Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 ... 473 474 475 476 477 ... 596 597
@Starly done (sorry for late reply)
@Starly done (sorry for late reply)
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
Hi there!

I was wondering if I could buy a m tundra headphones in red, Rainbow tattoo m spiral, Gold tattoo f and Little blue flowers? I checked AH but nothing came up, so I'm hoping you have these in stock. Thank you @osiem
Hi there!

I was wondering if I could buy a m tundra headphones in red, Rainbow tattoo m spiral, Gold tattoo f and Little blue flowers? I checked AH but nothing came up, so I'm hoping you have these in stock. Thank you @osiem
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@UnbridledPassion yes, they are still available, I will send you CR in a second
@UnbridledPassion yes, they are still available, I will send you CR in a second
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
Great! Perfect timing!!! Today the 7th is my daughters 16th bday and the headphones were for her. @Osiem [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17016799] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/170168/17016799_350.png[/img] [/url]
Great! Perfect timing!!! Today the 7th is my daughters 16th bday and the headphones were for her.
@Osiem

17016799_350.png
My Wishlist < click or click >ART wanted!!!!
image.png
@osiem

Could I be on your pinglist please? Are you going to reprint the Black Tattoo for Imperial males or is it permanently retired? I ask because the Gold Tattoo is still available and I don't know if you do reserves for ones like that. Sorry if it's a silly question. Thank you so much for your time!
@osiem

Could I be on your pinglist please? Are you going to reprint the Black Tattoo for Imperial males or is it permanently retired? I ask because the Gold Tattoo is still available and I don't know if you do reserves for ones like that. Sorry if it's a silly question. Thank you so much for your time!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@Impception added you to the ping list. The black tattoo for imperials are retired, I won't be reprinting them again, sorry
@Impception added you to the ping list. The black tattoo for imperials are retired, I won't be reprinting them again, sorry
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem

Alright. I wasn't sure how reserves worked. Thank you again for your time. :) Have a wonderful day please!
@osiem

Alright. I wasn't sure how reserves worked. Thank you again for your time. :) Have a wonderful day please!
HmDNA2Z.pngaq6I7xx.png6fgBqVP.pngXSEmIC3.pngC387vBf.pngwqtPSTI.pngglDwE4l.pngOqryMgB.pnggJXSVmH.png
@osiem
could i be added to the general pinglist and the reserve list for gold tattoo imp f? :>
@osiem
could i be added to the general pinglist and the reserve list for gold tattoo imp f? :>
A school of pastel-colored ASCII fish!
@fibs done and done
@fibs done and done
icer.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@Osiem ohhh, could you let me know if you reprint Walking On Stars for male skydancers?? ;v;
@Osiem ohhh, could you let me know if you reprint Walking On Stars for male skydancers?? ;v;
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
1 2 ... 473 474 475 476 477 ... 596 597