Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Letter (full until notice is given)
1 2 3 4 5
Chuan isn't quite as fast as she is in the snow, especially encumbered with his pearl. But he manages to keep her dark body in sight, even if her folded wings make her vanish when she turns sideways. As they get closer to the frozen edge of the sea the ground gets lumpier, turning into small hillocks and wavelets of ice. Since Chuan has no experience with the lairs other dragons might make on the floes, he's not certain how far out they're going to have to go. "Just make sure we don't fall in!" He calls up after his guide. "That would be bad."
Chuan isn't quite as fast as she is in the snow, especially encumbered with his pearl. But he manages to keep her dark body in sight, even if her folded wings make her vanish when she turns sideways. As they get closer to the frozen edge of the sea the ground gets lumpier, turning into small hillocks and wavelets of ice. Since Chuan has no experience with the lairs other dragons might make on the floes, he's not certain how far out they're going to have to go. "Just make sure we don't fall in!" He calls up after his guide. "That would be bad."
tXKbExw.png
"Oh, lighten up!" Terrangeli calls back to the pearlcatcher, making light conversation as they race through the terrain. She can feel the ground turning icy under her, and she makes sure to step lightly as to not shatter the whole ground beneath her. "There is nothing better than a dip in the water when the sun is high in the sky. My mother says it is fine, as long as I have someone with me in case of emergencies." She thinks for a second before adding, "It is probably easier to see underwater than in this blizzard, anyways."
"Oh, lighten up!" Terrangeli calls back to the pearlcatcher, making light conversation as they race through the terrain. She can feel the ground turning icy under her, and she makes sure to step lightly as to not shatter the whole ground beneath her. "There is nothing better than a dip in the water when the sun is high in the sky. My mother says it is fine, as long as I have someone with me in case of emergencies." She thinks for a second before adding, "It is probably easier to see underwater than in this blizzard, anyways."
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
Chuan grumbles something inaudible to himself, about mirrors and their rashness. "If the sun's any higher than my tail it's impossible to tell right now." He adds a little louder. He doesn't add that she's probably right about the visibility part.
Chuan grumbles something inaudible to himself, about mirrors and their rashness. "If the sun's any higher than my tail it's impossible to tell right now." He adds a little louder. He doesn't add that she's probably right about the visibility part.
tXKbExw.png
"That is why having two sets of eyes is useful," Terrangeli calls back lazily, resisting the urge to jump into the water just to show him up. Her mother told her to go with another in case she couldn't come back up for some reason, and she wasn't quite sure the pearlcatcher would pull her up.
"That is why having two sets of eyes is useful," Terrangeli calls back lazily, resisting the urge to jump into the water just to show him up. Her mother told her to go with another in case she couldn't come back up for some reason, and she wasn't quite sure the pearlcatcher would pull her up.
I am always looking for dragons with the same primary and secondary color and are either Iridescent, Shimmer, not a plentiful breed, or more than one of the above.

AEJrODO.png
"Yeah yeah. We all know you're amazing." Chuan teased, grinning at her back.
"Yeah yeah. We all know you're amazing." Chuan teased, grinning at her back.
tXKbExw.png
"Rumors of my amazingness continues to spread, I see," Terrangeli replies. "Maybe the source is not entirely accurate, but I am here to confirm they are absolutely true."
"Rumors of my amazingness continues to spread, I see," Terrangeli replies. "Maybe the source is not entirely accurate, but I am here to confirm they are absolutely true."

AEJrODO.png
Chuan laughed despite himself. "Are we there yet?" He asked, grinning, knowing the question would annoy her.
Chuan laughed despite himself. "Are we there yet?" He asked, grinning, knowing the question would annoy her.
tXKbExw.png
The question had the intended effect, as Terrangeli made a strangled groan in the back of her throat. "I think all hatchlings say that exact thing everytime we go out hunting, and for some reason I am always gifted the responsibility. I swear my clan mates do not like taking care of their own hatchlings." Terrangeli paused, thinking it over. "Then again, I suppose my hatchlings were not much better. Keaton was an adorable little hellion as a child."
The question had the intended effect, as Terrangeli made a strangled groan in the back of her throat. "I think all hatchlings say that exact thing everytime we go out hunting, and for some reason I am always gifted the responsibility. I swear my clan mates do not like taking care of their own hatchlings." Terrangeli paused, thinking it over. "Then again, I suppose my hatchlings were not much better. Keaton was an adorable little hellion as a child."

AEJrODO.png
"Keaton? He doesn't, by any chance, look like you?" Chuan asked, suddenly interested. He misses a step on the ice and slips a little, almost dropping his pearl. Sighing with relief, he resettles it and keeps walking.
"Keaton? He doesn't, by any chance, look like you?" Chuan asked, suddenly interested. He misses a step on the ice and slips a little, almost dropping his pearl. Sighing with relief, he resettles it and keeps walking.
tXKbExw.png
"I suppose so, yes. His wings aren't nearly as shimmery as mine, but they do blend into the snow more." Terrangeli replied, confused at Chuan's curiosity. It all seemed very obvious to her. Thinking about her memories, Terrangeli's pace slows just a hint, from a mad dash to a sort of leisurely sprint.
"I suppose so, yes. His wings aren't nearly as shimmery as mine, but they do blend into the snow more." Terrangeli replied, confused at Chuan's curiosity. It all seemed very obvious to her. Thinking about her memories, Terrangeli's pace slows just a hint, from a mad dash to a sort of leisurely sprint.

AEJrODO.png
1 2 3 4 5