Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blue moon expirement (story)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
HEY YOU! IF YOU WANNA BE IN THE ROLE PLAY! MAKE A CHACTER SHEET GO HERE
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=833496&page=1&anchor=

NOTICE TO ROLEPLAYERS
if you are barely on flight rising, or are involved in so many other roleplays that you can't keep up, this isn't the place for you. I'm terribly sorry, but I made this roleplay to be fast paced. I will not let it get too fast, but there will not be a turn order. If you need us to wait, that can aranged, but note! We will not be waiting long in this roleplay. At times, I will post that we will be stoping for the night or such, for the benefit of everyone.

If you know you will get left behind, but still want to participate, that is 100% okay with me, as long as you try to read through any posts you missed. You can just appear in and out! Or we can drag you along!
HEY YOU! IF YOU WANNA BE IN THE ROLE PLAY! MAKE A CHACTER SHEET GO HERE
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=rp&id=833496&page=1&anchor=

NOTICE TO ROLEPLAYERS
if you are barely on flight rising, or are involved in so many other roleplays that you can't keep up, this isn't the place for you. I'm terribly sorry, but I made this roleplay to be fast paced. I will not let it get too fast, but there will not be a turn order. If you need us to wait, that can aranged, but note! We will not be waiting long in this roleplay. At times, I will post that we will be stoping for the night or such, for the benefit of everyone.

If you know you will get left behind, but still want to participate, that is 100% okay with me, as long as you try to read through any posts you missed. You can just appear in and out! Or we can drag you along!
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
(WHOOO! OFFICIAL POST GOOOOOOOOO)

Starshine found herself sitting upon the metal bed for the umpteenth time since her abduction. Worry filled her for little Darkie, all alone in the cell. He had become good at hiding himself with his large wings, the glimmering sheen of the earthy brown hiding him amongst the dark corners, along with his black scales and dark eyes. He was too young to defend himself against the Cutter, not that she'd want him to fight.

It only hurt worse in the end...

Darkie was quivering his sell, hiding himself as Starshine instructed before she was taken. She returned, coughing badly. She was dropped in in a weak state, falling to her side with another fit of coughs.

Plata was rather angry, growling from where he curled in the cell to the opposite of Starshines. Light glimmered at his claws as the Cutter paced by. His inherited scales gleamed white, standing out against the dark interior surrounding him. He watched Starshine with worry in his feral eyes. His neck was long, popping with every movement he made, only making himself stand out even more. He was disgusted with what he had become, though he had superior strength, a strengthened immune system.
(WHOOO! OFFICIAL POST GOOOOOOOOO)

Starshine found herself sitting upon the metal bed for the umpteenth time since her abduction. Worry filled her for little Darkie, all alone in the cell. He had become good at hiding himself with his large wings, the glimmering sheen of the earthy brown hiding him amongst the dark corners, along with his black scales and dark eyes. He was too young to defend himself against the Cutter, not that she'd want him to fight.

It only hurt worse in the end...

Darkie was quivering his sell, hiding himself as Starshine instructed before she was taken. She returned, coughing badly. She was dropped in in a weak state, falling to her side with another fit of coughs.

Plata was rather angry, growling from where he curled in the cell to the opposite of Starshines. Light glimmered at his claws as the Cutter paced by. His inherited scales gleamed white, standing out against the dark interior surrounding him. He watched Starshine with worry in his feral eyes. His neck was long, popping with every movement he made, only making himself stand out even more. He was disgusted with what he had become, though he had superior strength, a strengthened immune system.
Sparrow awoke in her cell block, with a mouth full of white hair.
"Uhh, cloud. Your getting a little to big to sleep with me." Sparrow stood up and stretch her arms and wings. She looked around at the room. She knew that the room to her immediate left was empty. Clouds room. And the room to her immediate right? Thursdays room. He was still asleep.

She was getting ready to go make breakfast for everyone. Her white, sterile gown was getting too short. It wasn't much bigger than clouds. Maybe if she looked hard enough in the lounge, she could find a pair of the white guys pants.

Cloud sat up. sorry she said, directly into sparrows head, while yawning. hungry. Clouds voice in her head sounded just like her voice in real life. Soft and sweet. Sparrow had practically raised her. Sparrow, Cloud and Thursday all came from the same orphanage. They had known each other before the expirements.

"I love you too, Sparrow" cloud said out loud, reading Sparrows mind.

Sparrow rolled her eyes. "Lets go make some eggs." She said, grabbing clouds hand.
Cloud grimaced. "You make terrible eggs." She said
Sparrow huffed angrily. "Fine, you make the eggs then."

All the cells were left unlocked. They had the whole third floor of the testing establishment to themselves. The stairs down, however, were completely locked and bolted. And there was no windows. They were still prisoners.

The expirements were brutal. This was no happy place. They had permanently blinded Thursday. Sparrow was covered in scars. And cloud? Well, she had it easy. Her telepathy made her irreplaceable, and more importantly, too precious to harm.
Sparrow awoke in her cell block, with a mouth full of white hair.
"Uhh, cloud. Your getting a little to big to sleep with me." Sparrow stood up and stretch her arms and wings. She looked around at the room. She knew that the room to her immediate left was empty. Clouds room. And the room to her immediate right? Thursdays room. He was still asleep.

