Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 2294 2295
@WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @thedragon22 @NekotheKat @Allizombie
((it's ok!))

Lucifer smirked at Greiger. "Well if you asked nicely, I might grace you with a name."
Turning to Spring he said: "my name's Lucifer, I move around a lot, so I don't have a flight."
Gabriel sniffed at the strange pearlcatcher. Who was he to mess with her newfound friends?
((it's ok!))

Lucifer smirked at Greiger. "Well if you asked nicely, I might grace you with a name."
Turning to Spring he said: "my name's Lucifer, I move around a lot, so I don't have a flight."
Gabriel sniffed at the strange pearlcatcher. Who was he to mess with her newfound friends?
@WillowtheWisp @thedragon22 @NekotheKat @Allizombie @Tricksters

Spring's tone got a little bit more harsh. "I said, what are your names? And if you ask us nicely, we might not tear you to shreds and grace you with our names!" Behind him, Wilde, the Fae's Wildwood Owl, hissed warningly, wings slightly raised.
@WillowtheWisp @thedragon22 @NekotheKat @Allizombie @Tricksters

Spring's tone got a little bit more harsh. "I said, what are your names? And if you ask us nicely, we might not tear you to shreds and grace you with our names!" Behind him, Wilde, the Fae's Wildwood Owl, hissed warningly, wings slightly raised.
ink2.png 20
fr+0
Geiger tensed up under Circe's paw, itching for an opportunity to claw something. She didn't like taking orders, especially when they involved not ripping apart cocky dragons, but complied with Spring anyways.

@WillowtheWisp @Evolution2 @Tricksters @thedragon22 @NekotheKat
Geiger tensed up under Circe's paw, itching for an opportunity to claw something. She didn't like taking orders, especially when they involved not ripping apart cocky dragons, but complied with Spring anyways.

1QgVVA1.png
(Gonna tap out for a bit. I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get back to this today but will definitely be back tomorrow)

(Gonna tap out for a bit. I'm not too sure if I'll be able to get back to this today but will definitely be back tomorrow)

1QgVVA1.png
@Allizombie Okay! No prob! :D
@Allizombie Okay! No prob! :D
ink2.png 20
fr+0

((Evolution I think you misunderstood, when spring asked him, he answered, as she asked nicely. Hope that isn't too confusing, I tend to confuse people.))

((Evolution I think you misunderstood, when spring asked him, he answered, as she asked nicely. Hope that isn't too confusing, I tend to confuse people.))
@Tricksters

Ohhhhh, I thought he was being snobbyish to Spring... Nevermind, then! Just pretend Spring just asked again. :D
@Tricksters

Ohhhhh, I thought he was being snobbyish to Spring... Nevermind, then! Just pretend Spring just asked again. :D
ink2.png 20
fr+0
((@evolution2 ok))
Lucifer repeated what he had said, he was fairly open with his position on flight based clans.

((Going to bed everyone, cya later))
((@evolution2 ok))
Lucifer repeated what he had said, he was fairly open with his position on flight based clans.

((Going to bed everyone, cya later))
@Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie@Tricksters

Riptide warily watched the newcomers. He flew forward slightly and said quietly. "We don't want a fight, but we're more than prepared to give one if you press us into it." Voice holds quiet warning.
Syrilla ruined the effect by staring at the dragon she had bumped into. "You're cute."
Riptide closed his eyes briefly, apparently trying to have patience with her.
Arcteon cocked an eyebrow at Syrilla, but didn't say anything.
"And you look like a tiger," Syrilla added. "Just like me!"
"Syrilla, focus," said Riptide firmly.
"Oops, sorry. Probably shouldn't be calling my enemies cute, should I? Yes yes, not the best battle tactic. I see that now. Thanks Riptide!"
Riptide raised his eyes to heaven and sent up an almost inaudible prayer for patience.
@Evolution2 @thedragon22 @Allizombie@Tricksters

Riptide warily watched the newcomers. He flew forward slightly and said quietly. "We don't want a fight, but we're more than prepared to give one if you press us into it." Voice holds quiet warning.
Syrilla ruined the effect by staring at the dragon she had bumped into. "You're cute."
Riptide closed his eyes briefly, apparently trying to have patience with her.
Arcteon cocked an eyebrow at Syrilla, but didn't say anything.
"And you look like a tiger," Syrilla added. "Just like me!"
"Syrilla, focus," said Riptide firmly.
"Oops, sorry. Probably shouldn't be calling my enemies cute, should I? Yes yes, not the best battle tactic. I see that now. Thanks Riptide!"
Riptide raised his eyes to heaven and sent up an almost inaudible prayer for patience.
bHeX9bv.png[/url][/center]

BPpOUJu.png[/center]

OozkoKt.png
@thedragon22 @WillowtheWisp @Allizombie @Tricksters

Spring stifled a chuckle at Syrilla's antics and Riptide's exasperated oh-for-goodness-sake expression. "We mean you no harm," he informed Lucifer and his companion. "We're just passing through to find a caiman of mine. Would you let us pass?"
@thedragon22 @WillowtheWisp @Allizombie @Tricksters

Spring stifled a chuckle at Syrilla's antics and Riptide's exasperated oh-for-goodness-sake expression. "We mean you no harm," he informed Lucifer and his companion. "We're just passing through to find a caiman of mine. Would you let us pass?"
ink2.png 20
fr+0
1 2 ... 281 282 283 284 285 ... 2294 2295