Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Blue moon expirement (story)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
All the commotion roused Mikhail from his deep sleep. Stretching he looked to where the noise was coming from. Oh no, she's sick. He blinked his eyes and in an instant was standing on all fours near the others.

"Sparrow what's wrong with her?? What's wrong, Starshine?"

Try as he may, he couldn't help his panic.
All the commotion roused Mikhail from his deep sleep. Stretching he looked to where the noise was coming from. Oh no, she's sick. He blinked his eyes and in an instant was standing on all fours near the others.

"Sparrow what's wrong with her?? What's wrong, Starshine?"

Try as he may, he couldn't help his panic.
OOC||: I am a she! C: And sorry, I had to go for a little while. I usually play at night or in the mornings.

IC||: Azula stroked her wings softly, admiring its translucent and filmy, yet tough skin.

Arachnea perked up at the sound of coughing. She slowly made her way to Starshine and extended a hand. "May I be of Aid?"
OOC||: I am a she! C: And sorry, I had to go for a little while. I usually play at night or in the mornings.

IC||: Azula stroked her wings softly, admiring its translucent and filmy, yet tough skin.

Arachnea perked up at the sound of coughing. She slowly made her way to Starshine and extended a hand. "May I be of Aid?"
Currently: Offline

I AM OFFLINE SATURDAYS AND SUNDAYS, SO KEEP THAT IN MIND
-
Final Fantasy Hatchery
-
The Mint Teacup||Digital and Traditional Art
Starshine had been placed in the tub, only half conscious, even as the cold water fell upon her. She glanced at Arachnea in a haze. "Wh-what...." She stopped again, coughing badly. Her brow was warm with fever.

Plata stood worriedly by, but seeing that Arachnea seemed to have it handled, he crouched down on all fours and made his exit, not keen on company.

Darkie was running in circles, squeaking as he collided with a wall in his worrisome running. "The Cutter made her sick! I just know it!"
Starshine had been placed in the tub, only half conscious, even as the cold water fell upon her. She glanced at Arachnea in a haze. "Wh-what...." She stopped again, coughing badly. Her brow was warm with fever.

Plata stood worriedly by, but seeing that Arachnea seemed to have it handled, he crouched down on all fours and made his exit, not keen on company.

Darkie was running in circles, squeaking as he collided with a wall in his worrisome running. "The Cutter made her sick! I just know it!"
Cloud propped up by the tub. She loved watching the healer work. Cloud closed her eyes to get a deeper view into Arachneas mind, waiting for her to heal. Whenever she used her magic, her mind lit up like fireworks!

Sparrow paced the room. "Arachnea will fix her up, Mikhail."

Thursday walked over to Darkie and tried to comfort him. "The cutter has made us all sick, in one way or another. And we're all still here, aren't we? Starshine will be fine, I promise."
Cloud propped up by the tub. She loved watching the healer work. Cloud closed her eyes to get a deeper view into Arachneas mind, waiting for her to heal. Whenever she used her magic, her mind lit up like fireworks!

Sparrow paced the room. "Arachnea will fix her up, Mikhail."

Thursday walked over to Darkie and tried to comfort him. "The cutter has made us all sick, in one way or another. And we're all still here, aren't we? Starshine will be fine, I promise."
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
Darkie wrapped himself up in his wings wary of Thursday. "He n-never made me sick...wh-what if he makes me sick next?!" He began to panic again, running about in circles, before tripping again and skidding on the ground, thankfully wrapped up in his own wings.

Starshine sat up, blinking against the water with her pale blue eyes. She tried to summon her own healing magic, but she winced and soon stopped, too weak...
Darkie wrapped himself up in his wings wary of Thursday. "He n-never made me sick...wh-what if he makes me sick next?!" He began to panic again, running about in circles, before tripping again and skidding on the ground, thankfully wrapped up in his own wings.

Starshine sat up, blinking against the water with her pale blue eyes. She tried to summon her own healing magic, but she winced and soon stopped, too weak...
Arachnea patted Azula's soft head and motioned her o come out from behind her, letting out a chuckle. How silly of her to be shy she shook her head. Nobody to be afraid of here. She crouched down and motioned to Darkie and made motions of encouragement, then straightened back up and stepped closer to Starshine. "Lie still." she whispered.

Azula looked to where Arachnea had motioned and found a little boy about a year older than her. Her fingers played with the slightly frayed hem of her white dress and she waved hesitantly at him.

Aurora stared warily at the group pooled in one part of the lab. She studied her clawlike fingers, tearing them through the hem of her tank top.

Aeros sat somewhere near the group of experiments. He watched his sister wave shyly at that other child across the way. He narrowed his eyes protectively, toying with the rose he always kept with him.
Arachnea patted Azula's soft head and motioned her o come out from behind her, letting out a chuckle. How silly of her to be shy she shook her head. Nobody to be afraid of here. She crouched down and motioned to Darkie and made motions of encouragement, then straightened back up and stepped closer to Starshine. "Lie still." she whispered.

