Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Brotherhood of The Fallen ((full))
1 2 3 4
occ: ok how many characters can we have (in other words can we send multiple forms?)
occ: ok how many characters can we have (in other words can we send multiple forms?)
((@Wildfire is there a character limit?))
((@Wildfire is there a character limit?))
dcw9en6-f07ad240-1627-4c03-8fca-15fd079eb086.jpg
OOC: @ZenithDragon @Maevrisha No limit currently. Only limit is one leader per person, so you can't have fire and water leaders. Just one. Other than that, as many as you want.
OOC: @ZenithDragon @Maevrisha No limit currently. Only limit is one leader per person, so you can't have fire and water leaders. Just one. Other than that, as many as you want.
Dragon Rescuer
occ: sweet I gtg now but I'll get the forms for my chars together when I return.
occ: sweet I gtg now but I'll get the forms for my chars together when I return.
(ooc: I have a tutor now and won't be able to join for maybe 3 hours if my mom doesn't decide to go shopping after, just start without me and I'll find a way to jump in without being too jarring :S I'll get the forms when I'm home)
(ooc: I have a tutor now and won't be able to join for maybe 3 hours if my mom doesn't decide to go shopping after, just start without me and I'll find a way to jump in without being too jarring :S I'll get the forms when I'm home)
Gone
OOC: We got our first dragons up! Can't wait to see more! I'll be adding my characters in a moment here. :)

@kawaiicatprince We aren't starting quite yet and if we do start, it'll just be going-ons within the Brotherhood, no major plot things yet. You got time!
OOC: We got our first dragons up! Can't wait to see more! I'll be adding my characters in a moment here. :)

@kawaiicatprince We aren't starting quite yet and if we do start, it'll just be going-ons within the Brotherhood, no major plot things yet. You got time!
Dragon Rescuer
@wildfire
I may be able to join, if I do ill take lightning. (I feel like dooing a techie) but I havent done sucha large rp in forever. Ping me when its up.I have to go think of a fitting charecter.
I take it we will do turns? ( wildfire first, arty second, etc) you can decide the order as leader.
@wildfire
I may be able to join, if I do ill take lightning. (I feel like dooing a techie) but I havent done sucha large rp in forever. Ping me when its up.I have to go think of a fitting charecter.
I take it we will do turns? ( wildfire first, arty second, etc) you can decide the order as leader.
OOC: @Bluejey It's up now and ready to start. Right now there aren't turns set but we may or may not get into an order if things get too out of control. Right now it's meet and greet among the Brotherhood members. :) Right now it's only a few members and we'll open up to more once the main group gets settled. I don't want it to be a HUGE thing, but rather a small group of pals.
OOC: @Bluejey It's up now and ready to start. Right now there aren't turns set but we may or may not get into an order if things get too out of control. Right now it's meet and greet among the Brotherhood members. :) Right now it's only a few members and we'll open up to more once the main group gets settled. I don't want it to be a HUGE thing, but rather a small group of pals.
Dragon Rescuer
@wildfire
Thanks! In that time I thought of a good lightning leader charecter!

Name-Jasper
Nickname- none for now
Strength- quick witted techie, analysing in battle
Weakness- feeling helpless, not the best social skills...
He is a stormtiger and seafoam ridgeback.
@wildfire
Thanks! In that time I thought of a good lightning leader charecter!

Name-Jasper
Nickname- none for now
Strength- quick witted techie, analysing in battle
Weakness- feeling helpless, not the best social skills...
He is a stormtiger and seafoam ridgeback.
@Wildfire- Is the Wind Clan Leader open yet? I have a Wildclaw that is Wind and is the clan leader of my lair, and I would like to use him. I hope that's okay. c: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=407383] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/4074/407383_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]NAME:[/b] Keir [b]NICKNAME:[/B] (N/A) [B]FLIGHT:[/B] Wind [b]STRENGTH:[/b] Physical strength, his claws, agility on ground and in air, and his tail is pretty strong. He is small, but he can sometimes use that to his advantage. Camouflage. [b]WEAKNESS:[/B] Magically weak, can be too proud of his leadership/sometimes will try to take control
@Wildfire- Is the Wind Clan Leader open yet? I have a Wildclaw that is Wind and is the clan leader of my lair, and I would like to use him. I hope that's okay. c:

407383_350.png

NAME: Keir
NICKNAME: (N/A)
FLIGHT: Wind
STRENGTH: Physical strength, his claws, agility on ground and in air, and his tail is pretty strong. He is small, but he can sometimes use that to his advantage. Camouflage.
WEAKNESS: Magically weak, can be too proud of his leadership/sometimes will try to take control
..............................................................................................................................

zyy8DcX.png
they/them | faq | wishlist | +2
1 2 3 4