Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | General Dragon Romance
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13
"Art in any form seems to be either unappreciated or unshared nowadays. It's a real shame though, there are some great pieces out there," he said, taking out a second book that was filled with graphs and notes, "More of my works are derived from my study. I study the skies and weather. One of these days I'll be able to determine what weather will come when."
"Art in any form seems to be either unappreciated or unshared nowadays. It's a real shame though, there are some great pieces out there," he said, taking out a second book that was filled with graphs and notes, "More of my works are derived from my study. I study the skies and weather. One of these days I'll be able to determine what weather will come when."
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
"Oh wow..." Iceshadow smiled. "I like carving the wildlife I see." She dug through a small pouch she carried with her, pulling out an intricate carving of a stag, standing proud on a simple base.
"Oh wow..." Iceshadow smiled. "I like carving the wildlife I see." She dug through a small pouch she carried with her, pulling out an intricate carving of a stag, standing proud on a simple base.
"Impressive, have you ever thought to pain it," he asked, rummaging through his bag for a moment, "I think I might have some paints in here somewhere. With a steady hand, one could make it seem almost real with the detail it has."
"Impressive, have you ever thought to pain it," he asked, rummaging through his bag for a moment, "I think I might have some paints in here somewhere. With a steady hand, one could make it seem almost real with the detail it has."
"No I've never considered it." She seemed surprised at the suggestion. "I always liked the color of bamboo, so I guess it never occured to me." Iceshadow chirped, her tail wagging side to side slightly. "Sounds like a marvelous idea though..."
"No I've never considered it." She seemed surprised at the suggestion. "I always liked the color of bamboo, so I guess it never occured to me." Iceshadow chirped, her tail wagging side to side slightly. "Sounds like a marvelous idea though..."
((Pardon the wait for the reply @v@;; I was getting enough treasure to finally gene Konrus with Stripes <3 ))

"Natana..." Konrus repeated, as if to get a feel for the Tundra&#039;s name. His tail carefully curled somewhat around his claws, a pleasant smile still stretching the corners of his mouth. "I know we&#039;ve only just met, but I was wondering if it&#039;d be alright to share this table with you? My siblings weren&#039;t too interested in making me company here, so I&#039;ve come on my own." Something for which he wasn&#039;t much too content about in the least. Having to head about to places on his own was ever a joyless task.
((Pardon the wait for the reply @v@;; I was getting enough treasure to finally gene Konrus with Stripes <3 ))

"Natana..." Konrus repeated, as if to get a feel for the Tundra&#039;s name. His tail carefully curled somewhat around his claws, a pleasant smile still stretching the corners of his mouth. "I know we&#039;ve only just met, but I was wondering if it&#039;d be alright to share this table with you? My siblings weren&#039;t too interested in making me company here, so I&#039;ve come on my own." Something for which he wasn&#039;t much too content about in the least. Having to head about to places on his own was ever a joyless task.
rBccWL3.png
"While I&#039;ve never tried painting a carving like that, I have put pain on someone before," he said, finally pulling out a full set of acrylic paints and three different brushes, "Crellian back home had me pain her skin to resemble the moment of twilight between night and morning. it took me several tries to get the pain just right, but the result was worth it."
"While I&#039;ve never tried painting a carving like that, I have put pain on someone before," he said, finally pulling out a full set of acrylic paints and three different brushes, "Crellian back home had me pain her skin to resemble the moment of twilight between night and morning. it took me several tries to get the pain just right, but the result was worth it."
"Ah..." Iceshadow nodded. "I see..." She looked over her carving, pulling forth a delicate claw and smoothing out a rough edge upon it&#039;s back, carving out small portions to add more detail to it, before striking her claw on it&#039;s chest repeatedly, adding a furry texture.
"Ah..." Iceshadow nodded. "I see..." She looked over her carving, pulling forth a delicate claw and smoothing out a rough edge upon it&#039;s back, carving out small portions to add more detail to it, before striking her claw on it&#039;s chest repeatedly, adding a furry texture.
"Do you have any carvings you wouldn&#039;t mind me practicing on, I don&#039;t have any experience with painting something of this size," he said, preparing the paints, "&#039;This kind of paint doesn&#039;t like coming out of wood so it&#039;ll be a one shot deal. I would rather get a feel for it first so that I don&#039;t mess up and ruin it."
"Do you have any carvings you wouldn&#039;t mind me practicing on, I don&#039;t have any experience with painting something of this size," he said, preparing the paints, "&#039;This kind of paint doesn&#039;t like coming out of wood so it&#039;ll be a one shot deal. I would rather get a feel for it first so that I don&#039;t mess up and ruin it."
"Go ahead and use this. There are plenty of bamboo shoots to use around my lair so I can always make another..." Iceshadow slid the little statuette to the fellow mirror.
"Go ahead and use this. There are plenty of bamboo shoots to use around my lair so I can always make another..." Iceshadow slid the little statuette to the fellow mirror.
"I&#039;ll see what i can do in one attempt then," he said, dipping the brush into some paint and starting in on the statuette. After a few minutes, he set the brush down. The statuette now looked closer to the real thing except for the color detail being slightly off a over mixed in some places.
"I&#039;ll see what i can do in one attempt then," he said, dipping the brush into some paint and starting in on the statuette. After a few minutes, he set the brush down. The statuette now looked closer to the real thing except for the color detail being slightly off a over mixed in some places.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13