Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Solar's Skin Shop & Archive [FS: Winter]
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26
@SolarRush Can I be added to your general pinglist? Thanks!
@SolarRush Can I be added to your general pinglist? Thanks!
66MHIIb.png
@igavvedit

Sure thing!
@igavvedit

Sure thing!
@Aralas

Hey! Still interested? :o
@Aralas

Hey! Still interested? :o
@SolarRush

Ahh, I'm so sorry! I'm pretty sick right now and haven't had the energy to sell some of my stuff to get gems. Is it possible to keep it on hold for a little longer? I'm so sorry and I completely understand if not.
@SolarRush

Ahh, I'm so sorry! I'm pretty sick right now and haven't had the energy to sell some of my stuff to get gems. Is it possible to keep it on hold for a little longer? I'm so sorry and I completely understand if not.
@Aralas

Ahhhh no problem! I can hold a copy for ya for when you're ready. c: Feel better!
@Aralas

Ahhhh no problem! I can hold a copy for ya for when you're ready. c: Feel better!
@SolarRush
Hi! I have the gems now. Is it okay if I send them over?
@SolarRush
Hi! I have the gems now. Is it okay if I send them over?
@aralas

Hello! Yep you can send it along, I have your copy ready to go! c:
@aralas

Hello! Yep you can send it along, I have your copy ready to go! c:
@SolarRush

Could I be added to your general ping list? c:
@SolarRush

Could I be added to your general ping list? c:
@Calicougar @Wapiti @Egg @seokjin @Aalto @Takora @AlexiCyn @suavesunlight @Nyx81 @Aralas @Astraya @igavvedit Hello everyone!! You've been pinged because you either specifically asked to be, showed interest in, or are on my general ping list for skins! Following the results of last month's contest and the Honorable Mention, [b]Forest Spirit[/b] is now up for order! If you're not interested feel free to ignore and sorry for the interruption! ;u; [img]https://65.media.tumblr.com/235b1f67710052dcf3c0d0bc5756bbf6/tumblr_o7lfqg7zgv1tfzqbio1_400.png[/img] This will work same as always--if 5 slots are filled the skin will be 800g. If 10 slots are filled in a reasonable amount of time then the price will drop to 600g!
@Calicougar
@Wapiti
@Egg
@seokjin
@Aalto
@Takora
@AlexiCyn
@suavesunlight
@Nyx81
@Aralas
@Astraya
@igavvedit

Hello everyone!! You've been pinged because you either specifically asked to be, showed interest in, or are on my general ping list for skins! Following the results of last month's contest and the Honorable Mention, Forest Spirit is now up for order!

If you're not interested feel free to ignore and sorry for the interruption! ;u;

tumblr_o7lfqg7zgv1tfzqbio1_400.png

This will work same as always--if 5 slots are filled the skin will be 800g. If 10 slots are filled in a reasonable amount of time then the price will drop to 600g!
@SolarRush ahh i'm sorry i'm flat broke right now (though still certainly interested), but maybe after the hatchie boom in a few days i'll have made the money!
@SolarRush ahh i'm sorry i'm flat broke right now (though still certainly interested), but maybe after the hatchie boom in a few days i'll have made the money!

Delta, 24
He/Him/His
EDT, +3 hours FR time
Coli Enthusiast
LPHLLkz.png
1 2 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 25 26