Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Venetian Dragons
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197
@KameTurtle added you to the Lord of Venice list, and I have a Venetian Beauty spare if you're interested in buying that one rather than waiting for a new print

@Moons are you still interested in a copy of Venetian stag?

@Oara I don't have either of those for sale right now, sorry!
@KameTurtle added you to the Lord of Venice list, and I have a Venetian Beauty spare if you're interested in buying that one rather than waiting for a new print

@Moons are you still interested in a copy of Venetian stag?

@Oara I don't have either of those for sale right now, sorry!
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus

Could I get a slot on the list for Venetian Stag?
@Ickyrus

Could I get a slot on the list for Venetian Stag?
ClBFLU7.pngtumblr_ohbaestYPz1s88na0o1_100.png3QFLAWP.pngtumblr_oieon8EqQE1s88ozyo1_100.pngVJwJgYq.png
@Ickyrus hello! i would like to be put on the list for venetian stag, please :0
@Ickyrus hello! i would like to be put on the list for venetian stag, please :0
tumblr_lw5n3hTQdT1qip80b.gif
l1VYKgI.pngbX28orL.gifUcaQf9w.png
@Ickyrus

Hnnn I am but sadly I don't have enough gems right now :c Hm I should be able to sell a few things... Yes, consider me still interested! I want that accent and I'll get these gems! :D
@Ickyrus

Hnnn I am but sadly I don't have enough gems right now :c Hm I should be able to sell a few things... Yes, consider me still interested! I want that accent and I'll get these gems! :D
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
@Moons no problem! Since the other two orders came in there will be enough now to cover the blueprints so if you need some time I can just hold it for you :D

@Katreal I'll add you to the list and get payment when you're ready so I can put the order in!

@sabaism Sure thing! Send payment when you can and I'll put an order in as soon as I can

@jinian there are enough orders, so if you want to pay me for the raffle ones I'll put the order in
@Moons no problem! Since the other two orders came in there will be enough now to cover the blueprints so if you need some time I can just hold it for you :D

@Katreal I'll add you to the list and get payment when you're ready so I can put the order in!

@sabaism Sure thing! Send payment when you can and I'll put an order in as soon as I can

@jinian there are enough orders, so if you want to pay me for the raffle ones I'll put the order in
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus

Oh thanks so much! I'll hurry to get the gems together as soon as possible! :D
@Ickyrus

Oh thanks so much! I'll hurry to get the gems together as soon as possible! :D
9iFkcL8.gif tumblr_inline_orv1gpaHeM1ttfumm_540.png e3bRK8V.gif 1tXKNv5.png
e8SAWsa.pngJ74TxJz.pngoyc9mzo.pngJ74TxJz.pngTMUIWyG.pnge8SAWsa.png
e8SAWsa.pngIios3O9.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.pngOhBrQi3.pnge8SAWsa.pnge8SAWsa.png
CLAN TWO MOONS
VITvCqN.png
CblwsR6.png
R1dejfm.png
@Ickyrus
I think I'll wait until you print both Lord of Venice and Venetian Beauty again! Would like to save up gems since I don't have the amount to buy the accent rn :c
@Ickyrus
I think I'll wait until you print both Lord of Venice and Venetian Beauty again! Would like to save up gems since I don't have the amount to buy the accent rn :c
NmS5GYp.png LRsHRNT.png b8wk9GD.png DtPHRBn.png
@Moons @sabaism the print of Venetian stag came in, so when you're ready to buy them let me know :D

@KameTurtle Totally understandable!
@Moons @sabaism the print of Venetian stag came in, so when you're ready to buy them let me know :D

@KameTurtle Totally understandable!
Forum_Banner.png
@Ickyrus

Would you be able to put me on the general ping list please?
@Ickyrus

Would you be able to put me on the general ping list please?
62fDIve.jpg
@ickyrus hello! could i be put on the venetian prancer reprint pinglist please? (:
@ickyrus hello! could i be put on the venetian prancer reprint pinglist please? (:
tumblr_inline_peln6ndvMC1synnum_540.gif.....x
they / them • fr +0.....x
{ listen to the penumbra podcast }.....x
1 2 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197