Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blaireau's Accents
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
[color=teal] I wish I had the money. I wanted to tell you that your [item=Accent: Gryphon][color=teal] is wonderful. It made me smile when I came across it in the AH! So cleaver and well done. Like I said I wish I had the money! I'd love to be added to the ping list! I sure you have amazing ideas in you head still. And I'd love to see them! :D

I wish I had the money.
I wanted to tell you that your Accent: Gryphon is wonderful.
It made me smile when I came across it in the AH!
So cleaver and well done.
Like I said I wish I had the money!
I'd love to be added to the ping list!
I sure you have amazing ideas in you head still.
And I'd love to see them!
:D
8oOETBT.png Z85Oomo.png Game!
Wishlist
bN7rFE2.png 50307145.png Star a
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@Sinjin Aw thank you! :D I haven’t made a new accent in ages, I should get back to it...
@Sinjin Aw thank you! :D I haven’t made a new accent in ages, I should get back to it...
“blaireau’s
Hey :D
I would love to get added to the Ping list and also I would love to get the Badger, so if you reprint I am a safer buyer since the accent fits my Dragon perfect!
And last but not least I would like to buy a copy of Ruddy Turnstone <3
@blaireau
Hey :D
I would love to get added to the Ping list and also I would love to get the Badger, so if you reprint I am a safer buyer since the accent fits my Dragon perfect!
And last but not least I would like to buy a copy of Ruddy Turnstone <3
@blaireau
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
@blaireau hey there! So you have the Perfect accent for a snow globe maker of mine, that being the male pc snow globe accent. Unfortunately, I'm about 2 days of g&g grinding short of the funds for it, and I would be Hella sad if they somehow sold out in that time. Can you hold a copy for me for a couple days until I get the funds?
@blaireau hey there! So you have the Perfect accent for a snow globe maker of mine, that being the male pc snow globe accent. Unfortunately, I'm about 2 days of g&g grinding short of the funds for it, and I would be Hella sad if they somehow sold out in that time. Can you hold a copy for me for a couple days until I get the funds?
Wishlist (for now)
@blaireau
Hey!
When you get back from hiatus...
I can get the skin now!
Yay!
@blaireau
Hey!
When you get back from hiatus...
I can get the skin now!
Yay!
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
@blaireau Hello! I would very much like to purchase Accent: ARM if you still have a copy!
@blaireau Hello! I would very much like to purchase Accent: ARM if you still have a copy!
Kai
He/him/his
FRT+3

tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o7_100.png tumblr_inline_peunv8JYoB1royocv_500.png tumblr_nity0dJX6D1tc28p3o4_100.png

Clan Breezewings
Just stopping in to say that these look great!
Just stopping in to say that these look great!
@kijauni @Redtiger7736 @Sinjin @TuxedoFloracat
Oh dear… so I kind of want on a several year hiatus there. :’) I don’t think I’ll return permanently, but I’ll log in long enough to fulfill any orders if any of you are still interested? Sorry! (If they’re in stock, I’ll sell them at half price, otherwise it’s full price.)

@Drowlover Thank you!
@kijauni @Redtiger7736 @Sinjin @TuxedoFloracat
Oh dear… so I kind of want on a several year hiatus there. :’) I don’t think I’ll return permanently, but I’ll log in long enough to fulfill any orders if any of you are still interested? Sorry! (If they’re in stock, I’ll sell them at half price, otherwise it’s full price.)

@Drowlover Thank you!
“blaireau’s
[center][color=teal]@blaireau Oh! Yay! I hope you still have a [item=Accent: Gryphon] in stock! I still would love to have it! Welcome back-is! [/center]
@blaireau
Oh!
Yay!
I hope you still have a Accent: Gryphon in stock!
I still would love to have it!
Welcome back-is!
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
[center][color=teal]@blaireau Oh! Yay! I hope you still have a [item=Accent: Gryphon] in stock! I still would love to have it! Welcome back-is! [/center]
@blaireau
Oh!
Yay!
I hope you still have a Accent: Gryphon in stock!
I still would love to have it!
Welcome back-is!
Wishlist
Dragon
N24Y7nO.png
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42