Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 2298 2299
Senet chortled uproariously, still wiggling wildly as he was caught in the Guardian's wing. Plopped onto her belly, he froze at the roar, wings outstretched and quivering, eyes wide. New game?! He let out a squeaky rawr and pounced on her belly, his tiny claws skittering over her scales harmlessly as he leaped about, his fur puffed out as he 'attacked'.

Ammitai grinned at the two, dipping his head in polite thanks to Keiden. Watching Hattori glide over, the Ridgeback tucked his wings close and lowered his head a little, trying to appear a little smaller. He didn't want to frighten the smaller dragon. Watching the male's frills wave and flutter, some of the movements looked a little similar to the ones he'd seen the Matriarch use. Not that he could tell what they meant. The Fae's method of speech was far more informative. "I'm Ammitai, the hatchling over there is Senet, of my clan, and the Guardian is Keiden."

(( @Falsan
@ChariHunter Ah, thanks much.

Senet you little derp. You're like a kitten hopped up on catnip I swear.))
Senet chortled uproariously, still wiggling wildly as he was caught in the Guardian's wing. Plopped onto her belly, he froze at the roar, wings outstretched and quivering, eyes wide. New game?! He let out a squeaky rawr and pounced on her belly, his tiny claws skittering over her scales harmlessly as he leaped about, his fur puffed out as he 'attacked'.

Ammitai grinned at the two, dipping his head in polite thanks to Keiden. Watching Hattori glide over, the Ridgeback tucked his wings close and lowered his head a little, trying to appear a little smaller. He didn't want to frighten the smaller dragon. Watching the male's frills wave and flutter, some of the movements looked a little similar to the ones he'd seen the Matriarch use. Not that he could tell what they meant. The Fae's method of speech was far more informative. "I'm Ammitai, the hatchling over there is Senet, of my clan, and the Guardian is Keiden."

(( @Falsan
@ChariHunter Ah, thanks much.

Senet you little derp. You're like a kitten hopped up on catnip I swear.))
am back after a long absence
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
(@FlyingKnight oh lord he is! but it so cute :3 )

Keiden nodded and poked Senet in the tummy, "I think I hear one of my own dens skydancers coming. Would you like to play with them as well?"
(@FlyingKnight oh lord he is! but it so cute :3 )

Keiden nodded and poked Senet in the tummy, "I think I hear one of my own dens skydancers coming. Would you like to play with them as well?"
As the ridgeback introduced himself and the others Hattori listened intently trying to discern meaning. The giant had lowered himself to address him directly, a gesture that Hattori appreciated. Being a minute thing amongst giants was not the most pleasant thing to experience. Still, he seemed a nice dragon and Hattori was feeling a little more comfortable.

"With happy acceptance and noted relief I greet you Ammitai," he started with the same dull monotone. "Courteously, I inquire if there is any insects to eat for, spoken plainly, I am hungry after such a journey." His stomach rumbled slightly at the mention of food and he felt rather worn out from the flying. The effort of it all suddenly getting to him and he swayed slightly with exhaustion.

(@flyingknight)
As the ridgeback introduced himself and the others Hattori listened intently trying to discern meaning. The giant had lowered himself to address him directly, a gesture that Hattori appreciated. Being a minute thing amongst giants was not the most pleasant thing to experience. Still, he seemed a nice dragon and Hattori was feeling a little more comfortable.

"With happy acceptance and noted relief I greet you Ammitai," he started with the same dull monotone. "Courteously, I inquire if there is any insects to eat for, spoken plainly, I am hungry after such a journey." His stomach rumbled slightly at the mention of food and he felt rather worn out from the flying. The effort of it all suddenly getting to him and he swayed slightly with exhaustion.