Azula looked to where Arachnea had motioned and found a little boy about a year older than her. Her fingers played with the slightly frayed hem of her white dress and she waved hesitantly at him.

Aurora stared warily at the group pooled in one part of the lab. She studied her clawlike fingers, tearing them through the hem of her tank top.

Aeros sat somewhere near the group of experiments. He watched his sister wave shyly at that other child across the way. He narrowed his eyes protectively, toying with the rose he always kept with him.

-
Final Fantasy Hatchery
-
Darkie unfurled his wings, glancing at Azula, before shyly waving back. In the dim lighting it was somewhat hard to see him with his dark scales, though the sheen was unmistakeable.

Starshine nodded, just laying still to allow Arachnea to work. She coughed, curling up with the motion.
Darkie unfurled his wings, glancing at Azula, before shyly waving back. In the dim lighting it was somewhat hard to see him with his dark scales, though the sheen was unmistakeable.

Starshine nodded, just laying still to allow Arachnea to work. She coughed, curling up with the motion.
Arachnea laid both of her hands on Starshine gently. Her hands glowed slightly green as she concentrated, trying to rid her of her sickness.

Azula padded to Darkie and reached out to to touch his wings. They seemed so different to her. They looked toughter and stronger than her own wings. She felt a pang of fear and envy. What if her wings were jus decoration? What if she couldn't fly? They didn't liik as sturdy as this boy's wings. She did not notice Thrusday standing close to the boy while doing this. Unknowingly, her skin took on a green tint, reflecting her envy.

Aeros continued to glare at his sister and the boy. He stroked his rose with one hand and ran his fingers through his purple hair in the other.

Aurora slunk animalistically closer to them, hiding in the shadows... observing them, testing for a threat.
Arachnea laid both of her hands on Starshine gently. Her hands glowed slightly green as she concentrated, trying to rid her of her sickness.

Azula padded to Darkie and reached out to to touch his wings. They seemed so different to her. They looked toughter and stronger than her own wings. She felt a pang of fear and envy. What if her wings were jus decoration? What if she couldn't fly? They didn't liik as sturdy as this boy's wings. She did not notice Thrusday standing close to the boy while doing this. Unknowingly, her skin took on a green tint, reflecting her envy.

Aeros continued to glare at his sister and the boy. He stroked his rose with one hand and ran his fingers through his purple hair in the other.

Aurora slunk animalistically closer to them, hiding in the shadows... observing them, testing for a threat.

-
Final Fantasy Hatchery
-
Starshine kept quiet. The sickness inside of her squirmed almost like a strange worm, before it was drawn out, destroyed by the healing magic. It was rather powerful, meant to test the effectiveness of the fae mix's immune system, giving her own regenerative abilities.

Darkie blinked, giggling at Azula. "You're all green!" He chirped, failing to understand the concept of envy. He never envied anyone. He sat up, letting her feel his wings. "Pretty right? Starshine says I'm special cuz of my wings."
Starshine kept quiet. The sickness inside of her squirmed almost like a strange worm, before it was drawn out, destroyed by the healing magic. It was rather powerful, meant to test the effectiveness of the fae mix's immune system, giving her own regenerative abilities.

Darkie blinked, giggling at Azula. "You're all green!" He chirped, failing to understand the concept of envy. He never envied anyone. He sat up, letting her feel his wings. "Pretty right? Starshine says I'm special cuz of my wings."
Staring at the group, gathered and scared in the bathroom, Sparrow had an epiphany.

Here stood 11 people. They could easily take one scientist if they WEREN'T half monster.

Sparrow marched over to the toilet, and stood on it as if it was a podium. She cleared her voice, hoping to get everyone's attention.

"Do you like this? Do you like being LAB RATS?" She shouted. "Do you like slowly being turned more and more into monsters? Do you like losing what you are? Who you are?" She sighed. "I look in the mirror, and you know what I see? I see a stranger!"

"He's pushed us too far!" Said Thursday, joining in on Sparrows speech. "There's 11 of us, and one of him!"

"Look at the skills we have! We. Can. Escape! Lets get out of here and find our own home! We can live together, without fear, as a real family. As soon as we get out of here."
She looked around "what do you say?"
Staring at the group, gathered and scared in the bathroom, Sparrow had an epiphany.

Here stood 11 people. They could easily take one scientist if they WEREN'T half monster.

Sparrow marched over to the toilet, and stood on it as if it was a podium. She cleared her voice, hoping to get everyone's attention.

"Do you like this? Do you like being LAB RATS?" She shouted. "Do you like slowly being turned more and more into monsters? Do you like losing what you are? Who you are?" She sighed. "I look in the mirror, and you know what I see? I see a stranger!"

"He's pushed us too far!" Said Thursday, joining in on Sparrows speech. "There's 11 of us, and one of him!"

"Look at the skills we have! We. Can. Escape! Lets get out of here and find our own home! We can live together, without fear, as a real family. As soon as we get out of here."
She looked around "what do you say?"
guardian_picfin_wout_size2_by_toru_kaze-dbrgtdy.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7