Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Venetian Dragons
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 196 197
@Ickyrus

Looks like you won't have too much trouble in the interest department. (And I very much like the idea of tiny holds on the upcoming ones. My virtual funds are already weeping silently in the corner because they know what's coming.)

I think it's safe to say you can put me down for the male skydancer/male spiral accents as soon as they come out because I need them like air
@Ickyrus

Looks like you won't have too much trouble in the interest department. (And I very much like the idea of tiny holds on the upcoming ones. My virtual funds are already weeping silently in the corner because they know what's coming.)

I think it's safe to say you can put me down for the male skydancer/male spiral accents as soon as they come out because I need them like air
9axZbRl.png
@Mal
Holds should also give me a chance to work on some other projects of mine which will be rather nice and it'd save me from getting flooded with orders that I'd have to wade through and sort. At least gems are fairly cheap right now compared to what they have been ratio-wise.

I will write a note for them, and make a slight rearrangement to the order I'll work on things so you have a bit more time before I release the male spiral. :D Ladynoodles can be next instead.
@Mal
Holds should also give me a chance to work on some other projects of mine which will be rather nice and it'd save me from getting flooded with orders that I'd have to wade through and sort. At least gems are fairly cheap right now compared to what they have been ratio-wise.

I will write a note for them, and make a slight rearrangement to the order I'll work on things so you have a bit more time before I release the male spiral. :D Ladynoodles can be next instead.
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus

Yeah, I'm definitely happier with the gem ratio at the moment. It is a lot better than what they have been.

Yesss, thank you. :D I really appreciate that. It'll definitely give me plenty of time to get the necessary gems. (I swear, though, by the time you're through releasing all of these planned accents, half of my dragons are going to be outfitted with your artwork)
@Ickyrus

Yeah, I'm definitely happier with the gem ratio at the moment. It is a lot better than what they have been.

Yesss, thank you. :D I really appreciate that. It'll definitely give me plenty of time to get the necessary gems. (I swear, though, by the time you're through releasing all of these planned accents, half of my dragons are going to be outfitted with your artwork)
9axZbRl.png
@Ickyrus Hello! Could you put me on your general and Venetian Beauty pinglists please?
@Ickyrus Hello! Could you put me on your general and Venetian Beauty pinglists please?
FR_signature.png
@Krin
Added! Thanks for your interest :D

@Mal
And then your lair will have achieved greatness :D
@Krin
Added! Thanks for your interest :D

@Mal
And then your lair will have achieved greatness :D
Forum_Banner.png
Oooh yay! More accents :D
Oooh yay! More accents :D