Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Venetian Dragons
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 196 197
@Ickyrus
Can I grab the last spot for the male PC accent?
@Ickyrus
Can I grab the last spot for the male PC accent?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Ickyrus

Can you put me on the general pinglist? qvq
@Ickyrus

Can you put me on the general pinglist? qvq
THE FEMALE PC SKIN HAS BEEN APPROVED AND I JUST GOT IT :D
That was much faster than expected
~Little bit excited~
After I check to see that there are no errors with the accent they'll be sent out.
CHECKED AND SENT OUT, there have been no hiccups at all :D

to those who ordered the first load of ridges and are wondering why it wasn't first, I had to reorder it because of some fixing up I did. Nothing hugely noticeable but there were some stray pixels that were irritating me.
NEVER MIND, It's here too

@Takora
Of course you can :D Now that it's full go ahead and send payment when you can. AND your copy of the Venetian Beauty will be sent to you shortly :D

@Mal
Time to cough up some gems for the male PC accent xP BUT it's also time for me to send you your copy of the female PC :D

@Chivere
The male PC accent list is filled, go ahead and send payment as soon as you can and prepare to receive your copy of the Venetian Beauty skin shortly

@Yami @Wingsofsilver @ErianaMoon @FrostKingDemetri @Kiena
FEMALE PC SKIN HAS BEEN SENT TO ME, now for me to send it to all of you after I've made sure there aren't any problems. :D

@Jazz @Sairylita @Rossignol @JinxMagic @Chivere @Nigai
Lord of Venice list is filled, so if you can all send me the gems I'll have it ordered when I get them. Thankye

@Fujoshi @Solarin
I've put you both down on the pinglist! Thanks for the interest :D
THE FEMALE PC SKIN HAS BEEN APPROVED AND I JUST GOT IT :D
That was much faster than expected
~Little bit excited~
After I check to see that there are no errors with the accent they'll be sent out.
CHECKED AND SENT OUT, there have been no hiccups at all :D

to those who ordered the first load of ridges and are wondering why it wasn't first, I had to reorder it because of some fixing up I did. Nothing hugely noticeable but there were some stray pixels that were irritating me.
NEVER MIND, It's here too

@Takora
Of course you can :D Now that it's full go ahead and send payment when you can. AND your copy of the Venetian Beauty will be sent to you shortly :D

@Mal
Time to cough up some gems for the male PC accent xP BUT it's also time for me to send you your copy of the female PC :D

@Chivere
The male PC accent list is filled, go ahead and send payment as soon as you can and prepare to receive your copy of the Venetian Beauty skin shortly

@Yami @Wingsofsilver @ErianaMoon @FrostKingDemetri @Kiena
FEMALE PC SKIN HAS BEEN SENT TO ME, now for me to send it to all of you after I've made sure there aren't any problems. :D

@Jazz @Sairylita @Rossignol @JinxMagic @Chivere @Nigai
Lord of Venice list is filled, so if you can all send me the gems I'll have it ordered when I get them. Thankye

@Fujoshi @Solarin
I've put you both down on the pinglist! Thanks for the interest :D
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus Jeebus, you're eager to steal all of my gems. YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY MORE. (no, but i haven't yet gone out and purchased some - i get the lil' paypal moneypak refiller thingys - and i might not have the time to do it until tomorrow now. but rest assured i'll be back here once i have them) and YES. Wow, that was a really fast turnaround time for that accent! I am excite. edit: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3834511] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/38346/3834511_350.png[/img] [/url] GUESS WHO LOOKS INFINITELY PRETTIER
@Ickyrus

Jeebus, you're eager to steal all of my gems. YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY MORE. (no, but i haven't yet gone out and purchased some - i get the lil' paypal moneypak refiller thingys - and i might not have the time to do it until tomorrow now. but rest assured i'll be back here once i have them)

and YES. Wow, that was a really fast turnaround time for that accent! I am excite.

edit:

3834511_350.png

GUESS WHO LOOKS INFINITELY PRETTIER
9axZbRl.png
@Ickyrus

sent the gems :)
@Ickyrus

sent the gems :)
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
@JinxMagic
Gems recieved! Thanks :D

@Mal
SO PRETTY. She looks so good with it :D So nice to see where the accent ends up
AND THAT'S FINE. I'll probably go ahead and order it if all the other payments come in before yours, no problem. Just send the gems when you can

I AM ALSO SO EXCITE I CANT ~suffocates on joy~
@JinxMagic
Gems recieved! Thanks :D

@Mal
SO PRETTY. She looks so good with it :D So nice to see where the accent ends up
AND THAT'S FINE. I'll probably go ahead and order it if all the other payments come in before yours, no problem. Just send the gems when you can

I AM ALSO SO EXCITE I CANT ~suffocates on joy~
Forum_Banner.png
OH MY GIDDISH UNCLE, SWEET ARCANIST THE RIDGE ACCENTS ALL JUST CAME IN TOO I CAN'T ~hyperventilates~ IS IT CHRISTMAS, BECAUSE IT SURE FEELS LIKE IT

Sorry about the double ping anyone :O

@Cov @Mal @Sairylita @Solknots @Jazz @Ikunoche @Patchwork @Raivica @Dravedragonheart @Chivere @Fiendish @GhostTheZombie @ErianaMoon @JinxMagic @Frostkingdemetri @Gelly @Takora @GoldenBeetle

The Venetian Ridgeback Accent is here as well! Get ready to receive soon!

(Hopefully I don't get told I'm posting too fast halfway through sending them out)
OH MY GIDDISH UNCLE, SWEET ARCANIST THE RIDGE ACCENTS ALL JUST CAME IN TOO I CAN'T ~hyperventilates~ IS IT CHRISTMAS, BECAUSE IT SURE FEELS LIKE IT

Sorry about the double ping anyone :O

@Cov @Mal @Sairylita @Solknots @Jazz @Ikunoche @Patchwork @Raivica @Dravedragonheart @Chivere @Fiendish @GhostTheZombie @ErianaMoon @JinxMagic @Frostkingdemetri @Gelly @Takora @GoldenBeetle

The Venetian Ridgeback Accent is here as well! Get ready to receive soon!

(Hopefully I don't get told I'm posting too fast halfway through sending them out)
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus

Made perfect by the accent! And thank youuu, I do appreciate it. I've been a bit behind on things today, but I'll be sure to get them to you as soon as I have them.

AND WHAT RIDGE ACCENTS TOO? IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS

SO HAPPY
@Ickyrus

Made perfect by the accent! And thank youuu, I do appreciate it. I've been a bit behind on things today, but I'll be sure to get them to you as soon as I have them.

AND WHAT RIDGE ACCENTS TOO? IT MUST BE CHRISTMAS

SO HAPPY
9axZbRl.png
Could I get one for female pearlcstcher please :)
Could I get one for female pearlcstcher please :)
@Ickyrus
My ridgeback isn't even grown up yet! D:
@Ickyrus
My ridgeback isn't even grown up yet! D:
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 196 197