Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | || Bold Lines: Reprints and New!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138
@uropygid You're on the list! :p
@uropygid You're on the list! :p
I'm on FR time! Pronouns: she/her
Accents | Tumblr | Commissions
Excerpts from a Longneck Journal - beastclans-POV illustrated fic, finished
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags
Great, thank you! I'll toss you the payment right away too. :3c
@Mags
Great, thank you! I'll toss you the payment right away too. :3c
BAQJAbP.png
@uropygid Alright, I've got that all marked down. Thanks!
@uropygid Alright, I've got that all marked down. Thanks!
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kdumWg7l1qlye38.gif tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
@Mags Can i get in line for the filigree for female pearlcatcher? I have a gal it would love gorgeous on. :>
@Mags Can i get in line for the filigree for female pearlcatcher? I have a gal it would love gorgeous on. :>
@cullothiel You're on the list! Thanks!
@cullothiel You're on the list! Thanks!
@Mags I'd like to see the Filigree accent on my Napolean here. Thanks!! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=4364437] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/43645/4364437_350.png[/img] [/url] He is not dark enough so I don't know if it would work, I also actually think it might work better in red to match his eyes, but let's see :)
@Mags I'd like to see the Filigree accent on my Napolean here. Thanks!!

4364437_350.png

He is not dark enough so I don't know if it would work, I also actually think it might work better in red to match his eyes, but let's see :)
ZKvpqxN.png
@nidhug Here's your preview! [img]http://i584.photobucket.com/albums/ss289/maggie98033/FiligreeFaeMprev2_zpsfcc22a78.png[/img]
@nidhug Here's your preview!

FiligreeFaeMprev2_zpsfcc22a78.png
@Mags Alright, I think I'd like to have the Accent. He is too boring for his own good and need some bling :) He is my birthday Fae you see ^_____^
@Mags Alright, I think I'd like to have the Accent. He is too boring for his own good and need some bling :) He is my birthday Fae you see ^_____^
ZKvpqxN.png
@Mags Could I get one of each Ley Lines? I really love them :)
@Mags Could I get one of each Ley Lines? I really love them :)
@nidhug You're on the list!

@Lokadaisii @Fujoshi @Glain @Niharike @Jazz
The Wildclaw Ley Lines now has five people who are signed up for it! Woo! You could either get it now for 400 gems or wait until seven people sign up and get it for 375 gems. What are you interested in?
@nidhug You're on the list!

@Lokadaisii @Fujoshi @Glain @Niharike @Jazz
The Wildclaw Ley Lines now has five people who are signed up for it! Woo! You could either get it now for 400 gems or wait until seven people sign up and get it for 375 gems. What are you interested in?
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 137 138