Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Solar's Skin Shop & Archive [FS: Winter]
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@SolarRush I've got your payment whenever the skin(s) is available :3
@SolarRush I've got your payment whenever the skin(s) is available :3
g8T8XC2.png
@SolarRush can i be added to your general pinglist? Thank you! :D
@SolarRush can i be added to your general pinglist? Thank you! :D
x4VFpHN.png
@SolarRush
Could I be added to your general pinglist, please? Also, I don't suppose you still have any copies of Winter floating around, do you?
@SolarRush
Could I be added to your general pinglist, please? Also, I don't suppose you still have any copies of Winter floating around, do you?
@Turnaboutkid

Sure! And I'm still waiting on two more folks being interested to order another round--would you like to be added to that list and pinged when it's full?

@Riko

Certainly!

@Firefly15

I'm still waiting for the spots to be filled, but when they are I'll ping everyone! c:

@Pesticide @/Firefly15

I'm not sure if I'm going to offer the fae (save it for next time), but I'm thinking of the ridgeback one if either of you still are interested in that?
@Turnaboutkid

Sure! And I'm still waiting on two more folks being interested to order another round--would you like to be added to that list and pinged when it's full?

@Riko

Certainly!

@Firefly15

I'm still waiting for the spots to be filled, but when they are I'll ping everyone! c:

@Pesticide @/Firefly15

I'm not sure if I'm going to offer the fae (save it for next time), but I'm thinking of the ridgeback one if either of you still are interested in that?
@suavesunlight @Nyx81 @Aralas @Astraya @igavvedit @Turnaboutkid @Riko

Hi everyone! You've been pinged because you asked to be on my General list.

Winter and Trixxter from the past festivals is available for pre-order! If you are interested let me know and I'll add you. They're both going for 900g, and payment is not required until all slots are filled.

Thanks!
@suavesunlight @Nyx81 @Aralas @Astraya @igavvedit @Turnaboutkid @Riko

Hi everyone! You've been pinged because you asked to be on my General list.

Winter and Trixxter from the past festivals is available for pre-order! If you are interested let me know and I'll add you. They're both going for 900g, and payment is not required until all slots are filled.

Thanks!
@SolarRush Glad to see you back on here :)

I'm still interested in buying a copy of ''Winter'', ''Trixxter'', and ''Nymph'' if they are available :)
@SolarRush Glad to see you back on here :)

I'm still interested in buying a copy of ''Winter'', ''Trixxter'', and ''Nymph'' if they are available :)
g8T8XC2.png
@Firefly15

Thanks! IRL got a bit intense and I didn't have time to be on FR haha.

I've added you to my list for Trixxter. I think I'll hang onto Nymph for next year's Trickmurk. c:
@Firefly15

Thanks! IRL got a bit intense and I didn't have time to be on FR haha.

I've added you to my list for Trixxter. I think I'll hang onto Nymph for next year's Trickmurk. c:
@SolarRush Ok thanks =3
@SolarRush Ok thanks =3
g8T8XC2.png
@SolarRush
I would definitely like a slot for Winter, please! c:
@SolarRush
I would definitely like a slot for Winter, please! c:
@Turnaboutkid

Added! c:
@Turnaboutkid

Added! c:
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26