Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Voydbat's Shop (Deprecated)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@CjSpade thank you! ;; I might try to make accents of a similar flavor at some point that would definitely be more affordable. I feel your pain!
@CjSpade thank you! ;; I might try to make accents of a similar flavor at some point that would definitely be more affordable. I feel your pain!
| Skin Shop |
Teeny bump!
Teeny bump!
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu Is the last spot still free? If so, I'd be happy to take it c:
@Kabu Is the last spot still free? If so, I'd be happy to take it c:
8593834.pngijWAday.png
@narqwibqwib oh man somehow I missed your ping! Yep, you got the last slot!

Pinging everyone else - @sylvernight @tokuu @Godspeed @Ukthewhitewolf
Alright everybody, slots have been filled! Now I just need payments. c: 800g each, feel free to send through PM. I'll ping everyone again when I've received all payments and will then send the skin for printing.
@narqwibqwib oh man somehow I missed your ping! Yep, you got the last slot!

Pinging everyone else - @sylvernight @tokuu @Godspeed @Ukthewhitewolf
Alright everybody, slots have been filled! Now I just need payments. c: 800g each, feel free to send through PM. I'll ping everyone again when I've received all payments and will then send the skin for printing.
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu awesome! I'll send the gems now c:
@Kabu awesome! I'll send the gems now c:
MUYNhfy.png
bYt72YT.png
sNuSVZA.png
dEe2UrM.png
U64G5xl.png
aUzL2Bv.png
sQ35KLV.png
@Kabu It happens haha. Better late than never c: I'll send over the gems.
@Kabu It happens haha. Better late than never c: I'll send over the gems.
8593834.pngijWAday.png
ALRIGHT! @sylvernight @tokuu @Godspeed @Ukthewhitewolf @narqwibqwib all payments have been received! Will put in the skin order now - will go ahead and send them out to all of you when they're ready. Thanks again for purchasing one!
ALRIGHT! @sylvernight @tokuu @Godspeed @Ukthewhitewolf @narqwibqwib all payments have been received! Will put in the skin order now - will go ahead and send them out to all of you when they're ready. Thanks again for purchasing one!
| Skin Shop |
New skin "Harbinger" is now available for purchase. Gonna go ahead and ping people who PMed me with interest: @georgecostanza @StaroftheBazaar Aaand gonna also ping people who commented on my userpage (you don't need to respond if you're not interested in buying, no worries!): @AuroraAustralis @Cesia @darkomen @Juxtaflux
New skin "Harbinger" is now available for purchase. Gonna go ahead and ping people who PMed me with interest: @georgecostanza @StaroftheBazaar Aaand gonna also ping people who commented on my userpage (you don't need to respond if you're not interested in buying, no worries!): @AuroraAustralis @Cesia @darkomen @Juxtaflux
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu

Ugh I NEED that Harbinger skin. However I only have 600 gems on hand right now. Would you be able to do a mixed payment of gems/treasure and if so, how much would that be?
@Kabu

Ugh I NEED that Harbinger skin. However I only have 600 gems on hand right now. Would you be able to do a mixed payment of gems/treasure and if so, how much would that be?
@Kabu

Oh man I would love a copy of this skin, but I am unsure if I would come up with the gems soon enough or the treasure. But I hope you get it filled up! I will let you know if I magically come up with a payment.
@Kabu

Oh man I would love a copy of this skin, but I am unsure if I would come up with the gems soon enough or the treasure. But I hope you get it filled up! I will let you know if I magically come up with a payment.
ijcaSw5-small_zps5b620bf4.giftumblr_inline_ncg01gZkLT1sl5pky.giftumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36