Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 378 379
@Cashewdee @Tinny
Depends on the accent you're looking for!
We don't generally do a mass pinglist for bringing back accents, so if you have ones you're looking for, let Kit or I know so we can add you to that specific pinglist when an accent is cycled back in. (:
@Cashewdee @Tinny
Depends on the accent you're looking for!
We don't generally do a mass pinglist for bringing back accents, so if you have ones you're looking for, let Kit or I know so we can add you to that specific pinglist when an accent is cycled back in. (:
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
That's fine! I'm mostly curious about the Imperial Roses accents and when they'll be back. o: (sorry for the trouble, i'm new to buying accents and whatnot orz)
@cashewdee Haha looks like I'll have to bring those roses back out soon, I keep getting people asking about them :''> added you to be pinged

@tinny which accents were you interested in?
@cashewdee Haha looks like I'll have to bring those roses back out soon, I keep getting people asking about them :''> added you to be pinged

@tinny which accents were you interested in?
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
@grune

Oh gosh I apologize! Well of the ones i'm looking at, the spiral accents (especially Serene by @kitbird ) are the ones im interested in the most! ;w;

Is there a list for any spiral ones? If not, just a ping for the serene accent would be great!
@grune

Oh gosh I apologize! Well of the ones i'm looking at, the spiral accents (especially Serene by @kitbird ) are the ones im interested in the most! ;w;

Is there a list for any spiral ones? If not, just a ping for the serene accent would be great!
@tinny I'll ping you for Serene re-releases :>
@tinny I'll ping you for Serene re-releases :>
tumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho8_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho9_r1_100.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho7_r1_100.pnga60cb172e6.pngtumblr_nisk8r0gAB1r9pq1ho10_r1_250.gif
@Grune
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before or I missed it while reading, but do you plan to ever reprint the Aquamarine Galaxy accent?
@Grune
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before or I missed it while reading, but do you plan to ever reprint the Aquamarine Galaxy accent?
WaterDomDiv.png

ZVpCPil.png
fSqOivh.png

LErG6po.pngxMGM2Z1.pngqYZOuzC.png1YU6QM5.pngAk9hakX.png
qHSv7aX.png3NTq26T.png488.pngnAoSSfC.pngfji0ea.jpg

[center]New Accent For Sale! [b]APRIL DRIZZLES[/b] [i]This is a limited accent!!![/i] [b]PRICE[/b] 550 G / 247,000 T [img]http://puu.sh/eeqHX/403269494c.png[/img] [i]give yourself a preview![/i] [skin=8004] [quote][center]@Chulyin @Vhyxalas @Pez @Ikunoche @Dotckler @Ecsentret @Infomercial @Catfeather @Navella @scribblingface @kijuaki @SoulSorbet @Luunai @kittenwhisperer @KnotintheCoffin @CalypsoLaForet @Larae @Trippfaerie @Canis @SEANPUP @Solarin @Krin @NightHunterHime @Lingerie @Nymphalidae @Reitgerte @Luciftian @hat17 @QueenMum @alduin @felidae89 @emzynai @Confectionary @azrielen @Hemlock13 @Pesticide @ser @Amphiptere @sumbril @Danafox @zelai @xenogenesis @Nimme @Niharike @AnKa @March @Roselia @snowpea @tacroy @Yami @nika @Argonaut @BotanyBlack @ramenraptor @skorupi @Bhelryss @ondore @KellerJo @Geisha @Modlen @AmeEgaree @Fujo @Riko @Tii @Idari @Ironheart @Soupy @sigh @Angii @Nimitsu @smileytechie @20pi @Asmo @Lucatri[/center][/quote] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dvNW5w4.gif[/IMG]Please ping @Kitbird to make a purchase! Limited amount in stock!!![/center]
New Accent For Sale!
APRIL DRIZZLES
This is a limited accent!!!
PRICE
550 G / 247,000 T
403269494c.png
give yourself a preview!

dvNW5w4.gifPlease ping @Kitbird to make a purchase! Limited amount in stock!!!
@Kitbird
I'd love a copy of the April Drizzles please? ;u;
@Kitbird
I'd love a copy of the April Drizzles please? ;u;
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
@Kitbird

I would like a copy of April Drizzles in treasure please!
@Kitbird

I would like a copy of April Drizzles in treasure please!
PEyOcAR.png
@Kitbird id like an april drizzle copy ;v; paying with treasure,most likely
@Kitbird id like an april drizzle copy ;v; paying with treasure,most likely
x4VFpHN.png
1 2 ... 265 266 267 268 269 ... 378 379