/or UMAs!

WILLING TO TRADE FROM THESE UMAS TO THE UMAS ABOVE:
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
[center][b]looking for:[/b] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=42449&apparel=&xt=dressing.png[/img] Accent: DEVOTION [skin=42449] [b]offering:[/b] 5kg ----- Please message me if you have a copy that you're willing to part with! Thank you![/center]
looking for:
dummy?breed=13&gender=0&skin=42449&apparel=&xt=dressing.png

Accent: DEVOTION

offering:
5kg

Please message me if you have a copy that you're willing to part with! Thank you!
sale/trade:

tentative:

looking for:

currency
eggs
strange chests
luminous halos + maybe other fest
will look at other umas for sdf, coatl m, spirals, and obes
sale/trade:

tentative:

looking for:

currency
eggs
strange chests
luminous halos + maybe other fest
will look at other umas for sdf, coatl m, spirals, and obes
Playlist Curation Service
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid

I have a copy of -- taking a peek at recent sales on the forums it went for 7kg. Could you match that amount? :0c
@Gyroid

I have a copy of -- taking a peek at recent sales on the forums it went for 7kg. Could you match that amount? :0c
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart hi! in pure, not really no. if you're interested in any of my accents posted in my og post or gened g1s i have here, maybe we can work something out?
@SirLeafheart hi! in pure, not really no. if you're interested in any of my accents posted in my og post or gened g1s i have here, maybe we can work something out?
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@Gyroid

Alas I'm mainly looking for pure and other easily sold items right now (eggs, halos, ect). I'd be happy to do a mix of items and pure if you have any of that? Or I can hold it for you if you would like a payment plan-- just let me know!
@Gyroid

Alas I'm mainly looking for pure and other easily sold items right now (eggs, halos, ect). I'd be happy to do a mix of items and pure if you have any of that? Or I can hold it for you if you would like a payment plan-- just let me know!
mty1nS3.gif
EVK4e3k.gifXF5EGor.gif7KVKeKl.gifCSL44D6.gif
@SirLeafheart I have some halos;

Voltaic Halo x3 (1320g)
Glitterfreeze Halo x 3 (630g)
Aerborne Halo x 2 (580g)
conflagrant halo x1 (500g)
spellwrought halo x 2 (950g)
Crystalcourt Halo x1 (300g)
Contaminated Halo x 1 (250g)
Murkmirth Halo x 2 (290g)
which comes out to around 4820g, and i could offer the rest(2180g) in pure if that would work for you? :)

edits were because i found more halos stashed haha. should have em all right now
@SirLeafheart I have some halos;

Voltaic Halo x3 (1320g)
Glitterfreeze Halo x 3 (630g)
Aerborne Halo x 2 (580g)
conflagrant halo x1 (500g)
spellwrought halo x 2 (950g)
Crystalcourt Halo x1 (300g)
Contaminated Halo x 1 (250g)
Murkmirth Halo x 2 (290g)
which comes out to around 4820g, and i could offer the rest(2180g) in pure if that would work for you? :)

edits were because i found more halos stashed haha. should have em all right now
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
1 2 ... 3254 3255 3256 3257 3258 ... 3523 3524