(@flyingknight)
That guy who's constantly broke and can't find the fun in this site.
((@Wendigo sorry I didn't get back to you I didn't get pinged. Think up a character let's say a dragon of yours. Do you have a personality? If not, what is it? What does it like? What does it hate? If it's a fighter maybe it's good in fights but maybe it's bad in conversations? Maybe it's really smart but has no self-confidence. Just a few ideas. Once you have a personality layed out for the dragon follow it and meet some happy go lucky roleplayers!))
((@Wendigo sorry I didn't get back to you I didn't get pinged. Think up a character let's say a dragon of yours. Do you have a personality? If not, what is it? What does it like? What does it hate? If it's a fighter maybe it's good in fights but maybe it's bad in conversations? Maybe it's really smart but has no self-confidence. Just a few ideas. Once you have a personality layed out for the dragon follow it and meet some happy go lucky roleplayers!))
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
(( @ChariHunter I keep getting reminded of that gif of a kitten jumping around on a bed, fur all poofed out when I write for Senet. He's an adorable little goof. xD
@Falsan ))

Senet giggled at the tummy poke, falling over on his side as he laughed, his limbs flailing. Tummies were ticklish! "Yeah! New friends!"

Smiling at the Fae, Ammitai relaxed. He was easy enough to understand, and briefly, the idea of explaining to the Matriarch how Hattori spoke occurred to him. It'd make understanding her easier. "It's good to meet you too." He was a little alarmed by how the smaller dragon swayed, and reached up behind one wing to retrieve the satchel there.

He'd taken along some food for himself and Senet, and opening the satchel, he carefully pulled out a small cage. Inside were insects of varying kinds, mainly moths and grubs. Setting it in front of Hattori, he nodded. "Help yourself, friend."
(( @ChariHunter I keep getting reminded of that gif of a kitten jumping around on a bed, fur all poofed out when I write for Senet. He's an adorable little goof. xD
@Falsan ))

Senet giggled at the tummy poke, falling over on his side as he laughed, his limbs flailing. Tummies were ticklish! "Yeah! New friends!"

Smiling at the Fae, Ammitai relaxed. He was easy enough to understand, and briefly, the idea of explaining to the Matriarch how Hattori spoke occurred to him. It'd make understanding her easier. "It's good to meet you too." He was a little alarmed by how the smaller dragon swayed, and reached up behind one wing to retrieve the satchel there.

He'd taken along some food for himself and Senet, and opening the satchel, he carefully pulled out a small cage. Inside were insects of varying kinds, mainly moths and grubs. Setting it in front of Hattori, he nodded. "Help yourself, friend."
am back after a long absence
been here since 2014!

OjYCOIV.png
As Ammitai set down the cages of bugs Hattori licked his lips. They would make tasty morsels for the exhausted fae. "With great appreciation, a hint of concern and welcome gratitude I thank you." He said before settling his eyes on his prey.

Hattori stepped over and opened the small door of the cage. He reached in with a claw and hooked a juicy morsel. Before the insects could pour forth from the opening he withdrew his claws and locked the door again. Hattori gobbled down his meal in a few quick movements. He repeated this several times selecting three more morsels to sait his hunger.

When he felt rejuvenated he burped. A quiet and satisfactory burp.

He turned back to Ammitai. "With great appreciation I offer my thanks again for your gift. With a thoughtful questioning undertone I ask if there is anything I can do to repay your kindness?"

(@flyingknight)
As Ammitai set down the cages of bugs Hattori licked his lips. They would make tasty morsels for the exhausted fae. "With great appreciation, a hint of concern and welcome gratitude I thank you." He said before settling his eyes on his prey.

Hattori stepped over and opened the small door of the cage. He reached in with a claw and hooked a juicy morsel. Before the insects could pour forth from the opening he withdrew his claws and locked the door again. Hattori gobbled down his meal in a few quick movements. He repeated this several times selecting three more morsels to sait his hunger.

When he felt rejuvenated he burped. A quiet and satisfactory burp.

He turned back to Ammitai. "With great appreciation I offer my thanks again for your gift. With a thoughtful questioning undertone I ask if there is anything I can do to repay your kindness?"

