Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 508 509
@Maye

Can I be added to your Accent: Cracked pinglist? Thank you c:
@Maye

Can I be added to your Accent: Cracked pinglist? Thank you c:
2013_FireFest_09.png
Sorry for being late, and thanks again for this masterpiece! 8D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=279116] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/2792/279116_350.png[/img] [/url]
Sorry for being late, and thanks again for this masterpiece! 8D

279116_350.png
@Maye

I'd love to be added to your general ping list, please :) Also, could I be put on a list for your Raven born accent (both the male and the female ones, if possible)? Thank you!

*Edit: I'd also love to be added to your lists for Arcane Infused (both M & F, please) c:
@Maye

I'd love to be added to your general ping list, please :) Also, could I be put on a list for your Raven born accent (both the male and the female ones, if possible)? Thank you!

*Edit: I'd also love to be added to your lists for Arcane Infused (both M & F, please) c:
D99pdNC.giffGygUpl.pngMsoPhyB.gif
@Maye Can you please add me to the general ping list? Thank you!
@Maye Can you please add me to the general ping list? Thank you!
DwIBN1t.png5Oxf0lX.pngTDmG2I6.png
@Maye
Hey, sorry for the ping! I understand you're busy but just wanted to check up on the status of Nature's Embrace - I've seen some users have their copy so wasn't sure if you were still sending them out or if I was missed as I'm still waiting to receive my copy (I sent payment a while back). Thank you :)

EDIT: Received, thank you ^_^
@Maye
Hey, sorry for the ping! I understand you're busy but just wanted to check up on the status of Nature's Embrace - I've seen some users have their copy so wasn't sure if you were still sending them out or if I was missed as I'm still waiting to receive my copy (I sent payment a while back). Thank you :)

EDIT: Received, thank you ^_^
@Maye I'm not sure where you are on the Nature's Embrace list, but would you rather I send payment now, or later when you get further down the list?
@Maye I'm not sure where you are on the Nature's Embrace list, but would you rather I send payment now, or later when you get further down the list?
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@ToxicE
I have your copy in currently, and I think ive send you 2 PM's now. But payment ASAP would be great :)
@ToxicE
I have your copy in currently, and I think ive send you 2 PM's now. But payment ASAP would be great :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye That is really weird, I haven't gotten either of the PMs. I'll send you payment now.
@Maye That is really weird, I haven't gotten either of the PMs. I'll send you payment now.
b4FZglL.gifWy0IOy1.png
@Maye

Do you still reprint any of your past skins/accents? o3o
@Maye

Do you still reprint any of your past skins/accents? o3o
waterl.png
» Tang
» PM/RP friendly
» G1, lore, and oldie dragon addict
» Sands of Time - A Light Flight Subspecies
» Primal G1 Scatter Adventure | G1 Sales | Clan Lore | G1 Collections
@Maye if you ever do another run of The Sun God can you put me down for it? :)
@Maye if you ever do another run of The Sun God can you put me down for it? :)
but thats none of my business K8kB0AL.png
1 2 ... 340 341 342 343 344 ... 508 509