Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Chee's Accents
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 149 150
@lychizzle can i get a Maws of Madness slot for female mirrors? and if you have a general pinglist i'd love to be added to it! :D
@lychizzle can i get a Maws of Madness slot for female mirrors? and if you have a general pinglist i'd love to be added to it! :D
⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹⊹⋛⋋( ՞ਊ ՞)⋌⋚⊹
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
temp boarding exalts for light
@Infomercial
Sure thing, I'll add you and you can go ahead and send payment since it'll be ready to submit within the next week or so. :)
@Infomercial
Sure thing, I'll add you and you can go ahead and send payment since it'll be ready to submit within the next week or so. :)
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
@lychizzle sending over the gems now :))
@lychizzle sending over the gems now :))
tumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro7_250.gif
temp boarding exalts for light
I should be able to submit both versions of the Maws on Monday. I'm out if town until then so I can't send it any sooner. Still awaiting payment from @ronnster and @theviolentlolita
I should be able to submit both versions of the Maws on Monday. I'm out if town until then so I can't send it any sooner. Still awaiting payment from @ronnster and @theviolentlolita
@lychizzle

Is there still time to order the male version of Maws? =) I'd be interested in that one!
@lychizzle

Is there still time to order the male version of Maws? =) I'd be interested in that one!
15evlog.jpg
@chimeric
Yep, you can take the 5th slot. I'll add you and you can go ahead and send payment :)
@chimeric
Yep, you can take the 5th slot. I'll add you and you can go ahead and send payment :)
@lychizzle

Okie doke! I just gotta buy some gems real quick and then I'll send 'em over. 400, yeah?
@lychizzle

Okie doke! I just gotta buy some gems real quick and then I'll send 'em over. 400, yeah?
15evlog.jpg
@chimeric yep, that's fine! So long as I get them before Monday.
@chimeric yep, that's fine! So long as I get them before Monday.
@lychizzle

I'm working on getting the gems. It won't be too long! I should be able to pay for them both by today sometime ^^

sorry for the hold up. I was on vacation and /just/ got back very late on Wednesday x_X.. I'm catching up on things and /trying/ to get back on my gem earning routine thing u.u;;
@lychizzle

I'm working on getting the gems. It won't be too long! I should be able to pay for them both by today sometime ^^

sorry for the hold up. I was on vacation and /just/ got back very late on Wednesday x_X.. I'm catching up on things and /trying/ to get back on my gem earning routine thing u.u;;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@lychizzle

Set me down for a male Maw, please! I'll send the gems right over!
@lychizzle

Set me down for a male Maw, please! I'll send the gems right over!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 149 150