Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | General Dragon Romance
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
The perky voice at Duro's shoulder drew his immediate attention. He turned to face the tundra who had spoken, and immediately his face brightened into a sociable smile. "Why, yes I am! My name's Duro. We--" here he pointed at himself, Etherea, and Rook in turn, "--are all here together, did you want to come sit with us?"
The perky voice at Duro's shoulder drew his immediate attention. He turned to face the tundra who had spoken, and immediately his face brightened into a sociable smile. "Why, yes I am! My name's Duro. We--" here he pointed at himself, Etherea, and Rook in turn, "--are all here together, did you want to come sit with us?"
34xf4wg.jpg
"Oh, sorry if I startled you. You seemed a little lonely all the way back here so ," he said, letting his wings rest on the glass tubes strapped to his sides, "My name is Rii'Den, but you can just call me Rii. Might I ask you of your name?"
"Oh, sorry if I startled you. You seemed a little lonely all the way back here so ," he said, letting his wings rest on the glass tubes strapped to his sides, "My name is Rii'Den, but you can just call me Rii. Might I ask you of your name?"
sIVoBmo.png ihrGNmK.png2kEcc6D.png
The Mirror hid her face behind a wing, shy. "I-Iceshadow..." She chirped in reply. "Some just call me Ice or Shadow...I have no preference..."
The Mirror hid her face behind a wing, shy. "I-Iceshadow..." She chirped in reply. "Some just call me Ice or Shadow...I have no preference..."
The tundra had sat back down after ordering her hot chocolate and gently set it on the table in front of her. She glanced back up to see a dark, handsome tundra looking her over. She blushed softly, but smiled and extended a wing to wave slightly. She giggled, watching his friend peek up and start a short bout of bickering. Those two definitely looked interesting.

She noticed as more dragons came in, but the mirror with the spotted wings really caught her attention. She debated on going over and speaking to her, but was beaten before she could make up her mind. 'She must get lots of attention with those pretty wings,' Doronel thought to herself. She turned her head some to glance down at her own, trying to imagine what she would look like with such markings.
The tundra had sat back down after ordering her hot chocolate and gently set it on the table in front of her. She glanced back up to see a dark, handsome tundra looking her over. She blushed softly, but smiled and extended a wing to wave slightly. She giggled, watching his friend peek up and start a short bout of bickering. Those two definitely looked interesting.

She noticed as more dragons came in, but the mirror with the spotted wings really caught her attention. She debated on going over and speaking to her, but was beaten before she could make up her mind. 'She must get lots of attention with those pretty wings,' Doronel thought to herself. She turned her head some to glance down at her own, trying to imagine what she would look like with such markings.
wind_banner.png2mzkv2f.pngwind_banner.png
"Nice to meet you Iceshadow. Would you mind if I stay here at this table," he asked, briefly looking back to see the growing crowd, "I don't take well to crowds, and I get very nervous in them."

After handing Rii'Den his drink, Ria took a seat near the door where she could see everyone.
"Nice to meet you Iceshadow. Would you mind if I stay here at this table," he asked, briefly looking back to see the growing crowd, "I don't take well to crowds, and I get very nervous in them."

After handing Rii'Den his drink, Ria took a seat near the door where she could see everyone.
"N-no I don't mind..." The mirror replied, surprised. "I d-don't like crowds e-e-either..." She stammered, folding her wings. "I always get harangued for my wings..."
"N-no I don't mind..." The mirror replied, surprised. "I d-don't like crowds e-e-either..." She stammered, folding her wings. "I always get harangued for my wings..."
"Now why would someone do that to you? I think your wings are beautiful," he said, a hint of surprise in his voice, "They remind me of a cloudy night's sky. I couldn't imagine someone lecturing you because your wings look as they do. It just doesn't seem right."
"Now why would someone do that to you? I think your wings are beautiful," he said, a hint of surprise in his voice, "They remind me of a cloudy night's sky. I couldn't imagine someone lecturing you because your wings look as they do. It just doesn't seem right."
"They say I don't belong in such wings...that they're too dark for me, they don't look right...too pretty...I'm such a plain dragon..." She sighed. "I-I don't know why I was born like this..." She whimpered, tears gathering at her four eyes.
"They say I don't belong in such wings...that they're too dark for me, they don't look right...too pretty...I'm such a plain dragon..." She sighed. "I-I don't know why I was born like this..." She whimpered, tears gathering at her four eyes.
"I think they're all wrong. I believe they're all jealous because your wings make you beautiful," he said, moving over to Iceshadow to comfort her, "Those who put you down like that don't deserve what you have. I think your wings compliment your colors perfectly."
"I think they're all wrong. I believe they're all jealous because your wings make you beautiful," he said, moving over to Iceshadow to comfort her, "Those who put you down like that don't deserve what you have. I think your wings compliment your colors perfectly."
Iceshadow opened glittering eyes. "You think..so...?" She questioned, relaxing her press of wings to her side. She seemed nervous, but didn't move away from the fellow dragon.
Iceshadow opened glittering eyes. "You think..so...?" She questioned, relaxing her press of wings to her side. She seemed nervous, but didn't move away from the fellow dragon.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13