Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Chee's Accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150
@Shep

I'll ping you when I'm ready to take payment!
I need to have at least 5 orders before I'm able to submit it. If in doubt, check back with the first few posts, I'll have a big notice like "TAKING PAYMENT FOR THIS SKIN NOW"

I'll add you to the list :)
@Shep

I'll ping you when I'm ready to take payment!
I need to have at least 5 orders before I'm able to submit it. If in doubt, check back with the first few posts, I'll have a big notice like "TAKING PAYMENT FOR THIS SKIN NOW"

I'll add you to the list :)
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
I got a blueprint as an honorable mention for my Brightshine Jubilee entry so I made a custom skin for my paladin-themed dragon, Hororin: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2964370] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/29644/2964370_350.png[/img] [/url] It was meant to be a personalized skin but if there's interest I could reprint it, so that has been added to the shop list.
I got a blueprint as an honorable mention for my Brightshine Jubilee entry so I made a custom skin for my paladin-themed dragon, Hororin:

2964370_350.png

It was meant to be a personalized skin but if there's interest I could reprint it, so that has been added to the shop list.
May i have a female Maws of Madness?
May i have a female Maws of Madness?
VRqNR3y.png
@Flashwing
I'll add you!
And including myself that makes 5 people! You can go ahead and send payment :)
@Flashwing
I'll add you!
And including myself that makes 5 people! You can go ahead and send payment :)
[img]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o707/lychizzle/skins%20and%20accents/FEMALE_UPDATE_zps82ea0726.gif[/img] [img]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o707/lychizzle/skins%20and%20accents/MALE_UPDATE_zpsf692fdaf.gif[/img] @theviolentlolita @ronnster @icyserenade @Shep @Flashwing I've updated the Maws accents. Mostly cleaned up some of the teeth to make them more visible. I've also colored the Mirror's natural tongue color to ensure that it matches the maw tongues. I've also darkened the lineart just a bit on the female version so its somewhat more obvious (to ensure it meets requirements). In case anyone missed it, payment is due for both versions and I'll update the main post with the submission status. My plan is to submit by next weekend but I don't mind extending that time by a bit if you need more time to send in your gems.
FEMALE_UPDATE_zps82ea0726.gif

MALE_UPDATE_zpsf692fdaf.gif

@theviolentlolita
@ronnster
@icyserenade
@Shep
@Flashwing

I've updated the Maws accents. Mostly cleaned up some of the teeth to make them more visible. I've also colored the Mirror's natural tongue color to ensure that it matches the maw tongues. I've also darkened the lineart just a bit on the female version so its somewhat more obvious (to ensure it meets requirements).
In case anyone missed it, payment is due for both versions and I'll update the main post with the submission status. My plan is to submit by next weekend but I don't mind extending that time by a bit if you need more time to send in your gems.
@lychizzle
Payment for both sent~
@lychizzle
Payment for both sent~
VGxuHXT.png
@lychizzle
Hello)
Coul you res for me one Gilded Veteran - Male Tundra Skin 800g? ^^
@lychizzle
Hello)
Coul you res for me one Gilded Veteran - Male Tundra Skin 800g? ^^
Theme with the dragons of friend. =3
fadc7e35cc68.jpg
@Nigai
Sure, I'll add you :)
@Nigai
Sure, I'll add you :)
Bump
Bump
Those maws accents are some of the coolest accents i've seen on FR to date. Really nice job!
Those maws accents are some of the coolest accents i've seen on FR to date. Really nice job!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150