Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Chee's Accents
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 149 150
@ronnster
No problem! Sorry to ping so much, wanted to make certain that the word got out. I don't mind waiting for payment now that I know it's incoming 8)

@radroach
I've added you and marked you as paid! Since you're in slot #6 you may have to wait for the second batch if we can't get 3-4 more buyers in the next week or so. I'll see if advertising these on tumblr helps get us to 10 people quicker.
@ronnster
No problem! Sorry to ping so much, wanted to make certain that the word got out. I don't mind waiting for payment now that I know it's incoming 8)

@radroach
I've added you and marked you as paid! Since you're in slot #6 you may have to wait for the second batch if we can't get 3-4 more buyers in the next week or so. I'll see if advertising these on tumblr helps get us to 10 people quicker.
tumblr_inline_p8uk5sITl01qdxu5r_540.giftumblr_p8ubo4fvsj1tcuk4xo1_250.gif
@lychizzle
Oh my goodness, I have a mighty need for that Secretary Bird accent. Put me down for one?
@lychizzle
Oh my goodness, I have a mighty need for that Secretary Bird accent. Put me down for one?
tumblr_nwlbzx5fCE1ujz7f3o2_250.gifCrimz_N.pngtumblr_nwlbzx5fCE1ujz7f3o1_250.gif
@Lychizzle [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3290543] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/32906/3290543_350.png[/img] [/url] can I get a preview of Sagittarius Serpentarius on Vura, please?
@Lychizzle

3290543_350.png

can I get a preview of Sagittarius Serpentarius on Vura, please?
@crimzn
Sure thing, I'll add you!

@tropinui
I'll make a reminder to make it for you in monday, as I'm out if town at the moment.
@crimzn
Sure thing, I'll add you!

@tropinui
I'll make a reminder to make it for you in monday, as I'm out if town at the moment.
@lychizzle

I'd love one of the male maws of madness! I'll just send the gems over now, if that's alright.
@lychizzle

I'd love one of the male maws of madness! I'll just send the gems over now, if that's alright.
@hips
I'll add you and mark you as paid!
@hips
I'll add you and mark you as paid!
@TropiNui [img]http://i1339.photobucket.com/albums/o707/lychizzle/skins%20and%20accents/preview_tropinui_zpsf39ecd23.png[/img] Here is your preview!
@TropiNui
preview_tropinui_zpsf39ecd23.png

Here is your preview!
@lychizzle
Oooh!!
Thank you :o
this is something I will DEFINITELY have to consider saving up for!
@lychizzle
Oooh!!
Thank you :o
this is something I will DEFINITELY have to consider saving up for!
Bump! I've extended the deadline for paying for the Maws since there are still some people getting their gems together. Also, we're nearly to 10 people on the male version of the accent! The price of the male version dropped just a bit and I will be refunding people who payed full price when they receive the skin.

If I can get one more payment I'll have enough gems on hand to begin processing a 10pack for the male version and a 5pack for the female version.
Bump! I've extended the deadline for paying for the Maws since there are still some people getting their gems together. Also, we're nearly to 10 people on the male version of the accent! The price of the male version dropped just a bit and I will be refunding people who payed full price when they receive the skin.

If I can get one more payment I'll have enough gems on hand to begin processing a 10pack for the male version and a 5pack for the female version.
I've crunched the numbers and I should have enough gems to sell the last two slots of the male version of Maws of Madness for treasure

They are 180,000 treasure each. If they don't sell at this time they will be put on the auction house. I'll also accept a mix of gems and treasure for this at a rate of 1:450.
I've crunched the numbers and I should have enough gems to sell the last two slots of the male version of Maws of Madness for treasure

They are 180,000 treasure each. If they don't sell at this time they will be put on the auction house. I'll also accept a mix of gems and treasure for this at a rate of 1:450.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 149 150