(@flyingknight)
That guy who's constantly broke and can't find the fun in this site.
Ambit wandered over. "Eh? What? Perm's getting something? I want something too! I want it big and shiny and my name on it in big runes, letters whatever your clan writes in. And I want it bigger and shinier than Perm's too." Permafrost rolled his eyes, "Don't you have some other dragons to bother?" Ambit sat down in front of Rauru and Permafrost. "No. Don't forget Rauru, big and shiny!"
@purplpeanut
Ambit wandered over. "Eh? What? Perm's getting something? I want something too! I want it big and shiny and my name on it in big runes, letters whatever your clan writes in. And I want it bigger and shinier than Perm's too." Permafrost rolled his eyes, "Don't you have some other dragons to bother?" Ambit sat down in front of Rauru and Permafrost. "No. Don't forget Rauru, big and shiny!"
@purplpeanut
acetundra_zpsd6bbddd5.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
Rauru laughed. "Ok ambit whatever you say. But it might be something you don't expect." She turned to Permafrost. "You too, you never know what you're going to dig up and find in our clan." She laughed a big hearty laugh and stared at her two annoying but amazing friends.
@thebigjawpokemon
Rauru laughed. "Ok ambit whatever you say. But it might be something you don't expect." She turned to Permafrost. "You too, you never know what you're going to dig up and find in our clan." She laughed a big hearty laugh and stared at her two annoying but amazing friends.
@thebigjawpokemon
[img][/img]HzGpUHb.png
(oh hi there~ just breaking in here. stealing your spotlight)

A mirror, with the base of his skin covered in sky colored tiger stripes, was walking at a leisurely pace to the training grounds. with a smaller coatl on his back, the coatl appeared to be carving something, and speaking with the mirror...who seemed much less amused.

Suddenly, the mirror shook the young coatl off, "we're here. I'll take your carvings to the lair, just please learn how to shush...." He about faced, shaking his tail in agitation before transitioning between flying and walking back to his lair.

The coatl scratched at the short grass, which was easy due to the heavy metal gloves he wore. He let out a low hiss before walking off, mumbling about the whole trip to himself, He was told that this coatl was going here to learn, whatever he was learning, he certainly knew not of it.

The young coatl hung his head, not really aware where he was going...and it just happened that he bumped into something, probably a rock, without looking up, he just sat there, fiddling with the grass.

(wow this went a bit...dead?))
(oh hi there~ just breaking in here. stealing your spotlight)

A mirror, with the base of his skin covered in sky colored tiger stripes, was walking at a leisurely pace to the training grounds. with a smaller coatl on his back, the coatl appeared to be carving something, and speaking with the mirror...who seemed much less amused.

Suddenly, the mirror shook the young coatl off, "we're here. I'll take your carvings to the lair, just please learn how to shush...." He about faced, shaking his tail in agitation before transitioning between flying and walking back to his lair.

The coatl scratched at the short grass, which was easy due to the heavy metal gloves he wore. He let out a low hiss before walking off, mumbling about the whole trip to himself, He was told that this coatl was going here to learn, whatever he was learning, he certainly knew not of it.

The young coatl hung his head, not really aware where he was going...and it just happened that he bumped into something, probably a rock, without looking up, he just sat there, fiddling with the grass.

(wow this went a bit...dead?))
ay
An albino spiral hovered in the typical fashion of his breed. His pink robes flowing along with him.
"Hi there little one." The spiral slipped his way. The spiral had not seen this breed before, but a dragon is a dragon. The albino twisted himself around a shady tree. "Might I ask for your name? Also what is this place?" The spiral gestured wildly, not really pointing at anything.
@tinyelephant
An albino spiral hovered in the typical fashion of his breed. His pink robes flowing along with him.
"Hi there little one." The spiral slipped his way. The spiral had not seen this breed before, but a dragon is a dragon. The albino twisted himself around a shady tree. "Might I ask for your name? Also what is this place?" The spiral gestured wildly, not really pointing at anything.
@tinyelephant
tumblr_nqxhilGcXH1s43tpwo2_100.pngmagic_in_me_coverr_by_charmens-d6zk45n.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 2298 2299