She was getting ready to go make breakfast for everyone. Her white, sterile gown was getting too short. It wasn't much bigger than clouds. Maybe if she looked hard enough in the lounge, she could find a pair of the white guys pants.

Cloud sat up. sorry she said, directly into sparrows head, while yawning. hungry. Clouds voice in her head sounded just like her voice in real life. Soft and sweet. Sparrow had practically raised her. Sparrow, Cloud and Thursday all came from the same orphanage. They had known each other before the expirements.

"I love you too, Sparrow" cloud said out loud, reading Sparrows mind.

Sparrow rolled her eyes. "Lets go make some eggs." She said, grabbing clouds hand.
Cloud grimaced. "You make terrible eggs." She said
Sparrow huffed angrily. "Fine, you make the eggs then."

All the cells were left unlocked. They had the whole third floor of the testing establishment to themselves. The stairs down, however, were completely locked and bolted. And there was no windows. They were still prisoners.

The expirements were brutal. This was no happy place. They had permanently blinded Thursday. Sparrow was covered in scars. And cloud? Well, she had it easy. Her telepathy made her irreplaceable, and more importantly, too precious to harm.
Plata crawled out of his cell, sadly more comfortable on all fours than his original, two leg stance. He stretched, moving his neck awkwardly in an effort to give himself a good stretch. He sighed, before looking down at himself. He was built up. Quite so for a human, but he wasn't a full dragon, and by far from a normal human. The thing that set him out from most was his lack of wings and his presence of a tail.

Darkie frowned, blinking as Plata came out. "P-plata, something's wrong with Starshine..." He whimpered, hopping over and tripping on his oversized wings.

Plata frowned, lifting his head to glean a look at the poor, Fae mix. She was curled up, her delicate, inhumanly thin body shaking with coughs as she covered herself with her wings.
Plata crawled out of his cell, sadly more comfortable on all fours than his original, two leg stance. He stretched, moving his neck awkwardly in an effort to give himself a good stretch. He sighed, before looking down at himself. He was built up. Quite so for a human, but he wasn't a full dragon, and by far from a normal human. The thing that set him out from most was his lack of wings and his presence of a tail.

Darkie frowned, blinking as Plata came out. "P-plata, something's wrong with Starshine..." He whimpered, hopping over and tripping on his oversized wings.

Plata frowned, lifting his head to glean a look at the poor, Fae mix. She was curled up, her delicate, inhumanly thin body shaking with coughs as she covered herself with her wings.
Sparrow stopped on her way to the kitchen. She heard coughing.
"Breakfast-" Thursday started to ask, coming out of his cell behind Sparrow. He stopped when he saw her worried expression.
Sparrow broke into a sprint towards the sound of the coughing. She ended up in front of Starshines cell. Starshines was on the floor
Darkie and Plata were around her, concerned looks on their faces.
"What's going on? What's happening? Is she ok?" Sparrow started to panic, but her natural leadership instincts kicked in. Her voice took on a calm, but stern tone. "Thursday, you and Plata carry her into the bathroom. Get her in he shower, Turn on some cold water. Darkie, you go open the door for them. Cloud, go get Arachnea!"
Sparrow stopped on her way to the kitchen. She heard coughing.
"Breakfast-" Thursday started to ask, coming out of his cell behind Sparrow. He stopped when he saw her worried expression.
Sparrow broke into a sprint towards the sound of the coughing. She ended up in front of Starshines cell. Starshines was on the floor
Darkie and Plata were around her, concerned looks on their faces.
"What's going on? What's happening? Is she ok?" Sparrow started to panic, but her natural leadership instincts kicked in. Her voice took on a calm, but stern tone. "Thursday, you and Plata carry her into the bathroom. Get her in he shower, Turn on some cold water. Darkie, you go open the door for them. Cloud, go get Arachnea!"
Plata huffed, getting to an awkward stand and moving about. "Starshine...Starshine come on..." He murmured, picking her up by her arms. His strength was generally enough to lift the tall, slender girl on his own. "I can handle it. Don't worry..." He mentioned as Thursday came close.

Darkie ran over to the restroom, propping open the door for the others, mainly with his large wings.

Starshine curled in Plata's arms, coughing.
Plata huffed, getting to an awkward stand and moving about. "Starshine...Starshine come on..." He murmured, picking her up by her arms. His strength was generally enough to lift the tall, slender girl on his own. "I can handle it. Don't worry..." He mentioned as Thursday came close.

Darkie ran over to the restroom, propping open the door for the others, mainly with his large wings.

Starshine curled in Plata's arms, coughing.
((Don't forget to go to the character page, check out the maps and claim your cells. @cyanScorpian come join in!.))
((Don't forget to go to the character page, check out the maps and claim your cells. @cyanScorpian come join in!.))
(okie dokie!)
(okie dokie!)
@cyanscorpion I keep trying to fix my ping, cause I typo'd your name, and it won't let me! So ill try to ping you again!
@cyanscorpion I keep trying to fix my ping, cause I typo'd your name, and it won't let me! So ill try to ping you again!
(@GiftOfArtemis I believe he/she is offline)
(@GiftOfArtemis I believe he/she is offline)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7