Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Voydbat's Shop (Deprecated)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Animist that should be fine I think, I'm just terrible at math... let's see, you have 600 gems so I would need the treasure equivalent of 200 more gems. 400:1 ratio for 200 gems would mean 400x200 right? SOOO that would be 80k equivalent. c: Would you like me to put you on the list?

@AuroraAustralis no worries! It will still be some time before all the slots are gone. Just let me know if you want to be added at any point :)
@Animist that should be fine I think, I'm just terrible at math... let's see, you have 600 gems so I would need the treasure equivalent of 200 more gems. 400:1 ratio for 200 gems would mean 400x200 right? SOOO that would be 80k equivalent. c: Would you like me to put you on the list?

@AuroraAustralis no worries! It will still be some time before all the slots are gone. Just let me know if you want to be added at any point :)
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu

Man I have really been thinking about this, if you will allow me to save up 320kt I will buy this, I really like it a lot. I just might take a little while. Put me down for a slot.
@Kabu

Man I have really been thinking about this, if you will allow me to save up 320kt I will buy this, I really like it a lot. I just might take a little while. Put me down for a slot.
ijcaSw5-small_zps5b620bf4.giftumblr_inline_ncg01gZkLT1sl5pky.giftumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif
@AuroraAustralis sure thing! If you can't make the payment during this round I can always move you to the second list. C:
@AuroraAustralis sure thing! If you can't make the payment during this round I can always move you to the second list. C:
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu oh my goodness, that Starfall skin, I need it! I'd like to be put down for a slot c:
@Kabu oh my goodness, that Starfall skin, I need it! I'd like to be put down for a slot c:
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png
sNuSVZA.png
dEe2UrM.png
U64G5xl.png
aUzL2Bv.png
sQ35KLV.png
@Tokuu yay, just added you! :3
@Tokuu yay, just added you! :3
| Skin Shop |
@Animist just making sure you got my ping the other day - a lot of people have been missing my pings lately ;;
@Animist just making sure you got my ping the other day - a lot of people have been missing my pings lately ;;
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu

I GOT IT FRIEND NO WORRIES, I'm sorry I haven't responded. I've been frantically grinding the coli and hunting down gem trade threads. I have enough gems now, so I could pay the whole price that way. ^-^;
@Kabu

I GOT IT FRIEND NO WORRIES, I'm sorry I haven't responded. I've been frantically grinding the coli and hunting down gem trade threads. I have enough gems now, so I could pay the whole price that way. ^-^;
@Animist SORRY I hope I'm not being a bother lol! I will go ahead and add you to the list then :3
@Animist SORRY I hope I'm not being a bother lol! I will go ahead and add you to the list then :3
| Skin Shop |
@kabu
Put me down for the coatl please ;u;
@kabu
Put me down for the coatl please ;u;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing added you! :)
@NowViewing added you! :)
| Skin Shop |
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36