Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 2283 2284
(( @NovaAurora I just see it as a big clearing. The first page might give you some visualization if you scan it real quick))
(( @NovaAurora I just see it as a big clearing. The first page might give you some visualization if you scan it real quick))
(Hmm... I might join later on, seems interesting!)
(Hmm... I might join later on, seems interesting!)
G2T4rWb.png
(( @NovaAurora C: Join whenever you feel like it..!))
(( @NovaAurora C: Join whenever you feel like it..!))
"I am Starcatcher."
"I am Starcatcher."
"Nice to meet you..!" Gup dipped his head to Starcatcher. He swished his tail back and forth a couple of times. "What're you doing here? If you don't mind me asking."
"Nice to meet you..!" Gup dipped his head to Starcatcher. He swished his tail back and forth a couple of times. "What're you doing here? If you don't mind me asking."
"I am just relaxing, i guess."
"I am just relaxing, i guess."
"That's cool." Gup pushed some sand around with a paw. He flicked his ears forward, listening intently. "Is there anybody else here with you?"
"That's cool." Gup pushed some sand around with a paw. He flicked his ears forward, listening intently. "Is there anybody else here with you?"
"In fact, yes, my beagle here, Jason, helps out with navigating through crowds."
Jason popped his head out from behind the tree at hearing his name.
"In fact, yes, my beagle here, Jason, helps out with navigating through crowds."
Jason popped his head out from behind the tree at hearing his name.
"A beagle?" Gup cocked his head at the word beagle. He was confused as to what one was, never had he heard of this. "What's.. That? Is that some kind of dragon?"
"A beagle?" Gup cocked his head at the word beagle. He was confused as to what one was, never had he heard of this. "What's.. That? Is that some kind of dragon?"
*he chuckled*"No, but i can see why you are confused. Not many dragons see dogs around. But a beagle is a species of dog. they make quite nice companions."
*he chuckled*"No, but i can see why you are confused. Not many dragons see dogs around. But a beagle is a species of dog. they make quite nice companions."
1 2 ... 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 ... 2283 2284