Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 2283 2284
Oleander: She's always off to find us, like we're the lost one or something! Thank you for bringing her to us though.
Contas: well we're actually los-
Oleander: shesh..
Oleander: She's always off to find us, like we're the lost one or something! Thank you for bringing her to us though.
Contas: well we're actually los-
Oleander: shesh..
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Gup dipped his head to the two Wildclaws. "You are very welcome." He took a step or two back, about to return back to where he was earlier. It was hard to tell if they wanted to talk, since one of them shushed the other. He awkwardly trotted back to the tree and left the two to their hatchling.
Gup dipped his head to the two Wildclaws. "You are very welcome." He took a step or two back, about to return back to where he was earlier. It was hard to tell if they wanted to talk, since one of them shushed the other. He awkwardly trotted back to the tree and left the two to their hatchling.
(i dunno what to write eep)
(i dunno what to write eep)
My chibi art shop!
iwtfhg_by_intimer_genetics_inc-d9wq4o5.png
Starcatcher finished putting on new bandages. Once he did, he got up and decided he would wander for a bit. So he wandered for a while throughout the clearing and decided to sit atop a dead tree.
Starcatcher finished putting on new bandages. Once he did, he got up and decided he would wander for a bit. So he wandered for a while throughout the clearing and decided to sit atop a dead tree.
Gup lazily looked around for a few moments, trying to spot somebody of interest. A purpleish Spiral caught his attention. He decided to go try and make friends with somebody, so he trotted on over to the tree that the Spiral was sitting on top of. "Uhh.. Hi..?" It was a soft spoken greeting, but a greeting nonetheless.
(( @DepressedChild oops forgot to ping :C))
Gup lazily looked around for a few moments, trying to spot somebody of interest. A purpleish Spiral caught his attention. He decided to go try and make friends with somebody, so he trotted on over to the tree that the Spiral was sitting on top of. "Uhh.. Hi..?" It was a soft spoken greeting, but a greeting nonetheless.
(( @DepressedChild oops forgot to ping :C))
Starcatcher looked down at Gup's general location.
"Hello there."
Starcatcher looked down at Gup's general location.
"Hello there."
Gup was pretty satisfied with this reaction. "I'm Gup.. And you might be..?" He flicked his ears back and forth, bobbling back and forth between being happy but nervous.
Gup was pretty satisfied with this reaction. "I'm Gup.. And you might be..?" He flicked his ears back and forth, bobbling back and forth between being happy but nervous.
(I want to join this but I have no idea what's going on)
(I want to join this but I have no idea what's going on)
G2T4rWb.png
((Tbh Gup's just greeting Starcatcher @NovaAurora Nothing major's going on))
((Tbh Gup's just greeting Starcatcher @NovaAurora Nothing major's going on))
(Alright. Is there a setting or...?)
(Alright. Is there a setting or...?)
G2T4rWb.png
1 2 ... 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 ... 2283 2284