Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Letter (full until notice is given)
1 2 3 4 5
"He lives with us." Chuan said, half-confused and half-amused. "I wouldn't say he's part of our clan, but he definitely lives there. You're his mother?"
"He lives with us." Chuan said, half-confused and half-amused. "I wouldn't say he's part of our clan, but he definitely lives there. You're his mother?"
tXKbExw.png
Terrangeli nodded, but she quickly realized that the pearlcatcher couldn't see the movement. "Yes," she confirmed. "I realized that it was your clan he was somewhat a part of when you mentioned your lair of a frozen wave on the coast. I knew I recognized the name that sent the request for the meeting, but I could not place it."
Terrangeli nodded, but she quickly realized that the pearlcatcher couldn't see the movement. "Yes," she confirmed. "I realized that it was your clan he was somewhat a part of when you mentioned your lair of a frozen wave on the coast. I knew I recognized the name that sent the request for the meeting, but I could not place it."
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
(sorry for my late response, my internet connection has been wonky the past couple of days.)

"So Keaton asked you to come?" Chuan asks, his mind much more suited to this fitting of puzzle pieces than for running half-blind through the snow. "Interesting. I wouldn't of thought he'd have the foresight for such a move, though he could have slipped the note into my books as well, come to think of it." He falls quiet as he concentrates on running for a few minutes.
(sorry for my late response, my internet connection has been wonky the past couple of days.)

"So Keaton asked you to come?" Chuan asks, his mind much more suited to this fitting of puzzle pieces than for running half-blind through the snow. "Interesting. I wouldn't of thought he'd have the foresight for such a move, though he could have slipped the note into my books as well, come to think of it." He falls quiet as he concentrates on running for a few minutes.
tXKbExw.png
"The invitation was from your clan leaders, but Keaton could have had a part to do with it, I suppose." Terrangeli thought, spiralling into questions after questions. She shook her head, clearing her mind. If she didn't pay attention, she could fall in between the ice. The water was nice, but she'd rather have a bit more warning than that.
"The invitation was from your clan leaders, but Keaton could have had a part to do with it, I suppose." Terrangeli thought, spiralling into questions after questions. She shook her head, clearing her mind. If she didn't pay attention, she could fall in between the ice. The water was nice, but she'd rather have a bit more warning than that.
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
"Ah." Was all Chuan said, his thoughts now turning too quickly for him to want to articulate them. It was too much work anyway, to shout over the storm and run at the same time.
"Ah." Was all Chuan said, his thoughts now turning too quickly for him to want to articulate them. It was too much work anyway, to shout over the storm and run at the same time.
tXKbExw.png
They ran in silence for a bit more before Terrangeli yelled again. "We are getting close to the lair!" The water was warmer and populated by many little fragile ice floes, but the very big ice floes were completely solid, good enough to carve a lair out of.
They ran in silence for a bit more before Terrangeli yelled again. "We are getting close to the lair!" The water was warmer and populated by many little fragile ice floes, but the very big ice floes were completely solid, good enough to carve a lair out of.

AEJrODO.png
"Good." Chuan yelled back. "I was just getting tired anyway." In truth he was more than a little out-of-breath, and very glad to start slowing down. It'd been a while since the basic battle training Nighte and Mercor put everyone through, and it wasn't like he'd actually clawed anything up or anything.
"Good." Chuan yelled back. "I was just getting tired anyway." In truth he was more than a little out-of-breath, and very glad to start slowing down. It'd been a while since the basic battle training Nighte and Mercor put everyone through, and it wasn't like he'd actually clawed anything up or anything.
tXKbExw.png
Terrangeli sped up, wanting to get back to the lair faster. The ice was familiar to her, allowing her to let her instincts take over. She wasn't too tired, but the lack of sight was very irritating. However, she was true to her promise. Not too long later, Terrangeli stopped.

"We're here," she declared, stepping inside the ice carven lair and basking in the return of her eyesight.
Terrangeli sped up, wanting to get back to the lair faster. The ice was familiar to her, allowing her to let her instincts take over. She wasn't too tired, but the lack of sight was very irritating. However, she was true to her promise. Not too long later, Terrangeli stopped.

"We're here," she declared, stepping inside the ice carven lair and basking in the return of her eyesight.

AEJrODO.png
"Excellent." Chuan stepped into the cavern and shook out his tingling claws, a little numb from both the speed and the snow. His pearl he carefully set on the floor with a slight ringing sound. "Maybe we'll be able to read the note properly in here."
"Excellent." Chuan stepped into the cavern and shook out his tingling claws, a little numb from both the speed and the snow. His pearl he carefully set on the floor with a slight ringing sound. "Maybe we'll be able to read the note properly in here."
tXKbExw.png
Terrangeli was distracted, glancing about before sighing. "Mother is probably out hunting." She turned to the pearlcatcher. "So then? Read it! What does it say?"
Terrangeli was distracted, glancing about before sighing. "Mother is probably out hunting." She turned to the pearlcatcher. "So then? Read it! What does it say?"

AEJrODO.png
1 2 3 4 5