Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Voydbat's Shop (Deprecated)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36
Bumping this up to see if I can garner more interest in Harbinger, otherwise I will be retiring it early :)
Bumping this up to see if I can garner more interest in Harbinger, otherwise I will be retiring it early :)
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu - I'll take a slot for harbinger
@Kabu - I'll take a slot for harbinger
Accent Shop
@Pesticide sweet, added you to the list!
@Pesticide sweet, added you to the list!
| Skin Shop |
@kabu Could I possibly get on the ping list for the second batch of the for sale one? ovo
@kabu Could I possibly get on the ping list for the second batch of the for sale one? ovo
Wj3N42A.png
» twitter

6924839.png
@Rid sure thing, just added you to a slot! If they all get filled I'll send everyone a ping for payments :3
@Rid sure thing, just added you to a slot! If they all get filled I'll send everyone a ping for payments :3
| Skin Shop |
Bump! :D
Bump! :D
| Skin Shop |
@kabu could you add me to the list for the male coatl accent? *A* its beautiful! :*
@kabu could you add me to the list for the male coatl accent? *A* its beautiful! :*
@Trinkette added you to the list! :)
@Trinkette added you to the list! :)
| Skin Shop |
@Kabu

harbinger is so, so beautiful! would a payment in the form of 200g and 240k treasure work for a slot? i would love to get a copy of this, but i am so low on gems.
@Kabu

harbinger is so, so beautiful! would a payment in the form of 200g and 240k treasure work for a slot? i would love to get a copy of this, but i am so low on gems.
FR_-_Volchitsa.png
@Volchitsa that's totally fine! I'll go ahead and add you to the list :)
@Volchitsa that's totally fine! I'll go ahead and add you to the list :)
| Skin Shop |
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36