Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Solar's Skin Shop & Archive [FS: Winter]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26
bumping for someone to gain interest!
raffle2.pngDanafox_sig.gif
[quote name="Danafox" date="2014-06-10 16:43:43"]bumping for someone to gain interest![/quote]
Danafox wrote on 2014-06-10 16:43:43:
raffle2.pngDanafox_sig.gif
I'll take a Enchanted Forest skin, just let me know a head of time when you need the gems so I can buy them when pay day comes around before you need them :)
I'll take a Enchanted Forest skin, just let me know a head of time when you need the gems so I can buy them when pay day comes around before you need them :)
.:/:. Proud collector of 60 Pearl Catchers .:\:.
snowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.pngicebanner.pngsnowflakesmaller_zps76ff7814.png
@TheElementalist

Will do! Hopefully I can get a 5th person within a reasonable amount of time uvu
@TheElementalist

Will do! Hopefully I can get a 5th person within a reasonable amount of time uvu
[quote name="SolarRush" date="2014-06-17 19:45:35"]@TheElementalist Will do! Hopefully I can get a 5th person within a reasonable amount of time uvu[/quote] Try MS again, it couldn't hurt any. *wiggles around* I noticed you changed out the Trifecta for a tree though. It's okay cause the skin is still druid-y and gorgeous.
SolarRush wrote on 2014-06-17 19:45:35:
@TheElementalist

Try MS again, it couldn't hurt any.

*wiggles around* I noticed you changed out the Trifecta for a tree though. It's okay cause the skin is still druid-y and gorgeous.
Welp, it's been almost a month since I opened the thread and now we've got five names signed up. uvu So!

@Ricansea
@ML1201
@Danafox
@Khazarian
@TheElementalist

If you all would send your payments when ready I can buy the blueprints and send it in for approval c:

@Takora

I'm not sure if/when there will be enough generated interest in the skin. Would you like me to keep your name there or would you like to decline? If you have the gems I can get you the skin singly but it's up to you uvu

Edit:

@ TheElementalist

Yyyyeah had to change it a bit since room/placement.
Welp, it's been almost a month since I opened the thread and now we've got five names signed up. uvu So!

@Ricansea
@ML1201
@Danafox
@Khazarian
@TheElementalist

If you all would send your payments when ready I can buy the blueprints and send it in for approval c:

@Takora

I'm not sure if/when there will be enough generated interest in the skin. Would you like me to keep your name there or would you like to decline? If you have the gems I can get you the skin singly but it's up to you uvu

Edit:

@ TheElementalist

Yyyyeah had to change it a bit since room/placement.
@SolarRush
Would it be okay if I send you a blueprint plus a small fee of gems for your troubles then?
@SolarRush
Would it be okay if I send you a blueprint plus a small fee of gems for your troubles then?
m5kNycY.pngFMdbyfP.pnge3svukl.pngLSkUnqX.png
@Takora

Sure thing :3
@Takora

Sure thing :3
@SolarRush

I'll be buying the gems tomorrow since it's pay day :) You should get them then.
@SolarRush

I'll be buying the gems tomorrow since it's pay day :) You should get them then.
@TheElementalist

No problem c:
@TheElementalist

No problem c:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26