Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | \ \ ~*~Starshine Scribbles~*~ / /
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227
[quote name="Plume" date=2015-07-04 15:13:39] I really gotta stop getting behind on pings omg sorry guys QuQ @ Bluheart I can hang onto more stuff for you if need be, friend! xD I'll put you in for that slot, wanna be added to the other ones too? [/quote] @Plume Ugh! I need all 3 of those added to my list of accents. I'm not sure which one is needed by you first, so I'll just send the treasure. You decide which is needed paid first and send it to me and just mark me paid where ever you deem it. If that made sense. LOL! Thanks! *reminds self to make more treasure faster*
Plume wrote on 2015-07-04:
I really gotta stop getting behind on pings omg sorry guys QuQ

@ Bluheart I can hang onto more stuff for you if need be, friend! xD I'll put you in for that slot, wanna be added to the other ones too?

@Plume

Ugh! I need all 3 of those added to my list of accents. I'm not sure which one is needed by you first, so I'll just send the treasure. You decide which is needed paid first and send it to me and just mark me paid where ever you deem it. If that made sense. LOL! Thanks!

*reminds self to make more treasure faster*
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
@Plume Thank you for the previews! Could I be put down for 1 Twisted Thorn? Thanks!
@Plume Thank you for the previews! Could I be put down for 1 Twisted Thorn? Thanks!
@Plume

Can I grab a slot for Captive Baron and also Captive Baroness?
@Plume

Can I grab a slot for Captive Baron and also Captive Baroness?
XkyNy2i.png
- XAN SEWS -
Real Life Flight Rising Merch, Cosplay, and Misc Projects

- Whale Shark Adventures on Tumblr -
Adventures with Whale Shark and Friends!
@Plume i'll send payment when they get here! ^v^ thank you!
@Plume i'll send payment when they get here! ^v^ thank you!
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Plume may i get a slot for whimsicallity? :D
@Plume may i get a slot for whimsicallity? :D
x4VFpHN.png
@Jayara @Xanarcah @Riko Added you all to things! :D Thanks!
@Jayara @Xanarcah @Riko Added you all to things! :D Thanks!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Satirecat Omg I'm sorry QuQ Added you to the things you asked for!
@Satirecat Omg I'm sorry QuQ Added you to the things you asked for!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Plume I'd like a slot for Sunkissed Keeper if there's any room left~
@Plume I'd like a slot for Sunkissed Keeper if there's any room left~
@Plume

Could I grab a slot of Captive Princess?? Thank you so so much!!!
@Plume

Could I grab a slot of Captive Princess?? Thank you so so much!!!
@plume

Can get a slot on each of the snare accents for male imps and gilded snare for female?

I'll send over half the payment shortly and the rest either this afternoon or tomorrow morning if that's alright :33

@plume

Can get a slot on each of the snare accents for male imps and gilded snare for female?

I'll send over half the payment shortly and the rest either this afternoon or tomorrow morning if that's alright :33

32337de6eece5443e4f3eb7f39c17298.jpg
1 2 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227