Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blaireau's Accents
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42
@Leenanishere It's in stock right now! C: Want me to send a crossroads? (500 gems or 450k treasure)
@Leenanishere It's in stock right now! C: Want me to send a crossroads? (500 gems or 450k treasure)
“blaireau’s
@blaireau

sent a CR :>
@blaireau

sent a CR :>
@blaireau

I NEED A PREVIEW OF SPARROWMOUSE ON FLAMEDREAMER
@blaireau

I NEED A PREVIEW OF SPARROWMOUSE ON FLAMEDREAMER
@TREASHtoday It's a published accent, so if you click on this icon, you can preview it on all of your female skydancers. C:

If you like it, I'd be happy to reprint it~
@TREASHtoday It's a published accent, so if you click on this icon, you can preview it on all of your female skydancers. C:

If you like it, I'd be happy to reprint it~
“blaireau’s
[img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/crazy_raccoon/Art/Skins/Sarcastic-Fringehead.png[/img] [skin=18576] "Sarcastic Fringehead" is back in stock!
Sarcastic-Fringehead.png
"Sarcastic Fringehead" is back in stock!
“blaireau’s
bless the AH update tbh
bless the AH update tbh
“blaireau’s
Just a heads up, I'll be going on hiatus in a few weeks, so if you want one of my accents, now's the time. :x

Edit: Also totally willing to reprint any non-retired accents, just let me know.
Just a heads up, I'll be going on hiatus in a few weeks, so if you want one of my accents, now's the time. :x

Edit: Also totally willing to reprint any non-retired accents, just let me know.
“blaireau’s
Apparently photobucket stopped hosting stuff while I was on hiatus, so that's fun. Overhauled the front page a bit.
Apparently photobucket stopped hosting stuff while I was on hiatus, so that's fun. Overhauled the front page a bit.
“blaireau’s
@blaireau

Hi! Do you do custom accents at all? Although it's not so much a new accent as I've had Lady Glade on Carbon for what seems like forever and I really want something that covers her wings. Because they're swamp. She's mine and lovely and I adore her, but, swamp. Bleh.

And I love the accent - she's a Nature dragon and it's perfect with most of her other stuff, but if there was a green wash over the wings and the tail and neck fluff, that'd be awesome. And not swamp. I think it'd be a skin at that point, but is that something you'd be interested in?
@blaireau

Hi! Do you do custom accents at all? Although it's not so much a new accent as I've had Lady Glade on Carbon for what seems like forever and I really want something that covers her wings. Because they're swamp. She's mine and lovely and I adore her, but, swamp. Bleh.

And I love the accent - she's a Nature dragon and it's perfect with most of her other stuff, but if there was a green wash over the wings and the tail and neck fluff, that'd be awesome. And not swamp. I think it'd be a skin at that point, but is that something you'd be interested in?
@Leiari I do customs on a fairly case-by-case "if I'm in the mood" basis. :) That one doesn't sound too tricky to do. Do you want a solid fill or an extended fade like what I did on the fore-mane and tail tip? Any pattern to the wings or other details?
@Leiari I do customs on a fairly case-by-case "if I'm in the mood" basis. :) That one doesn't sound too tricky to do. Do you want a solid fill or an extended fade like what I did on the fore-mane and tail tip? Any pattern to the wings or other details?
“blaireau’s
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 41 42