Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | \ \ ~*~Starshine Scribbles~*~ / /
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 226 227
@Masumi Yeppers! :D
@Masumi Yeppers! :D
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Plume
And all three thorns, too, please!
@Plume
And all three thorns, too, please!
@Masumi Haha, okay! :3 Thank you!
@Masumi Haha, okay! :3 Thank you!
S T A R S H I N E ~*~ S C R I B B L E S
@Plume Will the thorn accents be available on the self previewer? If not, could I get a preview of all three on this fellow? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/42068/4206754_350.png[/img] With the white body and black wings, I'm not sure how any will look.
@Plume Will the thorn accents be available on the self previewer? If not, could I get a preview of all three on this fellow?

4206754_350.png
With the white body and black wings, I'm not sure how any will look.
@plume will you take a down payment and the rest later?
@plume will you take a down payment and the rest later?
IJQERKB.jpg
@Plume i'd like to be on the list for Twisted Thorn, Gilded Thorn, Runic Sub Rosa please! when do i sent payment? OvO
@Plume i'd like to be on the list for Twisted Thorn, Gilded Thorn, Runic Sub Rosa please! when do i sent payment? OvO
ebcde35a8344885c822c88bc1b12fbe4.png
@Plume

Can I be on the list for the 4th Ghastly Snare run? ^^
@Plume

Can I be on the list for the 4th Ghastly Snare run? ^^
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Plume

So you have some accents on hold for me and I need to knock one of them off of the list. BUUT I see that Captive Count is now on it's last run and there is only one slot left! I seriously need it! Is it more endangered than the other ones I want? If so, I'll send the t for it ASAP!

Thanks!

UGH! I keep trying to ignore it but I also need Captive Baron and Baroness. How in the world am I supposed to knock all of these off my list? *sigh*
@Plume

So you have some accents on hold for me and I need to knock one of them off of the list. BUUT I see that Captive Count is now on it's last run and there is only one slot left! I seriously need it! Is it more endangered than the other ones I want? If so, I'll send the t for it ASAP!

Thanks!

UGH! I keep trying to ignore it but I also need Captive Baron and Baroness. How in the world am I supposed to knock all of these off my list? *sigh*
tree%20gradual%20change.gif
The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way. Some see nature all ridicule and deformity... and some scarce see nature at all. But to the eyes of the man of imagination, nature is imagination itself. - William Blake 1757–1827
@Plume - Hello! May I be pinged when your customs open up?
@Plume - Hello! May I be pinged when your customs open up?
Accent Shop
@Plume

May I please be added to the list for the Runic Sub Rosa? Pyre would look amazing in it! :3
@Plume

May I please be added to the list for the Runic Sub Rosa? Pyre would look amazing in it! :3
Qhc3YKC.png
1 2 ... 220 221 222 223 224 ... 226 227