Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Letter (full until notice is given)
1 2 3 4 5
Chuan hesitated, unsure of what he wanted to do now that he was here. "Um," He said, while waiting for Lume to answer. "I kind of wanted to mention the water that's following us up here."
Chuan hesitated, unsure of what he wanted to do now that he was here. "Um," He said, while waiting for Lume to answer. "I kind of wanted to mention the water that's following us up here."
tXKbExw.png
Terrangeli got tired of waiting and peeked into Lume's room. It was empty, however. "Hmph." Terrangeli grumbled. "I guess she is out diving, then."

Terrangeli turned to Chuan, confused. "What do you mean the water is following us?" she asked, before looking down. Without her realizing, the water had pooled around her feet. "Oh. That is probably not good."
Terrangeli got tired of waiting and peeked into Lume's room. It was empty, however. "Hmph." Terrangeli grumbled. "I guess she is out diving, then."

Terrangeli turned to Chuan, confused. "What do you mean the water is following us?" she asked, before looking down. Without her realizing, the water had pooled around her feet. "Oh. That is probably not good."
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
"It's getting faster. We should go." Chuan mutters, half to himself. "Back the way we came, or is there another exit?"
"It's getting faster. We should go." Chuan mutters, half to himself. "Back the way we came, or is there another exit?"
tXKbExw.png
Terrangeli shook her head. "Unless you want to try your chances with a hole my father accidentally made and haphazardly patched up."
Terrangeli shook her head. "Unless you want to try your chances with a hole my father accidentally made and haphazardly patched up."
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
Chuan glances at the water, then his pearl, then the water again. He hesitates, but finally shakes his head. "Whatever." He mutters, half to himself. "I am an Ice dragon." He ducks into the growing water with a deep breath.

Beneath the surface, the faint greenish glow intensifies. It lights the way back down towards the entrance. It looked like thin streamers that mimic the view of the Icewarden's Streams that sometimes appeared in the night sky.
Chuan glances at the water, then his pearl, then the water again. He hesitates, but finally shakes his head. "Whatever." He mutters, half to himself. "I am an Ice dragon." He ducks into the growing water with a deep breath.

Beneath the surface, the faint greenish glow intensifies. It lights the way back down towards the entrance. It looked like thin streamers that mimic the view of the Icewarden's Streams that sometimes appeared in the night sky.
tXKbExw.png
1 2 3 4 5