Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blue moon expirement (story)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
What Darkie had produced was dangerous. Sparrow licked her lips and fought the urge to devour the whole box. It was hard. Sparrow was always hungry. Her super speed super sped up her metabolism, resulting in a hunger she could rarely satisfy. And sweets? There was nothing more dangerous than someone with super speed on a super rush. She might fly so fast she would rip a hole in space and time.

"Darkie" she said "what are you doing with those?"
What Darkie had produced was dangerous. Sparrow licked her lips and fought the urge to devour the whole box. It was hard. Sparrow was always hungry. Her super speed super sped up her metabolism, resulting in a hunger she could rarely satisfy. And sweets? There was nothing more dangerous than someone with super speed on a super rush. She might fly so fast she would rip a hole in space and time.

"Darkie" she said "what are you doing with those?"
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
OOC||: Yeah, I have like six minutes x3 sorry guys haha. I'll be on later tonight maybe.

IC||: Aurora's eyes widened. Like Sparrow, she had super speed. She fought the urge to eat for two reasons: 1) She was very hungry and 2) She didn't want to hurt anyone with her claws.

OOC||: Yeah, I have like six minutes x3 sorry guys haha. I'll be on later tonight maybe.

IC||: Aurora's eyes widened. Like Sparrow, she had super speed. She fought the urge to eat for two reasons: 1) She was very hungry and 2) She didn't want to hurt anyone with her claws.

Currently: Offline

I AM OFFLINE SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS, SO KEEP THAT IN MIND
-
Final Fantasy Hatchery
-
The Mint Teacup||Digital and Traditional Art
Darkie rubbed his snout. "W-well..." He disappeared into his cell again, Plata following him.

"Darkie...you know this is dangerous..." Plata sighed when he finally came back out. Darkie dropped something glittery on the ground next. Some form of key.
Darkie rubbed his snout. "W-well..." He disappeared into his cell again, Plata following him.

"Darkie...you know this is dangerous..." Plata sighed when he finally came back out. Darkie dropped something glittery on the ground next. Some form of key.
The key caught Sparrows attention!
"What does it unlock?" She asked "where did you get it? And what's with those donuts!?"
The key caught Sparrows attention!
"What does it unlock?" She asked "where did you get it? And what's with those donuts!?"
"My special hole. I dunno what this key opens." Darkie replied, motioning to his cell.
"My special hole. I dunno what this key opens." Darkie replied, motioning to his cell.
"Plata, could you take the key and see if it opens the door to downstairs?" She asked. She turned to the little one "could you show me your special hole?"
"Plata, could you take the key and see if it opens the door to downstairs?" She asked. She turned to the little one "could you show me your special hole?"
Plata frowned, but nodded, taking the key and ambling off to go investigate.

Darkie nodded at Sparrow. "This way..." he chirped, heading towards the back of his cell, where nothing but a gray wall greeted him. Right there in the very corner, there seemed to be something different.
Plata frowned, but nodded, taking the key and ambling off to go investigate.

Darkie nodded at Sparrow. "This way..." he chirped, heading towards the back of his cell, where nothing but a gray wall greeted him. Right there in the very corner, there seemed to be something different.
(bumpity bump)
(bumpity bump)
((Sorry, dentist app today. Waiting up for @cyanscorpion))
((Sorry, dentist app today. Waiting up for @cyanscorpion))
OOC||: Aaah so sweet of you to wait up /)w(\ I have to go in half an hour for a movie, but I'll be back later.

IC||: Azula trotted behind Darkie, blinking her golden eyes at the keyhole.

Arachnea lagged behind them, taking quick breaths and rubbing her head with her hands.

Aeros and Aurora followed the pack of people to the corner.
OOC||: Aaah so sweet of you to wait up /)w(\ I have to go in half an hour for a movie, but I'll be back later.

IC||: Azula trotted behind Darkie, blinking her golden eyes at the keyhole.

Arachnea lagged behind them, taking quick breaths and rubbing her head with her hands.

Aeros and Aurora followed the pack of people to the corner.
Currently: Offline

I AM OFFLINE SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS, SO KEEP THAT IN MIND
-
Final Fantasy Hatchery
-
The Mint Teacup||Digital and Traditional Art
1 2 3 4 5 6 7